I remember stumbling upon this thread ages ago and I did it again a few days back when I saw it had reached the recent topics once more. And I got to say, after browsing from the first to the last page, I'm surprised it got this far =O

10+ Year Old Account
    so um.. if I may, I'd like to ask people here to tell me their honest opinions on skinny boys (like, really skinny.. with normal height) who look like me and also if it's better to just embrace that and wear clothes that show that (skinny jeans, shirts etc.) or if that's a bad thing (though I really can't do anything about it since my body burns fat exceptionally fast) and it'd be better to rather dress to hide it. It's been on my mind for quite some time now and I'd like to know various opinions, thank you and cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    @Crysis, well IMHO you look good, and for the clothes, don't use big clothes, stay with skinny clothes you will look way better with it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    so um.. if I may, I'd like to ask people here to tell me their honest opinions on skinny boys (like, really skinny.. with normal height) who look like me and also if it's better to just embrace that and wear clothes that show that (skinny jeans, shirts etc.) or if that's a bad thing (though I really can't do anything about it since my body burns fat exceptionally fast) and it'd be better to rather dress to hide it. It's been on my mind for quite some time now and I'd like to know various opinions, thank you and cheers

You look good, All body types have their charms Excluding really extreme cases But imagining a skinny body type i'd think it suits you!
    Glasses also seem to fit your face! Though i do think you could go with a pair a bit more of today?
    Hope that wasn't offending, If it was sorry for that
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2013-05-03 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    Me and my GF, we live in Brazil, she's 16 and I'm 19
    Let me guess, Bourbon Shopping.

Deleted

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ccIOUlK.jpg[IMG]
    You shouldn't really care of what others think when you wear X or Y type of clothes. Just wear what you want, what makes you comfortable, skinny jeans or no skinny jeans, you just need to choose what you prefer, really. It's up to you.

And you look pretty good by the way. Glasses are pretty good too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations Drunkenfinn, you just got meme'd.

One of me from a few weeks ago.

Last edited by Hottage; 2013-05-03 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You shouldn't really care of what others think when you wear X or Y type of clothes. Just wear what you want, what makes you comfortable, skinny jeans or no skinny jeans, you just need to choose what you prefer, really. It's up to you. And you look pretty good by the way. Glasses are pretty good too.
    Thanks. I partly asked too because I never know what to think when people stare at me in public. Or not stare like stare, but they look at me and almost always notice the legs and it's driving me crazy that I don't know what is going on in their heads o.O .. I guess I just don't know how to "not give a sh*t about what others think" :/

Though i do think you could go with a pair a bit more of today?

I'm not currently wearing any glasses
    but I always thought these were pretty fashionable, could you PM me some images of glasses you had in mind? Just out of curiosity) and thanks

Wear fitting clothing. Follow fashion trends to know what styles are in, or if you're not feeling adventurous, go for timeless clothing that never goes out of style (if you're not up for current chinos, just wear jeans/generic t-shirts). Seriously, nothing is more abhorrent than a skinny guy who wears clothes too large for him. They're supposed to compliment your shape, not drown it out entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    Though i do think you could go with a pair a bit more of today?
    Quick question: What are you talking about? That style is very in at the moment. Honestly, it rarely ever goes out of style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post

One of me from a few weeks ago.
    Which of the two is you?

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Actually it's Weider who got meme'fied, not me

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Wear fitting clothing. Follow fashion trends to know what styles are in, or if you're not feeling adventurous, go for timeless clothing that never goes out of style (if you're not up for current chinos, just wear jeans/generic t-shirts). Seriously, nothing is more abhorrent than a skinny guy who wears clothes too large for him. They're supposed to compliment your shape, not drown it out entirely.

Quick question: What are you talking about? That style is very in at the moment. Honestly, it rarely ever goes out of style.
    I'm in ageeement with Ely here. Don't wear clothes that swamp you, that just makes you look even thinner. You have a good looking face and that style of glasses suit you.
    Embrace your skinnyness, there are plenty of girls (especially younger girls - late teens or so) that like that look.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    It takes time and some serious dedication. Switching from eating little to eating a lot is hard in the long term. Everyone here can pig up some weight in a few weeks, but not losing it again is the really hard thing.

You have to fight through that feeling of being overly stuffed through workout. Lifting weights and stuff, doing cardio and leg training. The full program.

Since you spend more energy, you will feel more hungry, and hopefully start to eat more.
    don't know about you, but cutting weight isn't hard at all... putting on a clean bulk... that's tough, really tough.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Maybe I'm just very behind then! I gave an opinion, Not a fact I don't see that type of frame very often but ofcourse that could just be because of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was taken about 4 months ago on a winter retreat to the country

http://i.imgur.com/KtMlL1Y.jpg
    Last edited by Forgettable; 2013-05-04 at 05:14 AM.

You're cute! I think you should dress in whatever you want. I personally think that size appropriate clothes seem to fit you.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *pokes head in thread*

*pokes out*
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    It's really simple. Wear clothes that fit you. Wear more bright color clothes and if there are any lines or patterns they should go horizontally as that would make you look wider.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I'm in ageeement with Ely here. Don't wear clothes that swamp you, that just makes you look even thinner. You have a good looking face and that style of glasses suit you.
    Embrace your skinnyness, there are plenty of girls (especially younger girls - late teens or so) that like that look.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    Maybe I'm just very behind then! I gave an opinion, Not a fact I don't see that type of frame very often but ofcourse that could just be because of me.
    Sorry, perhaps I sounded a *tiny* bit aggressive there.

Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    It's really simple. Wear clothes that fit you. Wear more bright color clothes and if there are any lines or patterns they should go horizontally as that would make you look wider.
    Bright colours are key for this summer. Blues, oranges, greens, pinks. Neons or pastels will both work.
    Duller shades and dark colours just don't work for this time of the year.

And yeah, stripes. Vertical ones will just make you look even skinnier.

Super Mario World on the Wii U VC