Deleted

Cannot get the Nether World to Work with our Minecraft Server?

Hi I am having issues. I have a minecraft server and use Multiverse to have multiple worlds. The main world has its nether world which you can enter using a nether portal however the other survival world that I created using Multiverse does not have this. I checked the files for the server and the main world has a world_nether folder but the other world "Survival" does not have this so I assume that is the issue. I am not 100% sure though and I have no idea how to fix this.

Can anyone help? :S Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Hi I am having issues. I have a minecraft server and use Multiverse to have multiple worlds. The main world has its nether world which you can enter using a nether portal however the other survival world that I created using Multiverse does not have this. I checked the files for the server and the main world has a world_nether folder but the other world "Survival" does not have this so I assume that is the issue. I am not 100% sure though and I have no idea how to fix this.

Can anyone help? :S Thank you
    You can only have the one nether world unless you use the Multiverse-NetherPortals plugin along with Multiverse. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mu...netherportals/

Deleted
    I have that plugin installed and tried linking all nether portals to world_nether but then there is no return portal for some reason. Once your in the nether world there it no portal back and also I have Multiverse Inventories installed so when I change worlds it removes your inventory to a new set. When going fromworld to the world_nether it does not do that though as they are linked.

I thought Multiverse Nether Portals plugin would just allow nether portals on a new world to work and behave like normal but it doesn't. Instead it just allows you to link all nether portals onto a new world like multiverse portals does but for my circumstance with the inventory thing I cant do that :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd post on the mod forum for multiverse. The issue is pretty much related to that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I'd post on the mod forum for multiverse. The issue is pretty much related to that.
    Thank you for the advice but I got it working now. I had to alter the multiverse inventories config file but also when I use a nether portal in my second world to go to the nether world it does not make a return nether portal but i dont mind really as I have /home