Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhaprime View Post
    suggestions for a addon that track trinket icds?
    ExtraCD
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhaprime View Post
    suggestions for a addon that track trinket icds?
    clcinfo is the best at it imo, but there really are a lot that can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    How about an abbreviations list ??

FFoJ_522 : 133785 dps Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (Normal)
    PToR_528 : 132248 dps Primordius Talisman of Rage (Normal Thunderforged)
    FFoJ_502 : 131761 dps Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (LFR)
    PToR_522 : 131660 dps Primordius Talisman of Rage (Normal)
    SoZ_522 : 131004 dps Spark of Zandalari (Normal)
    LSFO_510 : 130399 dps Lei Shen's Final Orders (Heroic 2/2)
    GotT_522 : 130366 dps Gaze of the Twins (Normal)
    PToR_502 : 129935 dps Primordius Talisman of Rage (LFR)
    BTotSA : 129886 dps Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault (VP)
    Relic_484 : 129295 dps Relic of Xuen (2/2)
    SoZ_502 : 129207 dps Spark of Zandalari (LFR)
    GotT_502 : 128803 dps Gaze of the Twins (LFR)

Deleted
    Yea, and also Primordius' Talisman of Rage is 100% at 5 stacks, right? I'm gonna need more than a numbers dump with no other data support it, to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    i got the lfr Fabled Feather on my warrior. don't have it on my pally...have the brutal talisman and lei shin 489. my pally is ten ilvl higher than my warrior. our raid group isn't that great...only up to regular tortos. anyway, just with that trinket...i'm able to beat my pally. it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Yea, and also Primordius' Talisman of Rage is 100% at 5 stacks, right? I'm gonna need more than a numbers dump with no other data support it, to believe that.
    I don't really know where you got the impression that PToR has 100% 5stack uptime. I have it and the buff uptime is ~50-60%. I may get up to a 5 stack once or twice over the course of a fight or maybe not at all.

You are welcome to check out some of my parses on World Of Logs. I'd link to them but I haven't met the minimum required post count for linking yet.
    They are posted under US-Stormreaver-->Nebula-->Slipey.

Check the Rampage buff. Typically it's just 1-3 stacks. Also note that parses before Tuesday of this week were done before the t15 2pc fix went into affect so uptime may be slightly better now as we get more auto attacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slipey View Post
    I don't really know where you got the impression that PToR has 100% 5stack uptime. I have it and the buff uptime is ~50-60%. I may get up to a 5 stack once or twice over the course of a fight or maybe not at all.

You are welcome to check out some of my parses on World Of Logs. I'd link to them but I haven't met the minimum required post count for linking yet.
    They are posted under US-Stormreaver-->Nebula-->Slipey.

Check the Rampage buff. Typically it's just 1-3 stacks. Also note that parses before Tuesday of this week were done before the t15 2pc fix went into affect so uptime may be slightly better now as we get more auto attacks.
    So how does a little more than a Dancing Steel proc give more DPS than Lei Shen's? I get it, there are simulations, but the simulated output seems way too high for a real fight.

How does LFR lei shens compare to LFR gaze of the twins? I don't have lei shens - trying to decide on running Will as holy or ret. Obviously I'd keep my other as my 1/2 Xuen.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How does LFR lei shens compare to LFR gaze of the twins? I don't have lei shens - trying to decide on running Will as holy or ret. Obviously I'd keep my other as my 1/2 Xuen.
    Haven't tested gaze, but I'd assume it'd be complete shit because it procs off of crits. I'd go with lei shen but like I said, haven't tested it.

12 minute dummy fight I saw it with an uptime of 33%, slightly higher than my xuen

Deleted
    Yes, but it gives crit as a proc too, so all in all, I don't think it's such an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Yes, but it gives crit as a proc too, so all in all, I don't think it's such an upgrade.
    Yeah. I was replacing 1/1 upgraded Lessons of the Darkmaster, gotta beat that. I just didn't know if I should run will of the emperor LFR as ret/holy haha. If Lei Shens would still be good even @ 476, I might go for it.

Deleted
    wow blue trink yey!

Cheers man, RNG is not your friend

Haha yeah. Thankfully it's been kind on weapons...got shinka my very first ToES and just got the council sword my first time there.

Deleted
    Good day guys!
    first of all sorry for my terrible english :-) I have a question regarding trinkets. Please can someone explain me why Fabled feather of ji-kun is so good? I got only LFR + VP gear on pally but wondering why this particular tinket is so good (got him equiped proc rate was terrible so I switched on relic again). Is there any trick with this trinket? Also have Spark from Horridron and Gaze of twins but I'm not sure which one is better. Imho mrrobot says bullshits when im looking on gear there.
    Thanks a lot for reply! It will be shame to leave Ji-Kun trinket in my bank just because im noob and dont know how to properly use it.
    Sylmeria (EU-Wildhammer)

It's really good for a few reasons. First off, it almost always double procs on the pull. On fights where you lust and blow CDs on the pull this alone creates a massive burst that you can ride out for most of the fight. Secondly, if you track it and get lucky with a proc you can put up a massively buffed ES when the trinket reaches 10 stacks, since ES snapshots.

Deleted
    thanks a lot for explanation Ill give it shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    Where would normal 2/2 LSFO (497) fit in on this list?

After countless Jikun LFR and normal kills, my guild's first kill of Heroic Jikun dropped the trinket and it was thunderforged too!

People weren't joking about how good it is, so much strength. Need to start getting used to timing my ES when the buff is about to run out for maximum dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Where would normal 2/2 LSFO (497) fit in on this list?
    right before its heoric version, but shado pan is much much better thana it sims (/seems? )