10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rmm99 View Post
    Well I swear I had tried every key! Sorry. K does work. I'll retire back into my hole
    Haha, not a prob. Hotkeys can turn into a mess with the number of mods most of us use.

One more thing I found; the rotary macerator won't make coal dust and induction furnace won't do refined iron. I didn't see anything in the configs related to this. What I discovered is that the mod updates but never changes name or version o_O Anyways, I had the 4.9 Advanced Machines (file is called: AdvancedMachines_1.5.1.zip.) There was a new build today; same version, same name so it was a bit confusing. Point is, if you can't do those recipes update your advanced machines anyways. I don't like it when the build number isn't represented in the filename.

10+ Year Old Account
    One more thing I found; the rotary macerator won't make coal dust and induction furnace won't do refined iron. I didn't see anything in the configs related to this. What I discovered is that the mod updates but never changes name or version o_O Anyways, I had the 4.9 Advanced Machines (file is called: AdvancedMachines_1.5.1.zip.) There was a new build today; same version, same name so it was a bit confusing. Point is, if you can't do those recipes update your advanced machines anyways. I don't like it when the build number isn't represented in the filename.
    Agree. Gregtech is probably the worst when it comes to this. His file is simply named gregtech.zip. You have to open it up and look at the mcmod info to see what version it actually is.

Agreed. At least I can tell from mcmod info about gregtech. AdvancedMachines just has 4.9 in mcmod.info. So I'm forced to read the thread. Ugh!

Also, this post count thing is driving me nuts. First it said at 5 posts I could PM, now it says 10! hah. If you received a strange request for friend elsewhere Greevir, that was me. I'm not allowed to PM you. It was to discuss your server.

I tried loading up a new world and Miscperipherals and Chargepads are giving me problems so I removed them for now.

Mine loaded fine on both server and client. Did you get an error? Crash?

15+ Year Old Account
    Misc peripherals wont actually work with IC2 304+

• Forge Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • ChargePads Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated

There's updates

Also getting problems with nei crashing the game when looking up item recipes.

Tried new chargepads and it seems to be still not working

2013-05-01 13:26:16 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
    2013-05-01 13:26:16 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from ChargePads
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: myrathi/ic2/chargepads/x
    at myrathi.ic2.chargepads.d.a(SourceFile:149)
    at myrathi.ic2.chargepads.d.preInit(SourceFile:87)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-05-01 at 08:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Also getting problems with nei crashing the game when looking up item recipes.

Tried new chargepads and it seems to be still not working
    What version of IC2 are you using?

NEI crashing on me as well untill i got the new 1.0.8.0 NEIPlugins, give it a try.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus1999 View Post
    NEI crashing on me as well untill i got the new 1.0.8.0 NEIPlugins, give it a try.
    Must be pretty new. Wasn't there when I checked earlier.

• NEI plugins updated

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Finally got the server up and going. Thanks Fuzzzie! Been eager to get back into the game!

15+ Year Old Account
    • Railcraft Updated

The final changes are in! Check it out

Code:
    Change Log:

INFO: Updated to Minecraft 1.5.1
        WARNING: Any BatBox, MFE, or MFSU Carts not in item form will disappear from your world when updating!
        NEW: Added Reinforced Crowbar made from Steel.
        NEW: Added Stairs for various blocks. Used another Block ID.
        NEW: Added Quartz, Iron, Gold, and Diamond walls. Used another Block ID.
        NEW: Added Smoker, a smoke emitting block, can be disabled via redstone.
        NEW: Added Void Chest, anything put in this chest is deleted.
        NEW: Added Admin Anchor, an uncraftable Anchor that never uses fuel (for server admins).
        NEW: Added "All" mode to the Item Loader/Unloader. This mode is similar to Transfer, but will move any number of items matching the filter.
        NEW: Converted Item Loader/Unloader "Wait" button into Redstone Mode controller with three modes: "Immediate", "Complete", and "Manual".
        NOTE: Immediate: Same as if "Wait" was false. Sends cart as on the first tick that no items are moved.
        NOTE: Complete: Same as if "Wait" was true. Holds cart until the current operation is 100% complete. Even if there are no items being moved currently.
        NOTE: Manual: Never sends a Redstone Signal to the Track, you must activate it externally. Or via the "Send Cart" gate action.
        NEW: Added Steel Tanks, with 32 Bucket capacity per block.
        NEW: Iron and Steel Tanks can now be painted.
        NEW: Added HasWork Gate Trigger and Pause Gate Action to the Steam Oven.
        NEW: Added Signal Aspect Trigger to various things.
        NEW: Added Analog variable power output state to the Item and Tank Detectors.
        NEW: Blast Furnace will now pull fuel from adjacent chests.
        NEW: Added a reverse setting to the Locomotive speed settings. Not currently settable via Tracks (is that even needed?).
        CHANGE: Wooded Rails are now crafted at the work bench. No Rolling Machine required. Shapeless Recipe: Tie + Iron = 6 Rails.
        CHANGE: Creosote Oil fuel value in Boilers increased by 50%. 3200 -> 4800
        CHANGE: Tank Cart default capacity increased to 32 buckets.
        CHANGE: Chest Carts can no longer move any liquid container with max stack size greater than 1. Config option.
        CHANGE: Texture files reworked for new texture system.
        CHANGE: Increased Anchor-Sentinel pairing distance, can now load 25 chunks total. Fuel usage adjusted accordingly.
        CHANGE: Adjusted Activator Rail name/recipe to match the other Tracks.
        CHANGE: Steam Locomotive Water Tank capacity increased to 6 buckets.
        CHANGE: Doubled the output of the Iron Tank recipes.
        CHANGE: Iron Tank blocks now produce 4 Steel Nuggets in the Blast Furnace instead of a full Ingot to match the new reduced Iron cost.
        CHANGE: Moved all Asthetic blocks to Railcraft Creative Tab.
        CHANGE: Tuner, Surveyor, and Mag Glass moved to Railcraft Creative Tab.
        CHANGE: Removed IC2/BC Wrench rotation support from all blocks, added Forge Rotation API support.
        CHANGE: Removed IC2 Painter API support, added Forge Recolour API support.
        CHANGE: Removed Legacy update code that was added back in the 5.x versions.
        FIX: Fixed possible condition under which the Anchor Cart would load chunks in the wrong order and possibly get stuck.
        FIX: Fixed another infinite loop in the Anchor Cart inventory code.
        FIX: Pick Item now works in all RC GUIs.
        API: Added IMC for adding new Sulfur Biomes, syntax = "sulfur-biome:biomeID".
        API: Added TagList, a collection of ItemStack tags.
        API: Massive changes including a namespace change.
        API: Removed ItemRegistry in favor of FML's built-in ItemStack Registry in GameRegistry.

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Yay! Finally got the server up and going. Thanks Fuzzzie! Been eager to get back into the game!
    Glad to get it going too

Yay NEI working now!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    What version of IC2 are you using?
    I'm using IC2 1.115.307
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-05-02 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Congrats! PM me about it. I've been saving a PM for you, but I'm not allowed to send.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    • Railcraft Updated
    Yay Railcraft! i love to hate that mod or is it hate to love that mod. The new-ish steam train engines are cool

Well, looks like 1.5.2 has been released. Let another round of pointless patches by Mojang begin yet again.

Also, looks like there was an NEI plug-in made specially for Ars Magica.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-items-plugin/
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-05-02 at 02:36 PM.

You might want to keep your eye on AlcheMine. It's another magic mod, but this one is centered around EE. It's quite buggy right now allowing you to essentially get unlimited gold/iron by changing nuggets to bars without much cost, but the goal was essentially EE2 without all the machines and crazy endgame stuff.

Also check out Dimensional Doors. It's kind of a cool replacement for mystcraft interlinking, but at the same time, adds a lot of it's own dimensional content with dimensional dungeons, dimensional labyrinths, and pocket dimensions that are just like 3x3, expandable void ages.
    Last edited by Adalonus; 2013-05-02 at 04:19 PM.

hey fuzzie misc pheriphials updated.. but main news is that 1.5.2 update is like 1.4.6/1.4.7 situation...so mods should be compatibile

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay Railcraft! i love to hate that mod or is it hate to love that mod. The new-ish steam train engines are cool
    It's kinda fucked up that it changes the recipe for flint and steel to require a steel nugget.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Well, looks like 1.5.2 has been released. Let another round of pointless patches by Mojang begin yet again.

Also, looks like there was an NEI plug-in made specially for Ars Magica.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-items-plugin/
    Haha. Well, hopefully this one wont hurt too much. Testing will be done.

Thanks to the plugin link. I'll add it. There are a number of NEI plugins i've meant to add, just haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    hey fuzzie misc pheriphials updated.. but main news is that 1.5.2 update is like 1.4.6/1.4.7 situation...so mods should be compatibile
    Cool. I would backup before updating an install or world to 1.5.2 though. About to do updates now.