Deleted
    Granted!,

But BearGod who is a real bear comes in thru you window and eats all the food but is still hungry so he eats you too.

I wish i had money to buy Dark Souls:PTDE on my PC so i can rage...alot

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you have the money to buy it......but there are no copies left....IN EXISTENCE!!!

I wish this new job i just got didnt ask me to work on my daughters christening day,now i have to fuck around re arranging work days pfft!

Granted, they fire you instead.

I wish I had a pet fox.

Granted, and he's really awesome, but one day he eats a rabbit or squirrel and gets rabies, and he bites you and you have to get injected with a needle, and while you're at the doctor the fox escapes into a crevice in your huge ass castle and it's impossible for animal protection or whatever to find it to put it down, so now you live in your castle with this scary ass infected fox randomly harassing you.

I wish I had a cool legend of zelda ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, and he's really awesome, but one day he eats a rabbit or squirrel and gets rabies, and he bites you and you have to get injected with a needle, and while you're at the doctor the fox escapes into a crevice in your huge ass castle and it's impossible for animal protection or whatever to find it to put it down, so now you live in your castle with this scary ass infected fox randomly harassing you.
    All I could think of was the evil monkey in Chris' closet.

I wish I had a cool legend of zelda ring.
    Granted. It's a silver one with a jewel embedded Triforce, each shard is an individual gem but it turns out this ring was made in Mexico and the gems are nothing more than cheap plastic and they used glue to put the gems on and the glue starts to wear off within the first weak causing the gems to fall off when you're walking around and you can't find them to fix it yourself.

I wish GTA V would be released sooner.

Granted. But:

1. If you're a console gamer, it's amazingly shitty compared to what it'd be on Ps4/XBox720.
    2. If you're a PC game, get fucked because it won't be out for the PC for 2 years.

Although, I'm desperately waiting for GTA5 too. I was gonna make a GTA5 image for my signature but there just weren't enough pics out for me to make a good one.

I wish I had the power to make one person of my choosing drop dead on spot.

Deleted
    Granted,

But say your own name and so you will die but to make it harder it seems as the power will only work when you least expect it

I wish i was the ruler of the sun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted,

But say your own name and so you will die but to make it harder it seems as the power will only work when you least expect it

I wish i was the ruler of the sun!
    granted. you are now the 20 inch ruler used by your son to do math.

I wish the South Park RPG and Saint's row 4 will both be megasuper awesome additions to my gaming collection.

You mean Stick of Truth?

Granted, but the rest of your gaming collection, including your consoles, are stolen while you're out buying those two games.

And if for some reason you download games directly to your platform, some robber breaks in, rapes your pet or girlfriend or your CD collection, and takes your stuff while you're sleeping.

And if you're a light sleeper, you had a cold so you took some Nyquill that night so you were fast asleep.

Someone make a wish.

I wish I was a cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I was a cat.
    Granted but your 9 lives are to be fulfilled in a chinese buffet.

I wish my ISP got off their ass and fixed my internet to playing speeds again

Gramted, but you are downgraded to .005mbs down.... have fun!

I wish the sun dind't hurt my eyes

Granted, you can no stare at the sun without any pain however you will instantly go blind the moment the sun shines into your eyes directly or by glare.

I wish I could win my promo series so I can get out of Silver V on LoL.

You will get to Silver but then have your account suspended for fraudulent activity.

I wish my truck would be fixed and ready to pick up by tomorrow morning so I can work.

Deleted
    Granted, but now your employer expect you to work without pay since you borrowed a truck for work and you have to work overtime on that aswell even that without pay

I wish i could shapeshift into whatever i wanted and then shapeshift back into human form again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you can only shapeshift into your mother in law.

I wish bear god and blue obelisk knew that my brother works for Rockstar and is working on GTA V as we speak and that i will play it before any of them and get a shit load of merchandise too,secondary wish,i want the tears of the jealous people involved as a trophy

:O

Is this guy serious?! Someone corrupt his wish quickly!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you can only shapeshift into your mother in law.

I wish bear god and blue obelisk knew that my brother works for Rockstar and is working on GTA V as we speak and that i will play it before any of them and get a shit load of merchandise too,secondary wish,i want the tears of the jealous people involved as a trophy
    Granted. they know this, and because of this, they tell it to Rockstar. Rockstar takes it seriously and fires your brother. you need to wait to play GTAV along with the rest of us. and when you finally can buy it, your brother forbids you doing so because you had him fired.

I wish Blueobelisk grew a brain and could have come up with this corruption himself.

-snip-
    Did I mention I work for Blizzard and my father owns 12% of the Lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    I wish Blueobelisk grew a brain and could have come up with this corruption himself.
    Granted, but he's become so intelligent and self-aware that his new favorite team is the Miami Heat (since they're not going to be even remotely challenged until the Finals).

I wish I had some delicious beef jerky to eat right now.

@@@@@@@@ Scrooge McDuck I don't corrupt wishes that involve myself, it's not fun. I'd rather see what someone else comes up with.

Your Dad can't own 12% of Lkers, that Bus family owns the whole thing. PFFT. Rich white people.

Granted, you have the beef jerky and its delicious, but you get mad cow disease. It's still roaming around but the doctors thought it passed and through out the medicine.

I wonder if this guy really does have a brother that works for Rockstar...

I wish I had a chest cabinet full of medicines that can cure every disease ever.