Poll: What do u think about this concept?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

DK healer (Concept)

Deleted
    The idea of being able to heal our mates by dealing damages is cool, but i don't think that it's a good idea for Death knights, well simply cause Death knights are known to heal undead creatures and not alive ones...

Or ... GLOBAL LICHEBORNE AURA

Do people even try and think these through anymore? How does one make the jump from death to healing?

My vision of DKs just can't deal with the idea of a healer spec.

Would prefer a caster dps like the original DK was.

id much rather have a caster dk spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ONLY good thing about DK healers, would be that PlateInt gear gets an additional use..

Other than that, NOOO!!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Death knights live to inflict pain, they NEED to, it's part of their condition. Healing is counter to that in every way imaginable.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 06:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The ONLY good thing about DK healers, would be that PlateInt gear gets an additional use..

Other than that, NOOO!!!!
    I've often said unholy should be revamped to use int gear.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Death knights live to inflict pain, they NEED to, it's part of their condition. Healing is counter to that in every way imaginable.
    Think of it not so much as healing, as stopping death. And who says their healing needs to be a pleasant experience. Sometimes, the cure is worse than the disease.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwel View Post
    My vision of DKs just can't deal with the idea of a healer spec.
    Sadly this for me as well. I like creativity, but a warrior based on frost and death doesn't really seem like the sort to go around healing living beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, never!

Deleted
    Wasn't there already another DK Healer thread (which used the name Necrotic too) only a few hours ago? >.<

DK healer: No. DK healing doesn't make any mechanical or lore sense. Mechanically, using your own health for spells and gaining health is proved to be an imperfect idea (read: Warlocks no longer rely on Lifetap save rarely), and to have a healer rely on casting from health is silly. You need a good resource to heal and DKs don't have good healing resource (doesn't have to be mana, per se, TOR worked well with energy healing, but I think Blizz wants to balance healers via mana)

Lorewise, Death Knights have an unsateable urge to inflict pain and torment, healing would only make that worse. Also, there is the argument that Death Knight "magic" comes from their runeblade, so most if not all unholy spells they cast must be in some form physical, but I digress.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sublime idea. Only one catch: the ideal would be an autonomous class with a specialization to heal with blood magic, in the way seen in the video. A different class of the Death Knights. I am obviously referring to the Necromancers.

For the Necromancers, a needed class!