Deleted

WOL Megaera strange immolate uptime

(This is not a fix my dps, i know i sucked at this attempt^^)

i checked the log from yesterday and was a bit shocked when i saw the immolate uptime on targets.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/y...?s=4646&e=5059
    (we don't kill blue)
    if i check the immolate mark for "buffs cast" it loooks like i had 7x immolate on blue, but only 3x green and 1x red
    pretty interresting how that would be possible,
    since i am hitcapped and only cast havoc on the frozen head, then immolate on the target head.

checking the uptime 346.7 seconds with a total of 292 ticks
    about 15% haste infight so every 2.6 seconds a tick ...346.7/2.6= 133 ticks + haste procs a bit more
    then i looked at the damage i did on teh frozen head and surprise 146 Immolate ticks there (146x2=292 total)

so i had immolate 100% of its uptime on 2 targets, but the display in WOL is wrong (sometimes)

Keep this bug in mind when heping someone to fix his dps

Edit: forgot the Wol link^^

On a fix my dps note... why god why are you using gosac?

As for the immolates, are you fel flame havocing? There was a bug with fel flame extended havoced immolates a few weeks ago and I wonder if it's back.

Deleted
    there is no fix my dps need^^ more damage and my mates would not want to play with me

i use GoSac because i hate to manage the pet, and i feel more comfortable with GoSac.
    i do well more damage with GoSac than with a pet on cleave fights.

yes i fel flame 2 havoc with 1x immo + 2 fel flame for each head phase

sadly the havoc-immo-FF feature is not back (same immo numbers on the heads and no ghost ticks)

seems like Simcraft just don't want to display immolate everytime

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    On a fix my dps note... why god why are you using gosac?

As for the immolates, are you fel flame havocing? There was a bug with fel flame extended havoced immolates a few weeks ago and I wonder if it's back.
    GoSac Is great for destro on megara hc btw nothing wrong with a bit of gosac
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    GoSac Is great for destro on megara hc btw nothing wrong with a bit of gosac
    But this is normal and all havoc'd damage is for embers, not damage.

Unless you scumbag dps it up.

Gosac is a dps loss on ST and dps neutral on cleave.

GoSac is fine for normal. If you Havok the frozen head (or w/e you dont want to kill) on CD, that's about 8% of your total fight damage (was for me on our last kill anyway - just immo/conflag/incin/FF, RoF doesnt benefit from GoSac). GoSac = 15% dmg boost, so 15% of that 8%, or 1.2% of your total dps was 'scum bag'.

Now lets say that you reforge into as much mastery as humanly possible (which I do), of which your pet gets 0 benefit from. Are you still so sure that GoSac is a bad choice for the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by pokeadott View Post
    GoSac is fine for normal. If you Havok the frozen head (or w/e you dont want to kill) on CD, that's about 8% of your total fight damage (was for me on our last kill anyway - just immo/conflag/incin/FF, RoF doesnt benefit from GoSac). GoSac = 15% dmg boost, so 15% of that 8%, or 1.2% of your total dps was 'scum bag'.

Now lets say that you reforge into as much mastery as humanly possible (which I do), of which your pet gets 0 benefit from. Are you still so sure that GoSac is a bad choice for the fight?
    For mastery heavy, the gap is less, but gosup is still better. For haste, it's awful.

Those are some weird ass logs, my damage sources are very different from yours. Did you use mannoroth's fury to pump out that many chaos bolts and use all those fel flames while moving?

Also you did more than 10 million damage to the Frozen Head, that's 17% of all your damage, which equates to 122k effective dps. Not cool bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knupzz View Post
    Those are some weird ass logs, my damage sources are very different from yours. Did you use mannoroth's fury to pump out that many chaos bolts and use all those fel flames while moving?

Also you did more than 10 million damage to the Frozen Head, that's 17% of all your damage, which equates to 122k effective dps. Not cool bro.
    GoSac with KJC
    CoE on main target (red / green)
    2x Havoc with Immolate + Fel Flame on each blue
    RoF up on both heads
    normal mode btw

lesser damage on the blue means lesser damage on the important targets...

I know that mate, don't worry. I was just replying to your quote: "more damage and my mates would not want to play with me". Your effective dps isn't actually that far off from your teammates' on Megaera

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knupzz View Post
    I know that mate, don't worry. I was just replying to your quote: "more damage and my mates would not want to play with me". Your effective dps isn't actually that far off from your teammates' on Megaera
    i know only about 5%
    other fights 10-20%