Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

Strong Hint who will kill Garrosh.

Hi guys, I have a hunch going on that somehow Varok Saurfang will return from Northrend and end Garrosh himself... What gets me thinking of this is that dialogue between Garrosh and Saurfang. Everyone can see this piece of RP going on repeatedly at Borean Tundra:

Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
    High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
    High Overlord Saurfang pauses.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...

I dont know, but I can see this as a great chance to say that it is a foreshadowing... We might end up with Saurfang as warchief, who knows, what do you guys think of this?

Wotlk was ages ago, I doubt blizzard planned that far ahead.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry mate, I have to disagree. They already have too many characters that will want the killing blow. No point adding another into the mix.

He doesnt have to come back from Northrend, Saurfang can cleave Garrosh' skull From Warsong Hold.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Others have speculated the same thing. Personally, I think it will be Vol'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Literally everything we have encountered to this date would prove you very, VERY wrong about that.

Blizzard plans WAY WAY ahead.

And while Saurfang has a good chance of being there to see the deed done, he will have to elbow Vol'jin out of the way to get his shot in first.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppi View Post
    Hi guys, I have a hunch going on that somehow Varok Saurfang will return from Northrend and end Garrosh himself... What gets me thinking of this is that dialogue between Garrosh and Saurfang. Everyone can see this piece of RP going on repeatedly at Borean Tundra:

Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
    High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
    High Overlord Saurfang pauses.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...

I dont know, but I can see this as a great chance to say that it is a foreshadowing... We might end up with Saurfang as warchief, who knows, what do you guys think of this?
    saurfang doesnt give a shit about anything except taking out all his hatred on the remnants of undead that killed and perverted his sons body

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 09:48 AM ----------

now if he found out what sylvanas was up to, yeah saurfang might have some shit to say to her about forcing people to become undead
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by dgreen View Post
    Others have speculated the same thing. Personally, I think it will be Vol'jin.
    Garrosh will accidentally aggro Gamon with his whirlwind. Gamon will wtfpow Garrosh. The citizens will proclaim Gamon the new warchief, but Gamon refuses the burden, and in his place Basic Campfire finally achieves his destiny to become the greatest warchief to ever provide a +4 spirit buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Garrosh will accidentally aggro Gamon with his whirlwind. Gamon will wtfpow Garrosh. The citizens will proclaim Gamon the new warchief, but Gamon refuses the burden, and in his place Basic Campfire finally achieves his destiny to become the greatest warchief to ever provide a +4 spirit buff.
    Sssst don't tell them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Burning Crusade was ages ago, and still Garrosh went from being a whining kid into a warmonger. Anyway, I wonder if Saurfang will play any role at all in the Siege, or if he is just going to rot away in Northrend. To me, this is the perfect opportunity to bring him back. Ever since Saurfang threatened Garrosh I have waited for him to keep his words. Garrosh is now truly bringing the horde back to their old, dark ways, especially now that he is meddling with sha powers. It would be great to have Saurfang kill Garrosh, but it would be even greater to have Saurfang become the new warchief!

Deleted
    Garrosh probably won't be killed. Metzen hinted at more story with him after MoP, and that we would all get through this together (meaning also the people who actually like him). So how are we getting through this together if one side is told to suck it? He'll find a compromise. Sha/Y'Shaarj corruption and redemption incoming. You will defeat him, but he will live. The true enemy isn't Garrosh, but the Sha/Y'Shaarj.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Burning Crusade was ages ago, and still Garrosh went from being a whining kid into a warmonger. Anyway, I wonder if Saurfang will play any role at all in the Siege, or if he is just going to rot away in Northrend. To me, this is the perfect opportunity to bring him back. Ever since Saurfang threatened Garrosh I have waited for him to keep his words. Garrosh is now truly bringing the horde back to their old, dark ways, especially now that he is meddling with sha powers. It would be great to have Saurfang kill Garrosh, but it would be even greater to have Saurfang become the new warchief!
    what makes you think saurfang even cares about the horde anymore?

the saurfang who said that to garrosh was strong, he was ready for war, and most importantly his son was alive and a hero of the horde. saurfang isnt anything but a shell of what he used to be, spending the rest of his life in northrend killing the monsters that took his son away from him.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I was under the impression Garrosh was being deposed not killed.

King Varian will have the last blow.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    blizzard hasnt explicity stated what will happen only that he definitely will be dethroned. but at this point his perverting shamanism, killing trolls in the streets, hes trying to kill gamon.

he gone die

A lot of people have said they'd kill Garrosh. Saurfang, Vol'jin, Jaina, Varian, I think Sylvanas has indicated she would, Lorth'emar.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    As was I, this stuff changes so much along with speculation its really hard to keep up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Garrosh probably won't be killed. Metzen hinted at more story with him after MoP, and that we would all get through this together (meaning also the people who actually like him). So how are we getting through this together if one side is told to suck it? He'll find a compromise. Sha/Y'Shaarj corruption and redemption incoming. You will defeat him, but he will live. The true enemy isn't Garrosh, but the Sha/Y'Shaarj.
    If that's true send him back to outland where no one has to look at him. He can have another sulk-session and think about what he did.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, that was years ago it was said, and since that time a lot of other characters have come to hate Garrosh and even make death threats to him. Saurfangs is no more a 'strong hint' then vol'jin or sylvanas or varian or jaina.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    A lot of people have said they'd kill Garrosh. Saurfang, Vol'jin, Jaina, Varian, I think Sylvanas has indicated she would, Lorth'emar.
    anduin should do it, would toughen him up

anduin nao

anduin after killin garrosh

its all comin full circle O-O