Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually will be really mad if they fuck up the barrens in 5.3.
    With those who have done the quests of 5.3 will will be phased away forever and wont see levelers anymore.
    They did the same bad thing in westfall, i can't see levelers no more.

No way to help out friends questing or anything, really horrible phasing ever, and i'm mad they destroyed westfall for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I would like to have the pre expansion event be repelling the invasion (Since we've been pre-warned) following by the expansion having us march through some sort of portal and end up on Argus or some other Legion world.

Even if BL invades Azeroth, they don't have to use old zones. There are quite decent amount of unexplored zones left in Warcraft. Tomb of Sargeras being one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Honestly I would like to have the pre expansion event be repelling the invasion (Since we've been pre-warned) following by the expansion having us march through some sort of portal and end up on Argus or some other Legion world.
    I hope not. Defending Azeroth once more would be epic expansion with tones of surprises awaiting for us. After we drive them back them back we follow them in Argos and kick Their ass there reclaim Argos for Dreanei and Finish one Era of Warcraft.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    No way to help out friends questing or anything, really horrible phasing ever, and i'm mad they destroyed westfall for me.
    Blizzard has indicated they are working to fix this, and may even work in 5.3 (although I've not seen a confirmation). The entire idea of phase layover zones is predicated on the notion that it's fixed.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tarren Mill! Why? Because F*** **U that's why!