Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    The vine is classed as your pet during that event.
    Actually, I think I noticed that the Vine is your pet *vehicle*.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 06:27 PM ----------

I have a notification when my target is under 20% health so I can use Kill Shot. But how can I tell when my Kill Shot ability is both eligible (due to target health), and is off CD?

Can someone tell me *exactly* how to do this (for Kill Shot) with any popular addon? (WA, NTK, TMW, IDC)

I'm not entirely sure as I don't play a hunter but for WA a simple trigger for "action usable: Kill Shot" should work just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, question about tracking Healing Elixirs, the monk talent. At first I thought the ability gave you the charges, much in a way Roll/Conflagrate/Hand of Guldan gives you a charge every X seconds, but this is not the case.

The way this ability works is that there is a hidden timer, that gives you a buff every 18 seconds. If you already have the buff, the timer just keeps on going and going.
    If you consume this buff 17 seconds after you gained it, you will gain a second one 1 second later.
    If you consume this buff 19 seconds after you gained it, you will gain a second one 17 seconds later.
    If you consume this buff 179 seconds after you gained it, you will gain a second one 1 second later.
    If you consume the buff 181 seconds after you gained it, you will gain a second one 17 seconds later.

As someone who would try to get everything out of this talent, I am having some issues tracking this. I can get it to show a single 18-second timer every time I gain this buff.
    However, if I were to use it between 19 and infinity seconds after I gained this buff (for example, a tankswitch that would involve not taking any damage and thus not requiring healing, for over 19 seconds), it is not able to show me the current time until I can get a new one. That means anywhere between 17.9 seconds and 0.1 seconds, I would have a second charge of the buff, but would not be able to know when.

Real question: Is there a way to get an addon to constantly track the current time until the buff will get refreshed?

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Can someone help me identify this frame? It only seems to show up when I'm pulling these weeds, and it's annoying as hell. I've gone through every item in MoveAnything and I cannot find this to disable it.

(The Vine Slam cast bar)

This has to be your pet's cast bar. Primarily used by imps, if you wish to reproduce this castbar elsewhere, take a lvl 1 warlock and let its Imp shoot at some dummies. Even though you are actually in a vehicle, the castbar seems to not only use your personal castbar, but a different one (the one used for pets) as well.

As I have no clue what castbar addon you use, you'll have to figure it out from there. If it is Quartz with a different skin than what I'm used to, simply going to /quartz, submenu pet, and removing enable, will remove it. You'll have to make a different profile for your warlock in case you do want your imps castbar to show up, of course. (yes, this actually has its uses)
    Last edited by Szemere; 2013-04-29 at 11:54 PM.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Hmm. I didn't get any vines when harvesting the past couple days so I haven't checked if it's my pet bar or not.

I'm using WeakAuras for my cast bars, and I have all the standard ones disabled in the blizzard interface options. When I checked in MoveAnything, I couldn't find any pet cast bar anywhere. I'll summon the imp on my lock tomorrow and check it out if that's the case, and I guess I'll need some script for removing it then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone happen to know of an addon that moves the default UI to the middle with the eagles remaining in tact on the sides of the action bars? There was also more than two rows of buttons aswell, so you could have 3 rows stacked in the middle above eachother.

It looked like this and it had more than just two bars.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-04-30 at 06:07 PM.

Bartender can do this if you go in to /bt > Presets > 3 bars stacked or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any mod or macro that can be pressed so /e or /slap etc doesn't show?
    Surrounded by idiots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Is there any mod or macro that can be pressed so /e or /slap etc doesn't show?
    Not sure if this is exclusive to the addon I use, or whether it's standard Blizzard UI functionality. I think it's specific. Will explain how to do it first (step by step, if it changes for you, you'll have to probably download the addon or do it a different way):

You have chat tabs right? General and Combat Log. I can rightclick those tabs, it will give a dropdown, and I can select "Settings".

This brings me to a window called "General Config".

It instantly brings me personally to a category (under the word Categories) called Chat. This is the one I need to be in.

You'll see a list of checkboxes, with types of messages listed next to it. For me it goes "Say" "Emote" "Yell" and onwards. Uncheck Emotes.

And you're done =D

---

The addon you might need: "Prat": Chat addon. It changes chat slightly, but the changes can be turned off. I personally think it's an improvement tho. Might need to search "Prat 3.0" instead.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.

Anyone know how to get Shadow Unit Frames to show your health as it is and in percentage on seperate rows of your health bar.

Right now, it's level, name, health, health percentage on 1 row, but I want health percentage to be under your health if that makes any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Bartender can do this if you go in to /bt > Presets > 3 bars stacked or something like that
    Using this addon has made the Char Info, Pet/Mount, Talents, System Menu etc. tabs to disappear. Is there any way I can get those to appear again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Szemere
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Using this addon has made the Char Info, Pet/Mount, Talents, System Menu etc. tabs to disappear. Is there any way I can get those to appear again?
    Well yeah, when you do /bt you should find "Micro Menu" and just Enable it then press unlock and drag it to a place you find suitable

Quote Originally Posted by Toof1 View Post
    I recently changed form affliciton lock to destruction and am looking for some help with TellMeWhen. I would like to make the icon for Conflagrate show up when i have zero or one charges left and NOT show up when i have 2 charges left.

I know the is opposite of how many people want to view it but this is what im looking for. Any help would be great

Thanks
    Just bumping this to give it one more shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toof1 View Post
    Just bumping this to give it one more shot
    Make icon. Spell Cooldown. "Conflagrate". Right-middle/bottom: Stack Requirements: Maximum: Activated: 1. Opacity when failed 0%.

You should know how to take it from there.

edit; Make sure to crank up the unusable opacity too of course.

All I want to do is move my debuff frames to underneath my character frames and not have to use moveanything....

Is there an addon out there that can let me keep the original blizzard debuff frame and let me move it to where I want it?

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    All I want to do is move my debuff frames to underneath my character frames and not have to use moveanything....

Is there an addon out there that can let me keep the original blizzard debuff frame and let me move it to where I want it?
    Why don't you wanna use MoveAnything? It's just 1 addon and it keeps the blizzard debuff frame intact, they don't change them in anywhere other than the placement which is what you are after.

MoveAnything keeps them like they are, while other duff addons make lists, restyle them and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post

All addons slightly modify it. The most similar to the original would be Raven, allows you to keep it nearly the same, after some configuration. But you want to move just the debuffframe? This is what MoveAnything does. Nobody is going to make an addon that allows you to do the exact same as MoveAnything but less, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    All addons slightly modify it. The most similar to the original would be Raven, allows you to keep it nearly the same, after some configuration. But you want to move just the debuffframe? This is what MoveAnything does. Nobody is going to make an addon that allows you to do the exact same as MoveAnything but less, sorry.
    The issue I have been having with move anything is HUGE memory usage spikes that jump from 1mb of useage to 20+ which causes frame rates to jump erratically because of the spikes.

So in order to smooth this out I have been looking for a replacement since all I use moveanything for is moving the blizzard debuff frame from its normal position to another.

I have tried using scripts to move it and while I can get it to unlock the frame and make it moveable it does not lock in it's new position and resets shortly after being placed in it's new position.

So with my RPPM trinket I want a Weakaura that tracks how long its been since I left the buff. I spent about a half hour fucking with with and I can't get it working right. Lil bit of help?

I want to add 1 panel for my raid bars and another one for my action bars on the right. What addon do I use and how do I do it? Also, I want an addon which will allow me to move around my buff bar and keep track of needed buffs etc.

http://i.imgur.com/JMept8V.jpg

Also, is there an addon which takes away the flashing buttons make when you press them, as well as the gcd showing up on all buttons?