Diablo 3 PS3 boxart and preorder details

http://imgur.com/aeIft53

I found this at Gamestop. No release date yet. Pre-order includes a poster and a helmet that gives bonus exp.

I apologize if this has been posted before.

Console owners should thank the pc users for beta testing this game for the past year. Its as bad as na/eu beta testing wow for china.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Console owners should thank the pc users for beta testing this game for the past year. Its as bad as na/eu beta testing wow for china.
    Dumbest post ever.
    We get content earlier and it is, of course, not as polished as it will be ~6 months after release (when it manages to reach China's closed market).
    I enjoyed playing diablo 3 since the day it was released, regardless of it's poor release state - and i pity the asian market who probably got it way later.
    As far as wow goes, US/EU players being in expansion 3 while China was still stuck in expansion 1 is NOT what i call "a good spot" for the asian player base...

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    We get content earlier and it is, of course, not as polished as it will be ~6 months after release (when it manages to reach China's closed market).
    Thanks for agreeing with me...

The PS3 version is different in many ways:

Other movement system, active dodging, local couch play, other zoom in/out mechanics, other interface and no AH.

I am sure it is developped for the typical console players: play it with lots of good loot, no need to trade, have fun for 20 hours, play with friends on one couch and then ditch the CD for the next console game you buy a few days/weeks later.

Not my kind of game, I buy it for the couch play with the wife and kids, but there will be no long term grind in this console version as everything will drop on a first or second play through (hence no trading).

Complete different gaming public.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    I am sure it is developped for the typical console players: play it with lots of good loot, no need to trade, have fun for 20 hours
    Give console players some credit, 20 hours is how long it took you to go from para9 to 10 in turtle mode hc

10+ Year Old Account
    *tinfoil hat*

Am I the only one who believes they're purposefully ignoring the PC version of the game to get people to buy the PS3/4 version? BUT WAIT! We get.. band-aids...

Eventually we'll get 1.0.8 and sometime in 3-4 months we'll get a glimmer of hope that might be 1.0.9.

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    *tinfoil hat*

Am I the only one who believes they're purposefully ignoring the PC version of the game to get people to buy the PS3/4 version? BUT WAIT! We get.. band-aids...

Eventually we'll get 1.0.8 and sometime in 3-4 months we'll get a glimmer of hope that might be 1.0.9.
    Takes them 1 day to fix the wd exploit, takes 3 months to add something we actually want. Clueless devs still treating the game like a mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Takes them 1 day to fix the wd exploit, takes 3 months to add something we actually want. Clueless devs still treating the game like a mmo.
    1 day to fix the WD exploit? Its been known to most d3 players for several weeks

Deleted

Ps3 release date?

Hey guys has anyone got a rough estimate on the release date for ps3 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Lastwish View Post
    Hey guys has anyone got a rough estimate on the release date for ps3 version?
    I would have expected it to release alongside the ps4 version so probably around Xmas, but i've not heard anything specific on dates yet

12/31/2013 via Gamestop preorder here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    12/31/2013 via Gamestop preorder here
    That date is approximately 0% accurate. Gamestop, and other places, pick random dates so they can justify taking in preorders. It could be years, it could be tomorrow, Gamestop doesn't know any more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    1 day to fix the WD exploit? Its been known to most d3 players for several weeks
    It started popin up on their forums friday (i think). Players knew, devs didnt. Are you trying to argue that blizzard doesnt put nerfs above everything else? Ive seen many hotfixes while stuff we actually want is saved for patches. I just have problems with their priorities.

Look when the AH has problems, the game gets shut down to fix it asap. Plenty of examples showing this is a consistent trait with these devs.

Iam pre ordering this

Since they are taking pre orders already, I think the PS 3 version will be around September with the PS4 version following in the winter.