Page 1 of 3
LastLast

"Bloodlord Mandokir will no longer use Decapitate against his current target"

April 29th, latest patch 5.3 notes.

Hellooooo mount farm for non tank classes!
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to solo it as a hunter already. Got my mount on the third run, which was great, because he was annoying as hell to solo.

Deleted
    Last I checked he decapitated tank classes also.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrical1988 View Post
    yes but they had ways to survive it, while dps could not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrical1988 View Post
    --SNIP--

He wont decapitate anyone soloing it. That's what i got out of this thread. He did decapitate the tanks aswell. But he wont do it if you're solo against him, Enabling mount farm for every class
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-05-01 at 04:43 PM.

this makes me super happy as an ele shaman!

the best ive been able to do is get his health down to 700k before he decapped me now i dont have to worry about it!

Deleted
    Oh, wow. I had to dual box this, was such a hassle so just gave up. Gives me a reason to log in daily

He decapitated me a couple of weeks ago when in there on my own. And no, you can't cooldown a 5 million damage hit and survive it.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yes but they had ways to survive it, while dps could not.
    Really? Care to tell us how?

Yay I'll finally get my Lashtail Hatchling!

What, I've been lazy, and I can't quite get the Snake Trap trick to work all the time.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He decapitated me a couple of weeks ago when in there on my own. And no, you can't cooldown a 5 million damage hit and survive it.
    Zen Meditation + other CDs ftw, nerf monks kthx.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Really? Care to tell us how?
    Snake trap stopped him despawning while you ressed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    Snake trap stopped him despawning while you ressed
    You've still been decapped though, It's a very good way of stopping him despawning though^^

Quote Originally Posted by McLockhart View Post
    Don't know and don't care about what Monks can and cannot do

So wait, does this mean Pet Classes need to keep aggro on themselves instead of their pets to prevent Decapitate?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was doable before this change, but the hotfix will definately make it more doable.

Good job blizz, mount farmers rejoice!
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Don't know and don't care about what Monks can and cannot do
    Don't try to back down from your claims when proven wrong. Makes you look pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Don't try to back down from your claims when proven wrong. Makes you look pathetic.
    Oh come on. One class (possibly specc specific?) out of 11 can survive it (a tank paladin could survive the first with AD, but wouldn't kill Mando before the second). Let's all reroll effing Monks for farming a single mount.

I'm not backing down. It is still impossible for pretty much anybody to reliably survive enough Decapitates to beat the boss.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-05-01 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Calm down there chap, It hardly makes him look "pathetic" because someone linked a video proving he was wrong, he didn't try and back down from his claims either, he just said he doesn't care, they are very different things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Calm down there chap, It hardly makes him look "pathetic" because someone linked a video proving he was wrong, he didn't try and back down from his claims either, he just said he doesn't care, they are very different things.
    I wouldn't go as far as pathetic, but it did make me laugh that brushed off the comment as he was proven wrong. And I wouldn't go as far as to say they were the only class able to solo it.