LK 25m HC soloed in 10:50

Hello, please bear with me, my english is not very good.
    My friend suggested me posting it on mmochampion. Aiming for a quicker kill. Basically what I did was I equipped my dps gear, I kept the ghouls and Shambling horrors alive to get infinite Grand Crusader procs, during phase 1.5 I go to middle, keep Raging spirits alive and used the Ice Sphere focus macro to take them out while beating on LK, I ate whole Defile durations and it was so crazy my vengeance got to like 220k+. During a second phase 1.5 I quickly finished of the ghouls because there's a bug that if any ghouls are still alive you get instantly killed inside Frostmourne.
    This is my first video, it has crap quality but please be nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4UO5MoDokQ

At the end there was a bug causing the Shambling horrors not to despawn and Tirion not breaking out of the ice. Apparantly he's afraid of Shambling horrors. I could release spirit shortly after. When I came back the LK was still at 10% HP surrounded by Shambling horrors which took me 3 mins to kill. You can see the Aftermath here and see what loot dropped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKkDl...ature=youtu.be

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Athoman/simple
    Last edited by Argos; 2013-05-06 at 08:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well played. Watching you stand in defile was strange. All my instincts screaming "GTFO!".

10+ Year Old Account
    You should've gotten the mount after that

I would suggest minimizing the UI scale in your options, it looks cluttered on your small screen.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    Well played. Watching you stand in defile was strange. All my instincts screaming "GTFO!".
    Thankfully I do not have to worry about the risk of standing in defile. Eternal Flame will keep me alive with it's crazy 100k+ hot (can crit up to 200k+) every 2.50 secs and also Seal of Insight. Many mobs = many parry's = free melee swings = insane heals.

always the silly paladins standing in defile.

i kid i kid, ot - great work on making it work and overthrowing the DK soloing overlords!!

Were you... Were you clicking everything o.o? Your tooltip kept switching <.<.
    Nonetheless, gz . Always wondered if the defile was surviveable.

Deleted
    Can you post your armoury so I can see what gear/ilvl you have

Somehow even before opening this thread i had this gut feeling that this feat would have been accomplished by a prot paladin dunno why though! *cough*

Grats nevertheless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Were you... Were you clicking everything o.o? Your tooltip kept switching <.<.
    Nonetheless, gz . Always wondered if the defile was surviveable.
    Yup ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by JLarks View Post
    Can you post your armoury so I can see what gear/ilvl you have
    There ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know anything about paladins but the fact that you were standing on defile with 10 mobs+HC LK hitting you and the most HP you've lost was 60k is absolutely insane.

Eh, I never frapsed it since I've been doing it for a while, but my army never went off cooldown last time I killed him, and I poped it at the start = less than a 10 minute kill. Pretty sure there's faster kills out there.

Double post delete pls :|
    Last edited by Nirty999; 2013-05-05 at 06:22 PM.

Thats not even close to the fastest kill... pretty much every paladin and their dog is doing this for 2+ months already..
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ch-King-25-man
    I can do it in less than 10 mins and im not even the fastest for sure (535 ilvl)

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Eh, I never frapsed it since I've been doing it for a while, but my army never went off cooldown last time I killed him, and I poped it at the start = less than a 10 minute kill. Pretty sure there's faster kills out there.
    The only faster kills videos I could find is by lvl 80 prot paladins who use mop gear to get 100% avoidance, have 3-4x more stats and the vengeance bug to kill LK in 4 mins or less. They do not count! :P

Deleted
    Whilst this is fast, I'm regularly getting 9-10 minute kills using full haste gear with the dps legendary meta. Gj none the less!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganos9211 View Post
    The only faster kills videos I could find is by lvl 80 prot paladins who use mop gear to get 100% avoidance, have 3-4x more stats and the vengeance bug to kill LK in 4 mins or less. They do not count! :P
    Vengeance got fixed, but it's still easily killable with the huge amounts of parry for Grand Crusader proccs. I'm killing him every week on my 80 paladin.

Rumours say it's actually even easier at level 85 with blue MoP gear. Too bad I leveled my second paladin to 90.

Edit: oh oh oh I forgot I've got a RAF account with a couple of 80 paladins on. Maybe I should sub with it again for more weekly kills!
    Last edited by Bodom; 2013-05-05 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted
    I made a highlight of a less than 10min kill here.
    LK25H Solo (9:56min)

Can be done quicker, at least 1 min. Keeping the spirits/shamblings alive isn't that easy as dk

Deleted
    dont worry at the end of this expansion you will kill him in 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I made a highlight of a less than 10min kill here.
    LK25H Solo (9:56min)

Can be done quicker, at least 1 min. Keeping the spirits/shamblings alive isn't that easy as dk
    Nice one. Damn I wish I had your gear but i'm not a hardcore raider so it's not possible for me to get that. I might beat that if I get the legendary gem (I will get it this week), have some class buffs and use battle potions next time.