Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    With the change to RPPM to include the bad luck protection, on most boss fights you will also see your first RPPM proc at the start of the fight since being out of combat for a few minutes puts the chance to proc pretty high until the first proc happens.

sorry for any confusion caused. Was just trying to say a reason why i liked the vp trinket was because of the very high amount of agi it proc'd, and how it increased my dps with all cds up and pre pot at the start of a fight vs 502 BJ. The few thousand agi difference was noticeable. It wasnt the main reason i liked it more but one of them
    Last edited by Delthunter; 2013-05-01 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Rentaki's Soul Charm (522)
    Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    Bad Juju (502)
    Rune of Re-Origination (502)

I'm around 515 ilvl, having trouble with too much hit/exp on my gear.

Bad juju and soul charm

I'd be leaning towards renataki's soul charm and the VP trinket. You'd need like ~30% uptime on LFR bad juju to even get the same agi. If you are losing a little bit of hit, then I'd say it's worth it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

According to femaledwarf, Renataki's is the best trinket that drops in ToT. Shado Pan is better than all of them by a fairly wide margin, even if you don't need the hit.

If you only do LFR (like me! filthy, filthy casual), 2/2 Renataki's is the only one that beats a 2/2 Relic of Xuen, funnily enough.

OK, I was trying not to do this, but I'm so confused now that I have to ask.

ilvl 508, just over the hit cap with the VP trinket after reforg, so too much hit is not an issue, yet.

Which to use; VP trinket, 2/2 Relic of Xuen, LFR Juju?

I have the 2 pc set bonus and play both BM and SV, reforging crit>haste>mastery.
    Last edited by Hunterforlife; 2013-05-01 at 06:13 PM.

femaledwarf.com

I'm not being snarky, it's actually the most accurate way to figure it out.

Based on my stuff in femaledwarf, even at hit/expertise cap, VP trinket > all others, and within all others 2/2 LFR Soul Charm > 2/2 Relic of Xuen > LFR 0/2 Soul Charm > all others.
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2013-05-01 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    femaledwarf.com

Based on my stuff in femaledwarf, even at hit/expertise cap, VP trinket > all others, and within all others 2/2 LFR Soul Charm > 2/2 Relic of Xuen > LFR 0/2 Soul Charm > all others.
    What is this 2/2 LFR Soul Charm stuff? =/

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What is this 2/2 LFR Soul Charm stuff? =/
    Planning ahead for 5.3.

Doesn't everyone do that? >.>

Deleted
    Planning ahead for 5.3.

Doesn't everyone do that? >.>
    Ohhh, I r teh dumb

I've had LFR Renataki since day 1 of ToT LFR and always thought the proc rate was mediocre at best...but bad juju LFR on the other hand procs like crazy. Most of the praise on here was for normal mode version of Renataki so I just figured the LFR had way worse RPPM.

Ever since the last realm reset my procs on Renataki have skyrocketed. Can't help but think there was some kind of hot fix we didn't hear about. It is up just as frequently as bad juju now.

This is all anecdotal, but just thought I'd mention it.

Talisman of Bloodlust 528
    VP shado-pan trinket 522
    rune of re-org 522

Which ones should i be using....tried to test with FD but results are hard to figure out without reforging multiple times in game....

Talisman of Bloodlust 528
    VP shado-pan trinket 522

Think RoR is pretty poo in most cases for hunters.

Deleted
    Got my bad juju heroic thunderforged last night, it's a beauty<3
    The BiS ones are still bad juju and rentaki's hc tf right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Got my bad juju heroic thunderforged last night, it's a beauty<3
    The BiS ones are still bad juju and rentaki's hc tf right?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse
    femaledwarf.com

Femaledwarf.com is not the most accurate simulator. It's a decent approximator of haste/RPPM, but even Zeherah will tell you that Simcraft will more accurately model the shot selections, uptimes, and intricacies of the hunter rotation.

Additionally, I'm assuming that your posts here of VP trinket > all others is very specific to your gearing. On FD, if I plug in the LFR Renataki's, it's ~1.5k dps over the Valor trinket. The fully upgraded Relic is ~2k dps less than an unupgraded LFR Renataki at my gear level (and this is with my Renataki gearing having an extra 700 expertise).

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Yes.

Femaledwarf.com is not the most accurate simulator. It's a decent approximator of haste/RPPM, but even Zeherah will tell you that Simcraft will more accurately model the shot selections, uptimes, and intricacies of the hunter rotation.

Additionally, I'm assuming that your posts here of VP trinket > all others is very specific to your gearing. On FD, if I plug in the LFR Renataki's, it's ~1.5k dps over the Valor trinket. The fully upgraded Relic is ~2k dps less than an unupgraded LFR Renataki at my gear level (and this is with my Renataki gearing having an extra 700 expertise).
    Yeah, my numbers were based on my gear (I even said so in my post! :P), which is probably worse than a lot of people's gear because my raiding is basically if I happen to have time to run a LFR that week.

Yeah, my numbers were based on my gear (I even said so in my post! :P), which is probably worse than a lot of people's gear because my raiding is basically if I happen to have time to run a LFR that week.
    Well, some of your advice has certainly not been given with any qualifications attached to it. Like this one:

According to femaledwarf, Renataki's is the best trinket that drops in ToT. Shado Pan is better than all of them by a fairly wide margin, even if you don't need the hit.

If you only do LFR (like me! filthy, filthy casual), 2/2 Renataki's is the only one that beats a 2/2 Relic of Xuen, funnily enough.
    I just wanted to make sure other people are not getting confused by the contradictory advice. As you and everyone else has mentioned in the thread, it's best to model what you have in Simc or FD to figure out which is the best trinket. Valor > All is hardly the correct takeaway from this thread .

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Well, some of your advice has certainly not been given with any qualifications attached to it. Like this one:

I just wanted to make sure other people are not getting confused by the contradictory advice. As you and everyone else has mentioned in the thread, it's best to model what you have in Simc or FD to figure out which is the best trinket. Valor > All is hardly the correct takeaway from this thread .
    Oh, wherps. Yeah that should have had qualifiers attached.

8 Weeks and I've never seen Bad Juju in my 25 man guild. Getting kind of ridiculous at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    8 Weeks and I've never seen Bad Juju in my 25 man guild. Getting kind of ridiculous at this point.
    Don't worry, I'm right with you Mel.

I HAVE seen 6 pairs of tier gloves though (I've got 2 pairs in my bag and one pair equipped). I almost feel like taking a screen shot of this because it has gotten so ridiculous.