Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I keep seeing this post and thinking it says FREE. Please change, hurting brain.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But it is free, it's just a quest~

That first test is along the lines of what uptime should be like. I can't really explain the second other than you might possibly have some of the worst luck in the game. I guess wait for more logs to come in from raids tonight?

I got ~16.9% uptime on Heroic Jin 25, Ele and Boomkin right at 37%

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    But it is free, it's just a quest~
    That costs 40 trillium bars !

Greg Street @Ghostcrawler

@Polarthief @KeithRose6 0.7 for Fire sounds right, but I am going from memory.
    6:09 PM - 23 Apr 2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    That costs 40 trillium bars !
    Shh. My girlfriend went and farmed them for me. It's freeeeeeee~

Quote Originally Posted by isadorr View Post
    Greg Street @Ghostcrawler

@Polarthief @KeithRose6 0.7 for Fire sounds right, but I am going from memory.
    6:09 PM - 23 Apr 2013
    Kinda weird how he's just going from memory and couldn't actually find the number for sure, but, whatever. We have our number.

Still doesn't explain how I got that 3 proccs in 6m on that one 'realistic' test I ran.

Anyways, it's late and I got Birthday shit to do tomorrow >_>; Will do testing again on Thursday, but I'll also have logs for tomorrow's raid late at night (Despite being my birthday, I still want to show up for half of the raid Should have logs for H Jin'rohk, N Jin (If we fail at heroic), Horridon, and Council. Depending on time, we may also get Tortos and Megaera.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/2444/ is my guild's log calendar, and the raid log should pop up tomorrow night (roughly 24-25 hours from this post) if anyone wants quicker posts. I most likely'll forget to copy/paste the URL tomorrow night, so it'll be up by Thursday at the latest.

Night all
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Some LFR logs tonight for the meta. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-anbw7d8a05w62vih/

note: I wasn't the one logging so Ji-Kun may be messed up (I haven't checked)
    Last edited by DeathDefier; 2013-04-24 at 03:34 AM.

We aren't done raiding yet, but so far tonight I've had 21.0 % uptime on Council, and 16.6 % on Tortos (both heroic). So, the uptime is definitely much better than it was. I wasn't over 10% on anything Sunday/Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdommo View Post
    We aren't done raiding yet, but so far tonight I've had 21.0 % uptime on Council, and 16.6 % on Tortos (both heroic). So, the uptime is definitely much better than it was. I wasn't over 10% on anything Sunday/Monday.
    You must of had really bad RNG. Pre-fix everyone was at the default 1.0 RPPM Post-fix The list is accurate except for fire is around 0.6 - 0.7

Pre-fix I was ranging from 15-30% uptimes as fire. Usually on average was around 20% though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    You must of had really bad RNG. Pre-fix everyone was at the default 1.0 RPPM Post-fix The list is accurate except for fire is around 0.6 - 0.7

Pre-fix I was ranging from 15-30% uptimes as fire. Usually on average was around 20% though.
    There was like 2 days where fire had the actual 0.3 coeff, and people were getting sub-10%. Check like page 4.

Deleted
    Well I can only assume the hotfix never made it to EU servers because all of the Mages I know have had a continued 25% uptime on the Gem until yesterday. I've gone over logs from Monday nights Raids and they are ranging from 18% to 36% with an average of 25-26.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pspsully View Post
    Well I can only assume the hotfix never made it to EU servers
    no thats wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ralikonik View Post
    no thats wrong
    Instead of replying like a tool why don't you show me something that says I'm wrong? Ive gone over logs for 3 Mages on my server who have the Gem from Raids on Monday night and the lowest uptime was 18% and that was on Ji-Kun where the logs are skewed as it is.

My less than glorious durumu log from sunday with 3.6 % uptime, here you go http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=9167&e=9487

Deleted
    Well I can only assume the hotfix never made it to EU servers because all of the Mages I know have had a continued 25% uptime on the Gem until yesterday. I've gone over logs from Monday nights Raids and they are ranging from 18% to 36% with an average of 25-26.
    Instead of replying like a tool why don't you show me something that says I'm wrong? Ive gone over logs for 3 Mages on my server who have the Gem from Raids on Monday night and the lowest uptime was 18% and that was on Ji-Kun where the logs are skewed as it is.
    Why don't you show us first that you're right

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    My less than glorious durumu log from sunday with 3.6 % uptime, here you go http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=9167&e=9487
    While we appreciate the old logs, anything before Tuesday Morning is pretty useless at this point due to the hotfixes.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ralikonik View Post
    no thats wrong
    Guys, it's my birthday, and I call a no-fighting rule in this thread as my present :3

(Well, just for today, lol)
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    While we appreciate the old logs, anything before Tuesday Morning is pretty useless at this point due to the hotfixes.

Was just answering this guy

if that's ok with you...

Deleted
    Just did ~24min on a Dummy, Scorch spam with Frost Armor (20.80% haste):

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Was just answering this guy
    Ahhh gotcha. You didn't quote anyone so I assumed you were just posting logs to post logs. My bad >_>

Yeah, that's pretty much confirmation that EU did get the (bad) hotfix. They just got luckier I guess for the most part.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by senfgurke2 View Post
    Just did ~24min on a Dummy, Scorch spam with Frost Armor (20.80% haste):

<Image snipped to save space c:>
    Not bad, not bad. Lower than I'd like it, but still not bad.

Dat Pyroblast Uptime when you don't cast it. God daaaaayumn! XD