Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    Is Saurfang buffed recently?
    Last week I had an easy kill (25m normal) with time to spare. Now this week, I havent changed anything but at best I got him down to 10% when he enraged. Also it doesnt seem that DnD / Boil do anything on those adds. Mehh... Guess I call it a night. 5 shards to go ;_;
    The ads take (greatly) reduced damage from AoE. Regarding Saurfang, you sure you didn't forget anything? Don't really believe they changed anything on him.

Deleted
    I did all as last week, same gear same talent same glyphs. I also checked on skada that he only healed for 88k total before enrage. I even tried reforgin.to more mastery to keep him from healing but meeeh. Ooh and for some weird reason i had a thought in my mind where i bbed and dnded the adds. Guess ive done too much warbringers lately.
    Last edited by mmocf1f5ba6e9b; 2013-05-02 at 06:52 AM.

Deleted
    Blizzard isn't in the habbit of randomly buffing old raid bosses just to mess with people trying to solo them, so you probably had bad RNG luck/forgot something/didn't play as well as last week/etc.

Deleted
    I did all as last week, same gear same talent same glyphs. I also checked on skada that he only healed for 88k total before enrage. I even tried reforgin.to more mastery to keep him from healing but meeeh. Ooh and for some weird reason i had a thought in my mind where i bbed and dnded the adds. Guess ive done too much warbringers lately.
    Fairly sure that didn't touch him or any other old raid boss at all for a loooooong time (Last time was the nerf that made Razorgore and a few others doable solo)

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Blizzard isn't in the habbit of randomly buffing old raid bosses just to mess with people trying to solo them, so you probably had bad RNG luck/forgot something/didn't play as well as last week/etc.
    Most likely this. Had something similar happen when I was doing 25 heroic LK as 2 weeks ago I one shot him with about 1 minute o Berserk, last week I couldn't bring him to Fury before Berserk for 7 attempts. Just bad RNG on my Feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    20% heal while tanking dungeons / raids would be ridiculously OP to the point of completely breaking any resemblance of balance currently in the game.
    So... we'd be on par with Paladins then?

Any chance you had done him on 10m on the previous week? Stupid question but happened to me once xD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Any chance you had done him on 10m on the previous week? Stupid question but happened to me once xD.
    Nah it was 25 as i got shard from it but yea it seems it was just rng love as i just oneshot him with exact same setup and such weird game is weird

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiqjaq View Post
    So... we'd be on par with Paladins then?
    They don't have a free 20% heal limited basicly only by your GCD.
    That being said, yes paladin healing is (in my opinion) overtuned. No that has nothing to do with DK balance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That being said, yes paladin healing is (in my opinion) overtuned. No that has nothing to do with DK balance.
    Protection Paladin healing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Protection Paladin healing?
    Yeah, since that's the only spec that can be compared to Blood.

Deleted
    boy oh boy, got my ultraxion mount so i saved now a madness only id, 10 man normal was easy snack

is 25 man possible ? i have 522 dd gear.
    because madness non hc mount is still missing in my mount collection. and i think 25 man got a higher drop rate on the normal version of the life binder mount, or i am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhnwyn View Post
    boy oh boy, got my ultraxion mount so i saved now a madness only id, 10 man normal was easy snack

is 25 man possible ? i have 522 dd gear.
    because madness non hc mount is still missing in my mount collection. and i think 25 man got a higher drop rate on the normal version of the life binder mount, or i am wrong?
    It does apparently have a greater drop chance but the odds of soloing it on 25m with the current gear available are dim. Stick to 10m IMO.

Deleted
    hello guys. can you tell me how to do valithria, I'm using crappy and fast weapons for blood worms(blood presence up), killing suppressers and then stopping the casters .... but I can not do it before the softenrage (sorry for crap english )
    Last edited by mmoc2d5a53c2ee; 2013-05-03 at 09:33 AM.

Use the glyph for coil shield - protects her from getting damage.

Deleted
    thanks for the advice... I have 710k in icc, best try i healed valithria for 3,90 m,i think it's a problem of gear

(I was only joking dear)

Quote Originally Posted by keyblade9891 View Post
    thanks for the advice... I have 710k in icc, best try i healed valithria for 3,90 m,i think it's a problem of gear
    It's also a lot of RNG. I spent ~5 attempts always hitting the soft enrage barely getting over 90%, then suddenly I got an attempt where I was finished 2 minutes before enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    It's also a lot of RNG. I spent ~5 attempts always hitting the soft enrage barely getting over 90%, then suddenly I got an attempt where I was finished 2 minutes before enrage.
    Also the more stam gear you have the better right? I have been lucky enough to pic up some 522 tank gear and stack stam in them + stam trinks. What the lowest ilev weapon that fallen crusader nub carapace can be cast on?

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    Also the more stam gear you have the better right? I have been lucky enough to pic up some 522 tank gear and stack stam in them + stam trinks. What the lowest ilev weapon that fallen crusader nub carapace can be cast on?
    Correct on the stam part as more stamina leads to bloodworms storing more health before bursting in the same time frame.

As for the item level issue pretty it's 1 as Runeforges work on heirlooms.