Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyXD View Post
    i cant even find my last post the page count for this thread is messed up skips like 10 pages on the page counter.
    You press the "First" button to go to the first page. Go a little down and there's the first post.

Here, I made it easier, here's the first post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post6418846

Or wait.. even easier, here's the template:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Remove the bracketed parts, they're just examples. And if you can't post links, break up the url with spaces.

I would like the entire sha-bang for the twitch page. If need me we can talk in pm's or skype to be more accurate in what im looking for but ill try to fill it out here.

What you want for you page: The background would be Throne of Thunder with lots of lightning. I would also like a offline image as well as a banner keeping with the theme of lightning/static-y strikes.
    Visible text: My name is Ketsuki and I have been playing a dps deathknight since the ending of Wrath. Guild: Static on Arthas. Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.
    Logo/Character: On the left side would be my character. Ketsuki on Arthas (I cant post the link to armory :< ) I will be race changing to a lightblue female Orc, Wearing full Challenge mode gear if possible with the shoulders lit up, wielding Shadowmourne. On the right side a Horde symbol is fine.
    General colour scheme: Blacks, Whites, Light and Dark blues, keeping with the theme of throne of thunder, and lightning, since the guild is named Static.
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, just go nuts. I trust artists fully. Have fun with it and make sure my name and the guild name/server is very visable.

Thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Can you folks please use the template provided in the first post, please?
    If not, you'll sadly just be ignored/looked over.
    I think that i was specific but here is the template

Resolution: 480x700 (phone screen)
    Visible text:no text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Clicky the sig
    Gear set: Nine tail heroic version
    Helm visible: yeap that my point
    Your pose:just standing
    General colour scheme: black
    Any extras: I want a phone wallpaper just the head sawing like here http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A6CJo1PoYI...+man+3+(2).jpg
    thanks again

If you'd like to pm me or add me on skype for a more accurate understanding of what im looking for just let me know!

What you want for you page: Background would be Throne of Thunder, I want the whole sha-bang. Header, offline image, everything. Keeping with the theme of ToT and Lightning and Static.

Visible text:
    Streaming Live on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday nights from 8:30pm Eastern
    My name is Ketsuki, I have been playing a DeathKnight since the end of Wrath. I began playing WoW in Vanilla, raiding the first 4 years as a healing shaman. I have since hung up my healing and have been hardcore raiding as a dps Deathknight since the end of Wrath.
    The Guild
    Static - Arthas
    Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.

Logo/Character: For the left side of the page I would like my character. (Ketsuki on Arthas. I am unable to post links) I will be race changing to a light blue female Orc. I would like to be wearing full DK challenge mode gear with the helm and shoulder effect lit up if possible. While wielding shadowmourne. On the left side it could have either my character name along with the guild name. I have a video intro for our guild if you would like to get an idea based off that let me know. I'am unable to post a link to it.

General colour scheme: Keeping with the theme of throne of thunder along with lightning and static, whites, blacks, light and dark blues.

Specifics/Extras: Honestly, go nuts. I want it all! I fully trusts artist to be as creative as they can be. I look forward to what anyone comes up with!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide the Beefy Warrior View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hiiragi, Death on Wheels
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiiragi/simple
    Gear set: The transmog shown on my armory, please
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Anything the designer thinks looks good
    General colour scheme: White-blue, a general frost theme
    Any extras: I would love to have a mechano-hog shown somewhere

Thanks in advance
    10 day bump
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Absolutely love the work on here. Would like to request a sig for here and for me to use on my guild forums

Signature

Visible Text: Character Name -Mits
    Guild Name - Style

Amory link: Armoury
    Overall look

Helm Visible: No thanks

Pose: Casting please

Gear: The tier 6 transmog set she currently has on

Colour Scheme:Blue

Extras: If the visible text could be written in a kind of edgy lightning font if thats even possible?

Feel free to change any colour / backgrounds /pose to what you think would suit nicely

Thanks
    1 week bump. I'v also just transfered my paladin so I would also be perfectly happy with her being done instead if it looks more appealing. Either way im happy whichever

Visible Text: Character Name -Symox
    Guild Name - Style

Amory link:Armory,Side On,Front,Overall

Helm Visible: Yea please Gear: the Transmog set she has equipped

Theme/colour/pose/Extras: No preference at all How ever you'd like. Bubbly,firece, whatever you feel like.

DA Commission:

(yay for fluffy worgens ^.^)

Real life has been rather hectic so I'm still not going to open my Queue but I will try and grab some requests from the thread, or if people don't mind waiting a while to receive the art (and won't PM another artists in the mean time!) I might consider a PM request if it's something that looks appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Visible Text: Character Name -Symox
    Guild Name - Style

Amory link:Armory,Side On,Front,Overall

Helm Visible: Yea please Gear: the Transmog set she has equipped

Theme/colour/pose/Extras: No preference at all How ever you'd like. Bubbly,firece, whatever you feel like.
    I'll do this one ::]

DONE:

If you don't like it feel free to re-request. No hard feelings ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-04-28 at 06:13 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Welo View Post
    Banner request.

Size: I am really bad with sizes but you should be able to look it up here: www.http://migrationsverke.tk/
    Visible text: I'd like If you could display migrationsverke with small letter and eu-kazzak below. If you think it would fit you could put a horde symbol somewhere =)
    Logo: I will let you figure out something awesome here, I think you know better than me what looks cool ^^
    General colour scheme: black.grey and white with some other colors as highlights.
    Specifics: Well it ain't needed If you think something that would fit like some thundering or something then do it =)

thanks
    One week bump.

Deleted
    DONE:

If you don't like it feel free to re-request. No hard feelings ::]

If I don't like it? I'm not sure thats possible. Its stunning. Thank you so much.

Deleted
    Hello. I've recently started streaming, and since i don't have a webcam i'd really love a chat overlay/banner/signature (400x150 - or possibly 800x300 or 1200x450 - just that ratio). basically what i'd love is something like the couple that come up here (most, if not all from this thread): https://www.google.dk/search?q=cool+...ONPY4QTV6YCACw

basically something that includes my name (Freshfreefly), my server (Stormscale-EU) and, since as far as i know the replies from this thread is free, the person who made it's signature.

If you could include my character, or at least his head (i suppose you use wow model viewer for that - if you are, please just remove the head item and pick the hair style you think looks best. as for a colour scheme, i'm not actually sure. I would like something that's magic yet cold/evil/mystic. i don't actually know how i can express what i'm thinking it should look like, but i guess that just gives the artist more freedom.

Don't have any font in my head either, but just something that looks good and feels good. if you have the .psd file after editing i'd really love if you could possibly send that as well, so i could do minor tweaks rather than asking you to do it.

sorry if this is a wrong format of posting, i wasn't actually sure how i am supposed to do it.

here's a link to my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/freshfreefly/new
    here's a link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...freefly/simple (i've got a very matching purple transmog that is not very traditional, hard to see on armory and the sword doesn't glow on wow model viewer + i can't figure out how to greenscreen the glows properly in photoshop..)

secondly, if anybody is good at making an offline background that would be awesome, but it's not really a neccesity since people usually won't be looking at my stream when it's not up - at least not while im just a small streamer with a dozen viewers

thanks a lot in advance.

I'm not sure how people address these requests, but if you could send me a PM here, on twitch, on wow or on my email (freshfreefly@gmail.com) that would be awesome

edit: by mystic/evil/cold colour i also mean abstract. not quite sure how to make it look though :P

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    DA Commission:
    The setting, hair edits, atmosphere.. just everything is absolutely amazing.
    /jelly

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Aryiana You captured exactly what I was going for and I am beyond pleased with the outcome! Cheers

Signature:
    Visible text: Vereesà, Storm's End
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0/advanced
    Gear set: The one that's on armory; DK challenge mode set along with a heroic Shin'ka and if possible, the SSO tabard incorporated as well.
    Helm visible: No helmet, just the blond hair.
    Your pose: Preferably some kind of fighting stance with the eyes narrowed a little, with the golden Shin'ka visible at around the face height.
    General colour scheme: A thundering background, resembling Throne of Thunder's elements as closely as possible.
    Any extras: Anything fitting with a golden/black theme.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-04-28 at 01:20 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Chatbox
    I have recently factionchanged/transfer to another guild and would like to have an update on my chatbox.

Size: Same size as this one as Shyama made; Chatbox to cover up the Chatbox during stream. Standard size on wow with 1920x1080 reso
    Visible text: Guildname: Boogiemen. Server: Tarren Mill. Website: http://boogiemen.se and also my name somewhere "Elak"
    Armory: Shadow Priest shall be equipped with full tier 6 gear and showing helm with Anathema
    Pose: However you think it match with the background. But would like to see some effects or wep showing out of the box.
    General colour scheme: Something with darkness and Green that can present Boogieman. Scary/Horror theme. Here is something i did on research: Colours
    Specifics: If it's possible to add some lightsourse effects or ghostly smoke with some Shadow Orbs around.

Thanks for your time.
    2 Weeks Bump // Pm me if someone is intrested

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    The setting, hair edits, atmosphere.. just everything is absolutely amazing.
    /jelly
    Awww ty sweetie <3
    You're such an inspiration to me that it means a lot <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-04-29 at 02:23 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Hello, I would like to have a wallpaper of my character, Hakkuri from realm Silvermoon EU

My screen resolution is 1920x1080. 21,5 inches wide if you need to know.
    Visible text could be the character name wrote with artistic letters.
    http://i.imgur.com/ fkh7Q47.jpg This is face
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ silvermoon/ Hakkuri/advanced This is armory link.
    Gearset would be tankatronic goggles as helmet, Merciless Gladiator Battlegear as armor. Hope ender would be the weapon and Wrathful gladiator's Shield wall as shield and Baradin warden's tabard. (just like my armory+picture)
    Pose could be a determined looking face and in blocking mode. You could decide what could be fitting stance for female night elf warrior with shield.
    General color scheme could be like Burning Steppes. Lava, fire and black rocks. Might not be "night elfy" but fits for my gear and other stuff.
    As extra would be nice to have the Turbo-charged flying machine standing in background. Would be awesome.

If you have time for this request, I would be so happy
    2 week bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Hello! Editor here!
    Adobe after effects & Photoshop especially~

I'm looking for someone who would be interested for a banner and (or) avatar for MMO-Champion forums. I want to make some speed arts for my new youtube channel & my DeviantART page. If you're interessting don't hestate to PM me!

I can't show my work here because i have a new account but i can show you my stuff in private.

Thank you for reading me!
    Last edited by mmoc6ee4f3bb41; 2013-04-29 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwel View Post
    Hi guys, first time here! I hope I'm doing all right... I love the signatures that you post here! I also work with photoshop, but I dont do anything about my char. If anyone could help me with my signature and avatar, I'll be very grateful.

Signature and avatar request:

Visible text: My name (Lightwel) and guild (ACME). Maybe the server (Goldrinn), if it work great together.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...ightwel/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 normal for monk, the orange one.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I dont have any preference here...
    General colour scheme: I was thinking about fire, or anything dark... Maybe maroon.

Thank you
    1 week bumped.
    Last edited by Lightwel; 2013-04-29 at 05:06 AM.

Deleted
    1 week bumped.
    I will try Lightwel

Quote Originally Posted by Sambucka View Post
    I'd like to request a guild banner for a new website my guild has opened. This is a bigger task than a signature obviously so I'm very thankful to anybody who will take this on.

Size: 1040px - 1060px wide 170px high (iterumguild.com Here is the guild website, it will be placed along the top)
    Visible text: Iterum fairly large and bold with frostmane written underneath it with the same width. Place this writing where you feel suitable with a suitable font
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be a dark theme following that of throne of thunder, grey background with lightning etc
    Specifics: I'd like members of the guild to be depicted across the bottom of the banner together in there current transmog gear from armory.
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Yiazz/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Junglá/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Delinquence/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Serenica/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Yolopop/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Powerball/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Tírreh/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Dookerooker/advanced
    - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Sambucka/advanced
    For druid I'd like the night elf moonkin form in its place.

This is a fairly large project so I'm grateful to anybody who chooses to pick this up.

Thanks in advance,
    Sambucka
    One week bump!