10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    In 20 years time people will use it to show how backwards these early internet days still were, when we still had to rely on fax machines instead of doing everything digital (yes, including signing contracts).
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    the NFL announced a deal with DocuSign, an E-signature company
    Well that prediction didn't take long, now we only need to wait a few years for people to become used to e-signing things so that using paper and pen becomes the same analogy as a dial phone in current day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I think about it, this draft should be good for Dallas. We have the secondary we picked up last year. Don't need a tight end, don't need a QB, don't need receivers, don't need linebackers. Running backs...eh......I'm not a fan of DeMarco Murray. But the point is, the draft is big on linemen, both offensive and defensive. Which is the big holes for the Cowboys.

Anyway, I'm sitting in an IRC channel. Quakenet server, channel name is #mmoc-NFLDraft. Probably leave my PC on tonight, but after the first round, I will be working this weekend and won't be around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Anyway, I'm sitting in an IRC channel. Quakenet server, channel name is #mmoc-NFLDraft.
    I'll be there tomorrow night, probably an hour or 2 before things start, about midnight my time. Should be fun to hear reactions and opinions as things go on.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 02:10 AM ----------

Now that I think about it, this draft should be good for Dallas. We have the secondary we picked up last year. Don't need a tight end, don't need a QB, don't need receivers, don't need linebackers. Running backs...eh......I'm not a fan of DeMarco Murray. But the point is, the draft is big on linemen, both offensive and defensive. Which is the big holes for the Cowboys.
    Just reading through Mayock's mock. He has Lotulelei going to you for the line, and DJ Hayden, cornerback. Not a bad haul with those 2 picks.

He also has Xavier Rhodes fall to the Pats. Yes, please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    i thought the national media brainwashed everyone into thinking reid was a good coach. you guys have restored my faith.
    Yeah My good friend that is a philly fan has hated him for all these years. Hes not too hype about Chip Kelly, but really you have to try to be worse.

I am just not hype about the draft at all this year. Maybe I can now that the Mariners went from "some hope before you stick a fork in them" to "time to get out the paper bags if Felix/Iwakuma isn't playing"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I am just not hype about the draft at all this year.
    Lack of starpower in this draft, no big names, no sexy picks. There's not even many high risk, high reward type players that you secretly hope your hated teams pick and bust. Personally I just love this type of picking-things-to-improve type scenario and the high drama that surrounds it. Never gets old to me.

I think the fact the Seahawks have no 1st rounder adds to your lack of interest too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Lack of starpower in this draft, no big names, no sexy picks. There's not even many high risk, high reward type players that you secretly hope your hated teams pick and bust. Personally I just love this type of picking-things-to-improve type scenario and the high drama that surrounds it. Never gets old to me.

I think the fact the Seahawks have no 1st rounder adds to your lack of interest too
    They will trade up if they need to.

Barry Sanders made it to the Madden 25 cover. Lions have had the cover two years in a row. I think thats a first for a team?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Barry Sanders made it to the Madden 25 cover. Lions have had the cover two years in a row. I think thats a first for a team?
    I've looked through the covers, and it seems so. Pretty cool the public went old school with this vote.

In other news, it seems like the Bills might be targeting Matt Barkley with their pick. So they get rid of one weak-armed, smart, game manager type QB and bring in a younger, unproven version of him? Poor Bills fans, they won't make the playoffs till 2020 if it's true.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does a GM keep his job if his team has 1 playoff win since 1996?

Jerry Jones!

How bout them Cowboys?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh good, I forgot to check back and vote on the cover, for once the internet doesn't horribly disappoint me

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders apparently dealing with lots and lots of interest for the no.3 pick in order for teams to get their hands on 1 of the 3 top tackles. Wonder if that ever happened 3 tackles in the the 3 top picks.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    How does a GM keep his job if his team has 1 playoff win since 1996?

Jerry Jones!

How bout them Cowboys?
    How does a GM keep his job by sucking? Easy just own the team and you can suck it up as much as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ the Browns.

Just heard on the radio that the Browns are considering trading up to get QB Geno Smith.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    believe it when it happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Vikings got their new uniforms unveiled. https://twitter.com/adamwsyx6/status/327562282022367232

Shoulders look like the Seahawks, with two team colors and a giant nike logo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost time for it to begin! I'm sitting in an IRC channel with Pend, feel free to join us.

Anyone got any last minute bets, thoughts, or fears?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that the number one pick hasn't even been decided yet. Has that happened before?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that the number one pick hasn't even been decided yet. Has that happened before?
    I'm sure it has, there's just no #1 legit pick this year.

PS - #mmoc-team NFLDraft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-eric-fisher/

15+ Year Old Account
    I can already feel it. The Lions are going to take a WR because all the OTs and the CB from Bama will be gone.

Can't believe a kid from CMU is going to go #1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna watch E!SPN this year. NFL network coverage was lame.