Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    If someone starts insulting you just stick them on your ignore list
    I follow that rule, but it led me to a full ignore list before transferring to the EUW. I wish it was unlimited in size.

If someone starts insulting you, they're just jealous.

Just pinch their cheek and go on with your business.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    If someone starts insulting you, they're just jealous.

Just pinch their cheek and go on with your business.
    But oh why would they be jealous. They play at the mighty elo range of Platinum or whatever. I'm just that Silver 2 guy, so obviously I'm bad at my game.

That and I generally play junglers, so if people loose the lane it's my fault anyway. Gank (and kill) Zed twice in the first 5 minutes. Trundle still loses on CS and kills, clearly my bad.

That aside, I just LOVE the looks of Lissandra, and Sejuani seems to be pretty damn good.

Deleted
    Clear it after every game
    But, Muz, that requires effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    But, Muz, that requires effort.
    That, that! Get that one some beer.

Deleted
    Takes less effort than clearing it when it fills!
    I'm an university student. Putting stuff off as long as possible is the only viable strategy. No report is better than one written hastily the night before it's due.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm an university student. Putting stuff off as long as possible is the only viable strategy. No report is better than one written hastily the night before it's due.
    Amateur. Try having it come out of the printer 2 minutes after you're supposed to have left already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Amateur. Try having it come out of the printer 2 minutes after you're supposed to have left already.
    I'm upping you with a busted printer. Last time printed it out at a net cafe during the lecture we were supposed to submit it at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, on the flip side, now I teach people totally unprepared

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm upping you with a busted printer. Last time printed it out at a net cafe during the lecture we were supposed to submit it at.
    I'm upping you with having to fix the printer for yourself, and everyone else who was also late. Teacher needed it fixed so people could print theirs out and I was known for fixing computers, and what not so it got shoved onto me..

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to post this one but honestly I've been doing this a lot recently, snowballing lanes etc. my first 2 ganks were both on mid and resulted in kills, ganked top 2 times and both resulted in kills, ganked bot a couple times and all resulted in kills. If anyone wants to duo with me just ask because it makes it even easier if someone plays mid and I just jungle.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'd never played Malphite before so I decided to give him a go. Good idea. Dude is OP.

http://i.imgur.com/jXst6jt.png
    Enjoy it in normals, because the chances of getting him in Ranked is smaller than Pluto (and thus not a planet).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Enjoy it in normals, because the chances of getting him in Ranked is smaller than Pluto (and thus not a planet).
    It depends on your Elo, I haven't seen a Malphite ban on streams for a long time. It's mostly that at a lower Elo, people don't know how to deal with strong initiation, thus Malphite and Amumu bans. Even though I haven't seen a Malphite ban in the last couple of ranked games I've played, so maybe that ban is out of fashion now.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Duronos: Huge picture is huge.

10+ Year Old Account

Sometimes you gotta be the tank,carry,support,jungler, and Top laner all at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I decided to post this one but honestly I've been doing this a lot recently, snowballing lanes etc. my first 2 ganks were both on mid and resulted in kills, ganked top 2 times and both resulted in kills, ganked bot a couple times and all resulted in kills. If anyone wants to duo with me just ask because it makes it even easier if someone plays mid and I just jungle.
    Are you in EUW?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Are you in EUW?
    Yeah he is.

Sharing some fun games.

Our top Nasus quits after about 9 minutes so we are 4vs5. Soraka did a hell of a job with caitlyn on bot lane and Heimer wrecked havoc in mid lane.
    Somehow we manage to turn around the game and win.

This ARAM was a darn great game, after my first death I had a bit over 4000 gold to spend on items.
    So I return with Banner, Bulwark and shoes and we continue to push them.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Deleted

AP Sona, it's a thing :P

They could not poke. That sustain! Teamfights? They had better initiation with mumu and fiddle on their team. But my ult screwed them over constantly. ARAM as Sona? Build AP and poke/sustain your way to victory!