Energy bar addon

I'm looking for a customizable energy bar. I want to be able to put indicator lines at certain energy levels for pooling purposes. I currently watch the percentage text however that feels a little tunnelish and I'd prefer a bar that I can see with my peripheral vision.

hit me back,

Acey
    Armory link:
    Aceydubs

You can make energy bars and customize it with weakauras if you use that. Its pretty easy to cobble something together like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    VexPower is great, check that out.
    Last edited by Mersynd; 2013-04-27 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    Too bad the addon is no longer supported, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can make something very simplistic with Icehud aswell. But it's a bit buggy with changing textures (feels unstable).

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Too bad the addon is no longer supported, it seems.
    VexPower works just fine. Currently using it in my rogue's UI.

Though I don't think it's customizable to the point where you can add indicator levels to the bar. Haven't messed with it in any great detail, so take that with a grain of salt.

Comergy...

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    You can make energy bars and customize it with weakauras if you use that. Its pretty easy to cobble something together like that.
    I do use /wa to a very limited extent. However it's intimidating cuz I'm not so good at it. Can you get me started? When I open /wa and create a new project am I making a Texture or Progress Texture?

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Comergy...
    yes, this is what I'm using however it's just not quite what I want as far as customization goes. I don't care for the CPs as I use ComboPointsRedux for that.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 05:15 PM ----------

Here is a vid of what I would like to be working with. This is the closest thing to what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyHkjqFwAyI
    Armory link:
    Aceydubs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdBawl View Post
    VexPower works just fine. Currently using it in my rogue's UI.

Though I don't think it's customizable to the point where you can add indicator levels to the bar. Haven't messed with it in any great detail, so take that with a grain of salt.
    Well, you can make it recolor on X energy (or percentage).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Well, you can make it recolor on X energy (or percentage).
    You can set markers for whatever value you need to be aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceydubs View Post
    I do use /wa to a very limited extent. However it's intimidating cuz I'm not so good at it. Can you get me started? When I open /wa and create a new project am I making a Texture or Progress Texture?

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 05:13 PM ----------

yes, this is what I'm using however it's just not quite what I want as far as customization goes. I don't care for the CPs as I use ComboPointsRedux for that.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 05:15 PM ----------

Here is a vid of what I would like to be working with. This is the closest thing to what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyHkjqFwAyI
    I dont have wow right now on this laptop, but WA is not that complicated and making an energy bar is probably the easiest thing you can do if I recall... : You'll want the Progress Texture one, because obviously you want the aura to change. Then you can select what kind of texture you want it to be, like a bar. I believe it's in the Display options that you can find how the progress bar should go - up to down, left to right, etc. Under Trigger, you have to find Energy. It'll be under Class Mana or resource or something similar. There's probably loads of youtubes for this.

And that is all you need to do to make a basic energy bar.

Now, to have indicators, you'll need to create extra auras. For example, for my destro lock I have an progress bar for my embers, and the moment I reach a full ember, an extra icon on that bar lights up. There's 4 embers, so I made 4 extra auras on top of the ember-bar one that show depending on at how many embers I am. This is all done similarly to how you make your energy bar, with pretty much the same options.

I can probably make it for you if you feel too intimidated, but the thing is that an aura is so personal and you're almost always better off making it yourself so it suits your UI and what you like.