Poll: Do you think it might happen?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't think so. The forsaken are strong, with their valk'iries. There's only so many worgen you can put out there unless you're willing to turn all humans into worgen.
    Plus, it already belongs to its previous inhabitants, the forsaken are the humans who lived there. If the forsaken were to all find their final rest one day, then sure. Until then, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    ..... If the Forsaken aren't cured then in my eyes they are nothing more than a pile of stinking corpses that DESERVE TO BE PUT DOWN!!!
    Feel free to come try.....oh..and try not to get almost exterminated by orcs and demons on the way this time k?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Why does everyone do this? This entire forum is filled with repeat threads...
    Because making a new poll every few weeks to ask the same question as if it will have different results is asinine?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Feel free to come try...
    Yes! We need more abomination parts!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yes! We need more abomination parts!
    calder is gonna be so happy, he always behaves like a child that just got new toys when the new parts arrive
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    calder is gonna be so happy, he always behaves like a child that just got new toys when the new parts arrive
    Maybe he can create an army of thousand Cadaver Collages!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so strange, threads like this. I like lore as much as anyone but stuff like this baffles me particularly the 'or if Blizzard would allow it' part.

If Blizzard makes it happen, it happens. If Blizzard doesn't make it happen, it never happens. I sort of doubt that it ever happens. I think the Exodar may fly first.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, the Forsaken are a plyable race and are already there, and there is already a nation of Stormwind that holds the playable human race
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

"Lordaeron" is now The Undercity. It is a major city with a portal, dailies, bank, AH, and trainers. It is part of the Horde city system. The residents that occupy it have always lived there. Get over it.

Maybe the plaguelands if they could find a way to clear out the undead and undo the damage of the plague, could a build a new city named New Lordaeron or something

But Undercity / Tirisfal proper? I highly doubt it.

If you wanted to give the Alliance a city in that area I say rebuild Gilneas.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    Exactly which Alliance member-state has a claim to Lordaeron? The humans in the Alliance are predominantly the citizens of Stormwind. There is a massive distance between their kingdom and the collapsed nation of Lordaeron. There is even a large Dwarven kingdom, Khaz'Modan, that lies between the two nations.
    Since the Menethil line of monarchs is, as far as we know, completely spent, the people with the most credible claim to Lordaeron would be its subjects and they are already there, only they go by a different name now, the Forsaken.

None of the leaders of the Alliance have a claim to the now destroyed throne of Lordaeron. Of the larger continent known as Lordaeron, the only real stake the Alliance has there is the kingdom of Gilneas, the hole where Dalaran used to be and the Wildhammer territory in the Hinterlands.
    Strom's rightful heir is happily in the service of Lady Windrunner and the Forsaken and Alterac is gone. There is very little for the Alliance to claim in Lordaeron. Any military campaign launched into the northern continent of the Eastern Kingdoms is more likely to be for imperial conquest than for reclamation of sovereign territory.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Reclaim it? The original inhabitants are still living in it.
    Oi in the official manual (pg 168, the human description) it states
    The noble humans of Stormwind are a proud, tenacious race. They
    bravely fought the orcish Horde for generations as the patrons of
    the Grand Alliance. Just as they thought peace had at last settled
    over their war-torn kingdoms, an even darker shadow descended
    upon the world. The undead Scourge unleashed a foul plague of
    death upon humanity and succeeded in decimating the northern
    human kingdom of Lordaeron. The few humans who survived fled
    south to the protection of Stormwind.
    Yet no sooner had the
    undead struck than the demonic Burning Legion began its
    cataclysmic invasion of the world. The warriors of humanity stood
    fast against the Legion and helped save the world from imminent
    destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Oi in the official manual (pg 168, the human description) it states
    The noble humans of Stormwind are a proud, tenacious race. They
    bravely fought the orcish Horde for generations as the patrons of
    the Grand Alliance. Just as they thought peace had at last settled
    over their war-torn kingdoms, an even darker shadow descended
    upon the world. The undead Scourge unleashed a foul plague of
    death upon humanity and succeeded in decimating the northern
    human kingdom of Lordaeron. The few humans who survived fled
    south to the protection of Stormwind.
    Yet no sooner had the
    undead struck than the demonic Burning Legion began its
    cataclysmic invasion of the world. The warriors of humanity stood
    fast against the Legion and helped save the world from imminent
    destruction.
    a few cowardly human survivors (that ran away when they saw the zombies coming) in stormwind against a friggaton of forsaken who died for their kingdom. I wonder which side should keep the city.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    a few cowardly human survivors (that ran away when they saw the zombies coming) in stormwind against a friggaton of forsaken who died for their kingdom. I wonder which side should keep the city.
    Huh? How in the world can you make that conclusion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go...
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Game play issues rule out story ones for this. If there was a WC4 or something story-driven rather than faction MMO based like WoW, it'd have a better chance of being retaken/changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lordaeron already belongs to the citizens of Lordaeron. The Alliance "reclaiming" it are an invading foreign army. It's like the Alliance invading Quel'Thalas to "reclaim" it for the High Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Huh? How in the world can you make that conclusion?
    There are few survivors since arthas and kel'thuzad made sure noone will escape (first mission of undead in frozen throne) and forsaken have quite a few adventages over alliance.
    - Val'kyr
    - Better strategy
    - Bio-warfare
    - Stronger warriors
    - Leader who isnt fully demented
    - And after all they are friggin forsaken and they roll as the want

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I hate the concept of someone having a birthright to a ruling position. One of the things I like about Sylvanas is that the Forsaken themselves have chosen her as their queen. She's essentially a complete foreigner to Lordaeron, she doesn't have any kind of right to the position she holds. She's only there, because it is the will of her subjects.
    er..the forsaken didn't really pick her as a Queen.. she basicly just went:meh i'm the brain, i'l handle it + she had the help of the Dreadlord.. also.. she only cares about the Forsaken as long as they protect her from well..True death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Lordaeron already belongs to the citizens of Lordaeron. The Alliance "reclaiming" it are an invading foreign army. It's like the Alliance invading Quel'Thalas to "reclaim" it for the High Elves.
    This. The whole "reclaim" concept is invalid.