Lesser charm drop rate

Anyone noticed a severe lack of lesser charm drops from pet battles lately?
    Stealth nerfed, or am I and the others I've talked to having the worst streak in history of time?

Definitely seems to be much less, not sure if it was nerfed or bugged.

yep battling with my lvl 14 pets i havent seen 1 lesser charm

it's very possible that the drop rate was reduced to fall in line with the recent change for mogu rune of fate acquisition. since the mogu rune cost was reduced from 90 to 50 lesser charms, I'd imagine the lesser charms dropping from battles was prolly halved (or close to) as well.

seems alot worse than that. for the last 30 minutes I've received lesser charms once. Previously 30 minutes of farming yielded around 50+ on average for me.

This could be why I haven't been seeing any. I saw a post about how efficient it was to farm them this way, tried it and was confused!

it seemed like they had nerfed it..then the past couple days I managed to get 120 without even noticing by pet battling. Just make sure all your pets are within 5 levels of the one you are fighting. Not at home or i'd test but I was getting alot of them fighting level 23-25s so not sure if using level 1s in SW/ORG still gives you alot like it did.
    Just my observations.

Did pet battles for 13hours last night and got 252 coins along with 2flawless and 3 flying battle stones. Overall it's a bit rng but after a while it averages out to a good gain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    Anyone noticed a severe lack of lesser charm drops from pet battles lately?
    Stealth nerfed, or am I and the others I've talked to having the worst streak in history of time?

pretty sure it got nerfed quite heavily. only getting charms 1 in 20 or so games now, use to get 2-5 charms every 2battles, now after 20battles i get about 5 :S

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Did pet battles for 13hours last night
    Hardcore pet battling there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Did pet battles for 13hours last night and got 252 coins along with 2flawless and 3 flying battle stones. Overall it's a bit rng but after a while it averages out to a good gain.
    you can get stones from pet battles? ive never ever had a stone from one :S and ive done a lot of pet battles lol, got just over 900 victories, never once had a stone as reward :S

Deleted
    Even though it was repetitive/boring/mindless - getting a lvl 6 pet and killing lvl 1 critters in Stormwind did the trick for me. Haven't been able to play in a few days, learning that they nerfed it is depressing, there's no way I'm going back to doing dailies. What a bummer.
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2013-04-30 at 10:11 PM.

Can anyone confirm that AFTER todays maintenance, they got a good yield of coins from pet battles?

The pet you are controlling needs to be able to gain experience from the battle for you to get Charms from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiah View Post
    Can anyone confirm that AFTER todays maintenance, they got a good yield of coins from pet battles?
    No one needs to confirm anything, doing battles for 10minutes then complaining you don't get any coins isn't too reliable.

Back to the actual topic, the amount of charms you get is the same as always between 2-3 and 6, with it being completely random with absolutely no system behind it apart from a % drop chance. I've had intervals going from less than 5minutes to move than 30-40minute between coin drops.

With the nerf to the weekly I don't think anyone really cares about this anymore with people sitting on more than a month's worth easily even on alts.
    Last edited by Bizerk; 2013-04-30 at 08:53 PM.

There are multiple people here reporting that the pet battles are not giving them anywhere near as many coins, and you did not do any pet battles today from what I can tell. Which means that they may be right. Stop being thick. Let me know if you did them today, as in within the past 9 hours, and got lesser charms of good fortune at a rate that is consistent with your results prior to today's maintenance.

There hasn't been maintenance on EU yet and even so that is irrelevant, simply stating "getting no coins" doesn't mean anything and you should know it. Being vague won't help anyone.