Deleted

Best Guild Wars 2 EU Server?

I would like a 1. Friendly and Chatty server, 2. Good at both WvW SPvP and PvE, It does sort of sound like the perfect server and does one like this exist? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I play US so can't comment on EU servers but here are the EU leaderboards for WvW.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/eu/wvw

You can guest on up to 2 servers a day to check them out.
    Valar morghulis

Well, I play on Aurora Glade and it's been great so far. Lots of friendly and helpful people. You get the occasional jerk once in a while but there is no escaping that. We are in Tier 4 but are quite consistent and we've had some new very good guilds join us recently so we are doing quite alright. PvE is good as well, maps are always full for the Boss events, as is Cursed Shore! Hope I've helped a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Gandara, and I think it's a great server. Very friendly community, especially in the cities. I haven't played WvWvW though, so can't comment on our PvP status. But I definitely like our server.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I play on Gandara, and I think it's a great server. Very friendly community, especially in the cities. I haven't played WvWvW though, so can't comment on our PvP status. But I definitely like our server.
    Arrghhh, the enemy. We will meet you on the battle field

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Ah fellow Gandarian.. is that right term for player from Gandara. ^_^ I play WvW with guild and it is tremendous fun. Not sure how it is if you go alone, there are loads of enemies (Gray_Matter included). It is always ok to tag along with us.

Our guild videos from last weeks

Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2013-04-27 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    Gandarian here as well and can only recommend the server, seems like a good community. Still leveling a legion of alts simultaneously, but you'll see me on the WvWvW fields for sure

Oh dear all the Gandarians! FOR AURORA GLADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Oh dear all the Gandarians! FOR AURORA GLADE!
    I was in WvW early the other morning and we managed to hold off the Augury Rock zerg at garrison and one of the towers for somewhere between 30 minutes and an hour. That was with between 6 and 8 people (people leaving and joining). First we defended at the garrison, then at wood. We eventually lost wood on the second big attack. At that point I logged off but we really did very well against overwhelming odds. Aurora Glade definitely have fighting spirit.

i started on gandara but switched to deso

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I was in WvW early the other morning and we managed to hold off the Augury Rock zerg at garrison and one of the towers for somewhere between 30 minutes and an hour. That was with between 6 and 8 people (people leaving and joining). First we defended at the garrison, then at wood. We eventually lost wood on the second big attack. At that point I logged off but we really did very well against overwhelming odds. Aurora Glade definitely have fighting spirit.
    Too bad Augury have some huge a** numbers..Played some WvW tonight and they just kept coming and coming. But, we are derailing the thread now haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seafarer's Rest , represent !

Deleted
    Aurora Glade I was on Desolation but all my friends rolled AG so I ended up transferring (pita to guest all the time)

Deleted
    I actually expected gandara to shrink a little, thought most would move desolace or far shiverpeaks when possible. But they stayed. I checked out wvwvw last night, and around 1-2 in the middle of night a lot of people were rocking around there and everyone seemed to have a good time and sweet community as well, just join random big or small group.. they all were friendly with fighting spirits =)