Thread: EPGP Addon

Deleted

EPGP Addon

Hey y'all.

Anyone out there have an EPGP addon that works with 5.2? We've tried out a few different ones and had nothing but problems and errors.

Thanks in advance!

We've been using EPGPLootmaster since sometime in 5.1, but we just use it to distribute loot with loot council and ignore all the EPGP functionality. But it works just fine in 5.2 as well, and I don't see why the EPGP part of it wouldn't work if you wanted to use it. But I'm actually not really that familiar with that loot system.

Deleted
    Cheers, we'll give that one a shot.

We use "epgp (dkp reloaded)". No big issues with it AFAIK.

Deleted
    We use EPGP Lootmaster to hand out loot, and EPGP Reloaded to sort EP and GP manually (incase there was a mistake). Everyone in the raid needs EPGP lootmaster, but only the lootmaster needs EPGP reloaded. Raidmembers can have Reloaded if they want to check standings though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    We use "epgp (dkp reloaded)". No big issues with it AFAIK.
    We use the same + RaidRoll for distribution of loot. No problems for 5.2.
    The major bugs before 5.2 were: auto turn-off announcements after 2 min afk and double GP-window after loot distribution.

Although we changed to a loot council when me moved our guild to it's new server we have run EPGP for years.

run these in concert if you are the raid leader. only lootmaster is needed by the raid.

epgp lootmaster

epgp dkp reloaded

Although they seem to cause UI discrepancies from time to time they work perfectly fine for loot distribution and effort tracking. Since blizz got stingy about what they will allow addon developers to access in mop many addons have the occasional collision that causes you to need to reload.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Thanks for the info all!

Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by DorfSchrat View Post
    We use the same + RaidRoll for distribution of loot. No problems for 5.2.
    The major bugs before 5.2 were: auto turn-off announcements after 2 min afk and double GP-window after loot distribution.
    This double GP problem happens because the 'Loot' option is ticked/enabled (by default) in EPGP (dkp reloaded) options. This option does not need to be enabled if you are using EPGPLootMaster for loot distribution.

How exactly does this work?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it's a bidding system with DKP. And your DKP decays overtime to discourage hoarding.