View Poll Results: What level should Demon Hunters start out as?

Voters
167. This poll is closed
  • Level 55

44 26.35%
  • Level 65

48 28.74%
  • Level 75

75 44.91%
Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Demon Hunters: Start at level 55, 65, or 75?

What level should the hero class Demon Hunters start out as?

Level 55?

Level 65?

Level 75?

Personally I think they should start out as level 65 with some outland related lore surrounding their triumphant emergence into the game. It would make sense as details about the new expansion (burning legion) have been emerging within game.

Deleted
    Higher as possible.
    Simply cause levelling is a bore.

Why not level 1?

Maybe ive been soured by the horde of bad Death Knights as Ive entered Outland, but i'd be fine with starting at 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Higher as possible.
    Simplyh cause levelling is a bore.
    Well for lore reasons, you think they would choose 75? I think not. 65 seems to be a great compromise, especially with them nerfing xp required to level up in those levels.

Also if it is anything like the DK starting zone, you would be level 68 or higher by the time you left the beginning zone for Demon Hunters.

I wonder how much absolute QQ we would have if the next expansion is truly about the legion but has no demon hunters
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Why not level 1?

Maybe ive been soured by the horde of bad Death Knights as Ive entered Outland, but i'd be fine with starting at 1.
    Well going off what they did with DKs as a hero class, one would only assume they would be a higher level to start out.

anyway, considering empowered illidan was weaker than non-LK arthas, I think demon hunters shouldn't start the game stronger than starting DKs, so my vote goes to 55.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

If they were implemented level 1 would be good with me, they don't get the special treatment like DKs from my perspective at least lore supports why heroes of the past resurrected get to start at a high level. Demon Hunter wouldn't pass on that logic.

I say lets give them a 20 level starting zone beginning at... The Black Temple!!! That would be epic to be trained by Illidan and then be a survivor, may even allow on some expanded lore on Illidan which is much needed since BC lore was pretty fail, the encounter though were great.

Whichever, either's fine with me.

And no details have emerged ingame, but surely you won't care about what anyone says, you seem too adamant about it.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I wonder how much absolute QQ we would have if the next expansion is truly about the legion but has no demon hunters
    I'd love to see that, or better yet, the next expansion not being Legion themed at all! =D
    Last edited by Wishblade; 2013-04-24 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Well for lore reasons, you think they would choose 75? I think not. 65 seems to be a great compromise, especially with them nerfing xp required to level up in those levels.

Also if it is anything like the DK starting zone, you would be level 68 or higher by the time you left the beginning zone for Demon Hunters.
    Why would 75 be bad for lore? Lore doesn't have levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Whichever, either's fine with me.

And no details have emerged ingame, but surely you won't care about what anyone says, you seem too adamant about it.
    Is not the first conversation you have with Wrathion at level 90 not considered details these days? lol

Ya know.. when Azeroth is being bombarded with infernals from the "sky"...

Level 1.

Starting from "1" helps people learn their class better.

55. Mostly for consistency. However, everyone and their mother will have a Demon Hunter, just like how they had DKs because they didn't have to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 80 (well, finish the intro quests at 80) - skip to the fun stuff.

Why have your threads been full of assumptions? Stahp. Demon Hunters might be a class and they might be a hero class. Stop talking like they are 100% coming and are a hero class.

To be on OT:
    If hero class: start at level 80.
    If not: then just level 1 with everyone else.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well, I doubt Demon Hunters will ever be a playable class, but for the sake of the topic, I'll go along with it.

They should start at level one, just like every class except DKs. Why? Because we don't need another "Hero" class. I'm 99% sure Blizzard has also stated that they will not take the same route they did with DKs, and will not make any more "hero" classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    lvl 1 , and you have to have max lvl warlock, dk and rogue that will be sacrificed in the process! there , trully hero class.

Deleted

Well seems they can phase anything anywhere, it wouldn't cause any problem, also, demon hunter havn't any especial link with Outland, in fact Illidan and Leotheras are the only known demon hunters of Outland.
    Yes, Illidan is for the demon hunters what is the Lich King for the Death knight, but i think that Demons will try to invade Azeroth, and so, the Horde and the Alliance will need the help of the Demon Hunters, thoses ones are, for the moment a little bit rejected by Azeroth's peoples, especially the night elves, and they would be forced to ally with to defeat the burning legion explaining the fact that Demon Hunters would be playable.

Well going off what they did with DKs as a hero class, one would only assume they would be a higher level to start out.
    You are assuming though that demon hunters would be added as a hero class and not a normal class like the monk.