Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    anyone have tips for Naxx25? Maexnna just keeps slaughtering me

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Askora/simple is my armory

Deleted

When i saw evrelia do it, i just had to do it, and i didnt stop before it was done xD
    Thanks for motivating me haha :P

Gz, I tried ICC, got up till Blood Council? And they slaughtered me. Valithria I won't even try due to no healing whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    anyone have tips for Naxx25? Maexnna just keeps slaughtering me

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Askora/simple is my armory
    how? I just did it once for the off-hand. wiped once as destro and switched to affli to get her down easily. just run with voidlord and have him kill the web wrap the boss puts you in.

Voidlord gets beaten to death due to me constantly being stunned and webbed (thus no shield), after a while I get an unlucky web, voidwalker stunned, voidwalker dies, I die.

Voidlord gets beaten to death due to me constantly being stunned and webbed (thus no shield), after a while I get an unlucky web, voidwalker stunned, voidwalker dies, I die.
    Get timers for her, dismiss pet just before web wrap, resummon a few seconds later.

Is it seriously that easy? Oo derp.. Gotta try that then!

Deleted
    Gz, I tried ICC, got up till Blood Council? And they slaughtered me.
    Don't use a pet as a tank, they do extra dmg on pets. Tank them yourself (Dark Apotheosis, or just plain destruction spec).

What would be most idiot-proof way of killing Rattlegore? I did manage to kill him as Destro, but only after speccing Service and resummoning Void twice with kiting with gate/portal between their cooldown. Does it all depends on kiting with pet?

Use Grimoire of Sacrifice and tank it yourself. That's what I always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    What would be most idiot-proof way of killing Rattlegore? I did manage to kill him as Destro, but only after speccing Service and resummoning Void twice with kiting with gate/portal between their cooldown. Does it all depends on kiting with pet?
    I just would put him in a corner with my voidlord and after he would get to ~10 stacks of rusting just tell my pet to move across the room to reset the stacks.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted

He seems quite easy as destro (thanks ysen) gonna try him on hc next week, it seems possible tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    He seems quite easy as destro (thanks ysen) gonna try him on hc next week, it seems possible tbh.
    The only problem I can foresee you running into is that on heroic the Sons of Flame that you let get to the hammer explode for a very lethal amount, and letting any more than 1-2 through with CDs up will probably see you dead. Not sure how well you can get soul leach to stack up, but that'd be the key to this (that or getting really lucky with a large group of them spawning in a clump far from the hammer).

Good luck though!
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-05-06 at 03:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    The only problem I can foresee you running into is that on heroic the Sons of Flame that you let get to the hammer explode for a very lethal amount, and letting any more than 1-2 through with CDs up will probably see you dead. Not sure how well you can get soul leach to stack up, but that'd be the key to this (that or getting really lucky with a large group of them spawning in a clump far from the hammer).

Good luck though!
    Yeah i was thinking about that too, tho i think with both luck and skill it might be possible to finish off all the adds considering they get slowed by damage.

Deleted
    Yeah i was thinking about that too, tho i think with both luck and skill it might be possible to finish off all the adds considering they get slowed by damage.
    I see two ways of dealing with this.

Dark Bargain + Unending. You should be able to kill 4 or so, and soak the last 4 with those 2 cds + heavy heals.

Another possible way could be MF (Will make p3 hell) - Pre cast 2x RoF, 2x AoE Confla (slow) and by this killing off both sides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I see two ways of dealing with this.

Dark Bargain + Unending. You should be able to kill 4 or so, and soak the last 4 with those 2 cds + heavy heals.

Another possible way could be MF (Will make p3 hell) - Pre cast 2x RoF, 2x AoE Confla (slow) and by this killing off both sides.
    The dark bargain idea sounds doable, though that will require me to extend the secondary phase2 so that dark bargain is ready again. I don't know if the enrage will be tough, on normal the enrage is like non existing.

Though the only big problem is that with dark bargain i won't have soul link and that requires me to either go affli, or resummon my pet millions of times.

Deleted
    Yeah I had a few tries on ragna hc (as destro, considering how easy ragna normal was as destro compared to affliction), the transition phases (well the first one, haven't gone further than that ) are the main issue for me. And with the adds placement being random in heroic, that can be really tricky.
    Don't know about Dark Bargain to survive it, for now I've being using Soul Link for pet survability.
    P1 is "easy", the difference from normal is that Wrath of Ragnaros can knock you into a magma trap, so you need to be careful about that.
    P2 should be no problem, the P2-P3 transition will be hard as hell, P3 will be the usual gearcheck so that you can get into P4 with a minimum amount of meteors. P4 should be the easiest phase of all and probably a kill at that point.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-05-06 at 04:35 PM.

For that you'd probably also want to try to keep up the scions if you can so that you have extra ember generation for P3.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 02:15 PM ----------

Though the only big problem is that with dark bargain i won't have soul link and that requires me to either go affli, or resummon my pet millions of times.
    Wouldn't be terribly hard to manage, if I remember right his threat table is mostly proxy-based, so as long as you stay in the back half of the room you would never need to worry about threat, would just be an inconvenience and a slow down pushing you closer to enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    For that you'd probably also want to try to keep up the scions if you can so that you have extra ember generation for P3.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 02:15 PM ----------

Wouldn't be terribly hard to manage, if I remember right his threat table is mostly proxy-based, so as long as you stay in the back half of the room you would never need to worry about threat, would just be an inconvenience and a slow down pushing you closer to enrage.
    Threat won't be my problem idd, though the uptime loss on raggy specialy during P3. He hits very hard without void shield/soul leech up so i'd have to almost spam summon my pet..

Deleted
    You can't just spam summon your pet and be safe, your voidlord needs to die in order to reset his stacks and Ragnaros will hit you at least once each time with his Magma Blast because there's no one in melee range. That's a lot of dmg you can't ignore.