Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Elemental Shaman Tier 15 Heroic Videos

Saw something similar in the warrior forums, thought i'd make one as well since Obe no longer plays an elemental shaman. Feel free to post your videos and i'll add them to the list so we have multiple elemental shaman PoV's.

Heroic Jin'rokh the Breaker

Eruptor - 10 Man
    Wildfox - 10 Man
    Leetman - 10 Man

Heroic Horridon

Eruptor - 10 Man
    Wildfox - 10 Man
    Leetman - 10 Man

Heroic Council of Elders

Eruptor - 10 Man

Heroic Tortos

Blackheart - 10 Man
    Wildfox - 10 Man
    Leetman - 10 Man

Heroic Megaera

Eruptor - 10 Man

Heroic Ji'kun

Eruptor - 10 Man
    Wildfox - 10 Man
    Leetman - 10 Man

Heroic Durumu the Forgotten

Leeds - 25 Man
    Nurse - 25 Man
    Eruptor - 10 Man
    Leetman - 10 Man

Heroic Primordious

Leeds - 25 Man
    Ryuke - 10 Man

Heroic Dark Animus

Eruptor - 10 Man

Heroic Iron Qon

Eruptor - 10 Man
    Wildfox - 10 Man
    Leetman - 10 Man

Heroic Twin Consorts

Eruptor - 10 Man

Heroic Lei Shen

Eruptor - 10 Man

Heroic Ra-den

Eruptor - 10 Man
    Ryuke - 10 Man
    Last edited by EruptorNZ; 2013-05-16 at 02:20 AM.

Leeds from Method has some kills on his twitch account. Durumu and Primordious. http://www.twitch.tv/leeds

10+ Year Old Account
    Durumu 25 Heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    nice vids man

You using WeakAuras for those cooldowns in the middle of your screen? if so any chance you could export the strings?

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    nice vids man

You using WeakAuras for those cooldowns in the middle of your screen? if so any chance you could export the strings?
    Thanks, yeah it is weak auras

http://pastebin.com/HASVVsHd - A lot of people were asking for them in video comments so I just made a pastebin, enjoy.

Deleted
    Hey man nice vids, but in the intro of heroic horridon it says sha of fear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    Thanks, yeah it is weak auras

http://pastebin.com/HASVVsHd - A lot of people were asking for them in video comments so I just made a pastebin, enjoy.
    Thanks a lot man. Love how simple it is lol.

Heroic Council of Elders

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlechaser View Post
    Hey man nice vids, but in the intro of heroic horridon it says sha of fear
    Yeah it was late when I edited that video, forgot to edit the preset intro.

Deleted
    Hi ! I'm an new elemental shaman (before i was enhancement). And I record my downs with EquinoXx (EU-Archimonde). I can't link my first video (down of Tortos 10hm) so my youtube channel is Blackheart17Equi. Enjoy .

(Sorry for my English ^^).

Heroic Dark Animus

Heroic Twin Consorts

Deleted
    No Primordius H video?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No Primordius H video?
    he got benched/played an alt because elemental is a joke there, every other caster with 20 less ilvl can make the best ele shamans look like brain dead LFR players.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    he got benched/played an alt because elemental is a joke there, every other caster with 20 less ilvl can make the best ele shamans look like brain dead LFR players.
    Pretty much this, not even worth coming in for it, since we have consorts on farm and can get tier head from there as well.

Deleted
    The thing is, Primordius H head is BiS offset.

Read this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post21001853

People there offered me advice on Prim H, and Elemental is doing good there, if you have the right role assigned to you.

Heroic Lei Shen

Heroic Ra-den should be up sometimes today.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 05:47 PM ----------

Heroic Ra-den

The thing is, Primordius H head is BiS offset.
    Heroic Primordius Thunderforged* Helm is BiS offset, and considering I will most likely never see that helm drop #10manloot, i'll stick with ra-den chest being the off-piece.

Deleted
    We'll start progressing on Dark Animus as our last boss before Lei Shen heroic. Could you give some general advice on this fight? Which talents/glyphs worked best for you, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by EruptorNZ View Post
    Heroic Primordius Thunderforged* Helm is BiS offset, and considering I will most likely never see that helm drop #10manloot, i'll stick with ra-den chest being the off-piece.
    Hell yeah, since you killed Ra-den this ID. But 1-2 months ago when you was benched for Primordius you could've used that helm. :P

Great videos btw.. (y)

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 01:13 PM ----------

Since you basically finished this tier now, would you consider adding your talents and glyphs for the T16 movies you'll be doing?

We'll start progressing on Dark Animus as our last boss before Lei Shen heroic. Could you give some general advice on this fight? Which talents/glyphs worked best for you, for example?
    This is from a 10 man perspective.

Glyphs
    Fire Elemental Totem - The fight goes for <6 minutes, and with the strategy that we used I chose to use my fire elemental about 1 minute into the fight, then again at 4 minutes.
    Healing Stream Totem - Nice damage reduction it gives to people before/after interrupting jolt
    Unleashed Lightning - Self explanatory

Talents
    I went for the usual EotE + EB for dps. But for survivability I went with stone bulwark totem combined with call of the elements.

General advice - always be watching your position in relation to others + anima font. Rotate shamanistic rage + stone bulwark totem for the interrupting jolts.

Since you basically finished this tier now, would you consider adding your talents and glyphs for the T16 movies you'll be doing?
    Yeah that was something I was planning on doing for my videos for tier 16.

Hey eruptor, I know you have 1 of every video posted so far due to your guild completing the tier but I'd like to post my vids as well, cant post links but my youtube channel is MGK645, you should find all of our videos there. Thanks!