Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    maybe Turalyon comes back and is the Alliance hero in the next expansion, and the horde chugs behind lore-wise, trying to catch up to the Alliance while they march off to the burning legion homeworld (or maybe another world idk, but lets say that it's burning legion themed at the least). Horde arrives, only to see the Alliance gaining no ground. They jump in, beat the forces of the burning legion at their foothold, and Turalyon turns and faces the Horde's new Warchief, begins to walk forward, preparing to strike the Warchief down, as Broxigar shouts from above to stop the madness. Comes down, him and Turalyon get into a battle, it's a draw. Both factions walk their seperate ways to get their own foothold on the world.

Turalyon is the Alliance hero and Broxigar is the Horde hero. After all, they never said that Broxigar did actually die, just that he jumped in the portal, rambo'd the burning legion, harmed Sargeras, and then the portal closed.

Deleted
    I would not return him, since he's a lame character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Alleria's own high elf forces at Allerian Stronghold seem to do fine. They too are surrounded by fel magic.
    No they are not, Terrokar is not tainted.
    If High elves are exposed to fel energy, whether they actively siphon on it or not, doesn't matter their eyes turn green.

Q: How did the blood elven fel eye glint become so widespread? The Warcraft Encyclopedia suggests that Rommath only taught the blood elves of Azeroth about how to siphon arcane magic, as most of the populace would likely be "horrified" if they knew the true extent of Kael’s dealings with Illidan.
    A: The situation regarding blood elf eyes is, in fact, extremely similar to that of the green skin of orcs: just being around heavy use of fel magic turned the eyes of the blood elves green. You could be the most pious of priests or most outdoorsy of Farstriders, chances are, if you were a high elf in Quel’Thalas or Outland following the Third War, you were around fel energies, and your eyes would turn green. Like the orcs’ skin color, such an effect would take a very long time to wear off. Fel magic works a bit like radiation in this sense; it permeates the area and seeps into anything in the vicinity. Anything near a source of fel magic shows signs of slight corruption, it just so happens that high elves and orcs manifest it in a very visual way.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208785474

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    No they are not, Terrokar is not tainted.
    If High elves are exposed to fel energy, whether they actively siphon on it or not, doesn't matter their eyes turn green.
    Your own quote from Ask Creative Development says the following: "...most outdoorsy of Farstriders, chances are, if you were a high elf in Quel’Thalas or Outland following the Third War, you were around fel energies, and your eyes would turn green".

Although Terokkak Forest doesn't seem to be tainted heavily, there are fel orcs and blood elves in great numbers. I would also assume that the entirety of Outland is tainted to some degree, although I could be wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc25e5b9266c; 2013-04-28 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post

Your own quote from Ask Creative Development says the following: "most outdoorsy of Farstriders, chances are, if you were a high elf in Quel’Thalas or Outland following the Third War, you were around fel energies, and your eyes would turn green".

Although Terokkak Forest doesn't seem to be tainted heavily, there are fel orcs and blood elves everywhere.
    Those fel orcs are made in the Hellfire Citadel with Magtheridon's blood, they migrate there later on. Blood elves themselves don't radiate fel energy, due to the untainted high elves in Terrokar, it is safe to say the firewing blood elves did not really dabble with fel power, not to mention they only had one Outpost there, to build manabombs.

Turalyon needs to stay with the Alliance. No neutral garbage. Alleria would be pro-Alliance, but would also be conflicted because Silvermoon is with the Horde. She could work with Lor'themar, but still despise the other Horde races.
    I just wish the Horde still had some original heroes. Bladefist for example. Tagar Spinebreaker could have easily filled the position of Warchief of the Fel Horde without any lore problems. Everything would be cool and the Horde would have one of the most badass original orc chieftains.

Deleted
    My Blood Elf Paladin's jaw would drop, transform into a human at the sight of him and then walk with him to purge Lordaeron

Deleted
    After years of finding ways to plot his return, Gearbox eventually announces their involvement in the fantastic new title "Turalyon: Forever".

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Maybe Turalyon could do Varian's job properly, I'm pretty sure Turalyon hates the horde.
    Wowpedia is where you'll find the lore...

Turalyon is as Mary Sue as they come. He's kind and gentle and doesn't hate anyone. Even when his mentor and father-figure Lothar was killed, he still showed mercy to the ONE WHO KILLED LOTHAR (aka Doomhammer).

He's like Alliance version of Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Not sure I actually did detail what I'd do.

I'd have Turalyon return with a group of draenei vindicators and justicars from wherever the next expansion is going to take place. We never found them on Outland, so I think it's safe to say they did not remain on that world. Turalyon's first shock would be the fact that the Alliance no longers has an order of paladins and he'd be the one to reform the Knights of the Silver Hand. His focus was on the demons that corrupted the orcs, so for the expansion, he would be the human leader for forces against the Burning Legion. Varian, if he took part in the expansion, would even defer to Turalyon's experience.

Seriously, the paladin was the Alliance's trademark, but there's pretty much nothing left of them for the Alliance. The Horde have lore for Sunwalkers and Blood Knights, but since Classic, the Alliance has pretty much zilch paladin lore. OUR defining feature has more Horde based lore at this point. The main reason is most of ours was shuffled into the Argent Dawn and then into Argent Crusade.

I'd have Alleria the focal point of bringing Tyrande/Malfurion and possibly Shandris into the spotlight. Remember, she doesn't know what a night elf is. She's never seen one. Learning about their battle with the Legion 10,000 years ago, their knowledge of the demons, and the Battle at Hyjal, I'd expect Alleria would want their experience.

And, yes, I'd use Alleria as the neutral go-between for Alliance/Horde in a Legion themed expansion. She can have developed some sympathy for the orcs after seeing more of the Legion's affects wherever she and Turalyon have been so she can have tempered her hatred for them. But her primary point of contact would be Lor'themar and he can draw the Horde into it. I imagine Alleria wouldn't be too keen on working with Vol'jin considering the high elves' history with trolls has been quite violent and, again, she has no knowledge of anything past the Second War. Trolls were part of the Horde by desire for violence as far as she's concerned. They weren't demon tainted.

And, of course, Alleria can be sickened by what's happened to Sylvanas. A Windrunner family reunion is certainly in order for the three sisters.

For a Legion themed expansion, I'd have the draenei at the forefront. They need exposure and lore badly. The night elves can get their teeth back and have some of their savagery returned in battle against the Legion alongside Alleria. And Turalyon would be the leader for the human forces in this excursion with Velen as the advisor.

Now, of course, what about Anduin? When Velen's vision said Anduin would be the leader of the Army of Light, it could be from a decision and strategy standpoint rather than the front lines. I think if we bring Turalyon back, the Alliance players would be likely to rally behind him more than Anduin at this point, so I wouldn't keep Anduin out of the story, but I wouldn't keep him tightly woven into every aspect of it.

That does leave the worgen, dwarves, and gnomes with a little less focus this go 'round, but none of them seem, to me, specifically suited for a lot of heavy development with a Legion theme. And the pandaren, sadly, aren't likely going to see much development going forward on either side, I suspect.
    I don't understand why varian couldn't be the POLITICAL LEADER as Terenas was and Turalyon couldn't be the MILITARY LEADER. High King and Supreme Allied Commander, two different things. If we will have a legion themed exp, turalyon MUST lead the alliance armies.
    About Anduin, maybe we will face TWO legion expansions so Anduin could grow up during the first one under Turalyon's guidance and in the second one could take over the role of Leader of the Army of light.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 08:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Turalyon needs to stay with the Alliance. No neutral garbage. Alleria would be pro-Alliance, but would also be conflicted because Silvermoon is with the Horde. She could work with Lor'themar, but still despise the other Horde races.
    I just wish the Horde still had some original heroes. Bladefist for example. Tagar Spinebreaker could have easily filled the position of Warchief of the Fel Horde without any lore problems. Everything would be cool and the Horde would have one of the most badass original orc chieftains.
    I've always loved the Thunderlord clan. They could introduce a new Wolfbrother heir. And there are more clans lost in the ages: Lighting's blade, bladewind etc...
    Last edited by Octavius; 2013-04-28 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I've always loved the Thunderlord clan. They could introduce a new Wolfbrother heir. And there are more clans lost in the ages: Lighting's blade, bladewind etc...
    No one knows what happened to Fenris. Garm could have replaced him because he never returned. He could still be out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    No one knows what happened to Fenris. Garm could have replaced him because he never returned. He could still be out there.
    Yes He was defeated by Ner'zhul and the shadowmoons. Not killed (maybe). In the novels he was an interesting character...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh come on knight's trapped in demon worlds can be cool (not really), but hey here's example how blizzard should handle that.
    http://youtu.be/xfJUi4cB4oc
    "Yes! Yes! Possess me, Dark Gods! Oh my sphincter!" ROFL, he got Slaanesh-rolled

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    "Yes! Yes! Possess me, Dark Gods! Oh my sphincter!" ROFL, he got Slaanesh-rolled
    " My holy passage ?"
    "And then you gonna cuddle with us and talk about our feelings !!!"
    "... and our day"
    I really hope this happen to anduin.