... LastLast

Bosses for 5.4

Garrosh
    Malkrok
    Gallywick (or w.e)
    Gamon
    Sha of Pride.
    Corrupted Thrall.
    Random burning legion general that interrupts the fight.
    Some dragon maw guy.
    Aethas
    Magatha

Any other ideas?
    Last edited by Babzu; 2013-04-26 at 11:16 PM.

Deleted
    From the front page of mmo-champion:

How many bosses will 5.4 have?
    We're pretty happy with the overall size and epic feel of the Throne of Thunder raid. In that ballpark.
    So I guess we will have around 12 bosses in 5.4.

Magatha Grimtotem
    Koltira
    Jaina Proudmoore
    Nazgrim
    Malkorok

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Garrosh
    Malkrok
    Gallywick (or w.e)
    Gamon
    Sha of Pride.
    Corrupted Thrall.
    Some dragon maw guy.

Any other ideas?
    How does it make any sense to make Gamon a boss when he is fighting off Kor'kron Guards in Orgrimmar in 5.3 already? :P He'll be helping us!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Magatha Grimtotem
    Koltira
    Jaina Proudmoore
    Nazgrim
    Malkorok
    Gamon for heroic only boss

The blue response to "How long till we MoP up this xpac" thread makes it sound as though there may be a patch between 5.3 and the SoO patch, or more after the raid.

But I expect a blood elf boss (can I PLEASE kill Aethas?), a goblin mercenary, a dark-shaman orc, malkorok, Garrosh... pretty much what everyone expects.

However I'd like to see Blizz give a giant middle finger to the expectations. I want Garrosh to kill or expose Thrall to sha energy. A dead thrall would allow sha energy to explode out, filling Aggra with anger, vol'jin with hatred, possibly anduin or varian with doubt, and so on against the super-powered sha-infested Garrosh. A huge fight, where you could temporarily free each hero or faction leader from a sha force for a buff or to harm the super Garrosh in some way... or worse feed the energy by freeing the heroes. If Blizz got creative enough they could make a complex but very enjoyable fight rather than Garry just smacking us around with his axe.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina isn't going to be a boss. So get that out. Honestly I'm expecting some crazy stuff. Bloodbath it may be but I still want crazy stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I guarantee there will be a proto dragon boss and a dark shaman boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Secrets of Ragefire indicate that we've got Dire Orcs, Dark Shaman, and Protodragons to look forwards to. 5.3 previews also show Dark Shaman raising fiery elementals, so maybe some kind of molten giant boss.

There's also that giant mogu statue from the Dark Heart scenario - he never does any fighting in it, so he was probably captured along with the Dark Heart itself. The Dark Heart will probably act as an element in another encounter.

So some potential ones:

Dark Shaman/Elemental Boss
    Protodragon encounter
    Mogu Titan Statue
    Dark Heart encounter

I suspect we'll also get a Sha of Pride encounter and perhaps a Y'Shaarj Reborn encounter.

I was hoping Garrosh would install a mogu engine like the Forge of the Endless in Ragefire and use elemental energy to power it, creating a legion of fiery stone soldiers. Doesn't seem to be any sign of that, though.

[QUOTE= If Blizz got creative enough they could make a complex but very enjoyable fight rather than Garry just smacking us around with his axe.[/QUOTE]
    They will DEFO make killing Garrosh a big thing. It will be some crazy ass, sha-infested multiphase fight.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

10+ Year Old Account
    One or more of the Sunreaver traitors (remember Thalen Songweaver?). May or may not (leaning towards may) include Aethas.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's one Alliance extremist to shake things up. It would be a fun parody of the playerbase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also with the feedback I've read regarding Ra-den, I don't think there'll be a heroic mode only encounter in this raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I want to see jaina loosing her shit so we can finally put her out of her misery.
    Spectral/sha possesd onyxia would be nice touch too.
    Perry gatner as one of beasts garrosh brought from outland.
    Anduin and wrathion revealing to be garrosh benefactors all the time.
    Sha of daily routine.

I want the final battle against Garrosh to be a 2 fight finale like the fight against Deathwing in Dragon Soul.

I bet every single boss will be a new model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I bet every single boss will be a new model.
    Theres a possibly that could happen.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Theres a possibly that could happen.
    Pretty much what happened with ToT. Couple of guys were existing models with some extra stuff put on them, but that's fine. Long as its not just a palette swap, I'll call it a new model.

If they make Jaina a forced boss, they should allow it where you battle both Jaina and Lorethmar Theron as a twist(Basically some Warlocks loyal to Garrosh are able to mind control Jaina and Lorethmar Theron and your goal is to take out the Warlocks. If you kill ether Jaina or Lorethmar, the fight ends in a failure).

Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Garrosh
    Malkrok
    Gallywick (or w.e)
    Gamon
    Sha of Pride.
    Corrupted Thrall.
    Some dragon maw guy.
    Aethas
    Magatha
    Yes
    Yes
    Possible
    Highly unlikely unless he is force fed sha/demonic/elemental energy as he is opposing Kor'Kron forces in 5.3.
    Likely
    No
    Possible
    Zaela is likely
    Poooooosible I'm on the fence on this guy so far.
    Not out of the realm of possibilities.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see lore figures possessed by each sha, with Garrosh being possessed by Pride. After defeating the possessed boss, you have the option of either finishing the sha off, or capturing it in one of the Shado-Pan containment things. Each one killed rather than captured grants Garrosh a buff, and if all are killed rather than captured, some "avatar of Y'Shaarj" hardmode thing... with tentacles and such.
    Moorden (Main)