Deleted
    Happy birthday to me.
    This was me on my night out, this was only the beginning and after only 12 tequila shots too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the most awesome guy on here! This is me at a party like a week or 2 ago, don't mind the random girl in the picture, don't remember who she is lol.

Last edited by Nachturnal; 2013-04-29 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Probably the most awesome guy on here! This is me at a party like a week or 2 ago, don't mind the random sloot in the picture lol.
    Interesting "attitude".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Interesting "attitude".
    Ah, my apologies lol. Fixed. College life really messed up my vocabulary =P.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    @AbsolutVodka
    lol'd at your facial expression on the first picture Not sure what kind of expression that is, though... maybe some kind of "Look what I've got here!"? :P

@Felir
    I'm not sure which one of you two looks more disturbing Seems like things... escalated pretty quickly that night?

@Weider
    Tomaz staph. Pls. You should shave cause you look like a hobo

10+ Year Old Account
    I see your "I'm getting sum" face AbsolutVodka.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    <snip>
    Robb Stark, is that you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    @Weider
    Tomaz staph. Pls. You should shave cause you look like a hobo
    Don't be hatin' cuz you can't grow a beard :P But I saw one of the pics where you had a mustache and beard. Looked good, I'd keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Robb Stark, is that you?
    Are you my Talisa Stark? Or are you the long lost bunny?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    @Felir
    I'm not sure which one of you two looks more disturbing Seems like things... escalated pretty quickly that night?
    After 12 Tequila Shots, 4 Vodka Shots, pint of Cider and 3 bottles of beer, I was pretty gone. But shit, it was a good night.
    It's my birthday today btw! This was on Friday. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    How did I miss this? Robutt, you look nice, I like your eyes. Though you're quite skinny.
    Thanks, dude! But yeah, I'm way too skinny. Despite what a lot of people might think, when you're actually trying to put on weight, it's harder than one might expect. >.<'

Deleted
    Yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Thanks, dude! But yeah, I'm way too skinny. Despite what a lot of people might think, when you're actually trying to put on weight, it's harder than one might expect. >.<'
    Yeah if you're fat it's easier to get ripped than if you're skinny.

Holy shit he totally does look like Robb Stark. KING. MY KING, DON'T TRUST THE FREYS.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    I know how you feel! 190cm and 70kg, I look like a stick and no matter how much I try I can't seem to do shit about it
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I know how you feel! 190cm and 70kg, I look like a stick and no matter how much I try I can't seem to do shit about it
    Have you tried... working out?

190cm here, too. Worked my way up from 18yrs old @ 65kg to 24yrs old @ 85kg. Thought it was impossible, proved myself wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    You also have to eat...a lot. Putting on healthy weight is tough if you're not a big dude to begin with
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Om Nom!

- Nom Nom

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    You also have to eat...a lot. Putting on healthy weight is tough if you're not a big dude to begin with
    It takes time and some serious dedication. Switching from eating little to eating a lot is hard in the long term. Everyone here can pig up some weight in a few weeks, but not losing it again is the really hard thing.

You have to fight through that feeling of being overly stuffed through workout. Lifting weights and stuff, doing cardio and leg training. The full program.

Since you spend more energy, you will feel more hungry, and hopefully start to eat more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Have you tried... working out?

190cm here, too. Worked my way up from 18yrs old @ 65kg to 24yrs old @ 85kg. Thought it was impossible, proved myself wrong.
    Of course I have. I eat a *lot* more than I used to (and no more chips), and I work out regularly. I've actually gone down from 75 to 70kg since I quit the unhealthy food, even though I'm now eating more often and in bigger sizes.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted