24:27 is kill.

Open for questions =)

i guessed dark bargain, and i won!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/dreoras/b/398968953

24:27 is kill.

Open for questions =)
    Not to sound like a dick but... what's there to see on that video? I see nothing special except the obnoxious music.

Go to 24:27, watch from there.

Thats the kill attempt.

?t=1467s

Put that at the end of the url to link to 24:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Not to sound like a dick but... what's there to see on that video? I see nothing special except the obnoxious music.
    Prefacing your post with "not to be a dick" then posting for no reason other than being a dick doesn't make you any less of a dick.

FYI, no one gives a shit about your opinion on music, mute it, close it or go write a livejournal entry about everyone not liking what you like.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the thesis of this post just "Gear is good enough now to solo a piece of old content."

It seems like this happens every patch.

Ppl have been soloing that boss since mop came out, whats the big deal?

What's special about this? Locks have been able to do this since MoP launched and some other classes could do it in Cata.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    What's special about this? Locks have been able to do this since MoP launched and some other classes could do it in Cata.
    Eh. If locks could do this, please tell me how. I just begun being able to do it, because of high ilvl and burst :P

@topic, Teye posted a video 1 month ago - doing it as demo. I copied some of his zerg way, and does it every day as Aff with UVLS.

Go to 24:27, watch from there.

Thats the kill attempt.

Your problem is that you are Demonology! INFERIOR WARLOCKS PLAY DEMONOLOGY!

A level 85 blood DK soloed it (and it wasn't even mionelol).

Deleted
    Open for questions =)
    Why making a thread for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hankuley View Post
    A level 85 blood DK soloed it (and it wasn't even mionelol).
    Since a certain fix (don't know which one) I don't think they can now (at 85 I mean).

I have a feeling it was the Vengeance change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I have a feeling it was the Vengeance change.
    More than likely, that's how I soloed it on my paladin for a short while -- pop as many defensive CDs as you can to reduce the damage (thus increasing how much vengeance you gain through mitigation) and destroy him after argent defender-blocked decapitate.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has been done before, and there is little in terms of tactics or strategy involved but just have the gear and burn hard, I don't see how this comes down to little more then promoting your twitch channel. I understand that might not have been your intention, but that's the result of it.

Also, we have a solo old content thread especially for things like this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ng-Old-Content I suggest you take any further soloing adventure stories there.

Closed.