Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan88 View Post
    They should just nerf fucking Mutas...
    They are a bit harder to deal with. Assuming you neglect using them in ZvZ, using mines and turrets in TvZ and Phoixes in PvZ. With those units, a pure Muta ball is easily beatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tefel playing vs Miniraser atm in the WCS EU Challenger league... nothing that important, but Tefel really made infestor/roach/hydra work against muta even tho he missed the majority of the fungals, the one time he hit a perfect volley the mutas got eaten alive.

But then Tefel threw the game in a baserase that he played super shitty. He had easily won if his decisionmaking wasn't on a worse level.

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 07:10 PM ----------

Whelp. Followup game was a muta vs muta fest again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    SHOUTcraft America is just about to start over at http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just about to like that haha, it's pretty good so far.

Deleted
    Dammit fell asleep. Well that's what i get for waking up at half 2 i guess. What did i miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not watching the TB thing. I'm watching the WCS EU, lots of good PvZs actually, Jess.

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_europe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I'm not watching the TB thing. I'm watching the WCS EU, lots of good PvZs actually, Jess.

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_europe2
    I woke up to the words "And our 3rd qualifier for Challenger Division today is SK MC" so i guess i have some vods to watch.

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 09:02 PM ----------

Pucks forcefields made me wet.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just nerf fucking Mutas...
    Some people below high masters, will understand balance. This is proof you don't (and if you are high masters then you're in the minority at that level). You can't go nerfing willy nilly, everything has a knock on effect. Besides, the muta problem is in ZvZ rather than elsewhere. Good Terran hasn't had as much of an issue as toss and a good toss can deal with it not too badly as long as they don't mass 40+ mutas like Nestea. A nerf would affect other match ups - where mutas can be dealt with but they still win. It would make mutas useless in the other matchups, depriving a unit for the zerg.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    You seem pretty stupid and you probably don't understand what "Nerf" means. Nerf mutas means reduce regen a bit or something not kill it! And as your sig tells us, you fucking played pandaland-wow! you are one of these wow-casuals, pls go and play that. People who play WoW don't like competition at all and only want to Games that even a 5yo can master - like Casual-WoW.

Deleted
    You seem pretty stupid and you probably don't understand what "Nerf" means. Nerf mutas means reduce regen a bit or something not kill it! And as your sig tells us, you fucking played pandaland-wow! you are one of these wow-casuals, pls go and play that. People who play WoW don't like competition at all and only want to Games that even a 5yo can master - like Casual-WoW.
    Wow just leave already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, I was most definitely not a casual wow player Before I had to quit due to school, I raided extensively in TBC, in WOTLK I was in the number one 10man guild on the server, I raid lead, got 10/12 ICC10hc and 5/12 ICC25hc in what was essentially a 10man only guild, and in cataclysm was the guild leader and the raid leader of the 2nd-3rd best 10man guild on the server and got the realm 4th (5th maybe?) Glory of the Firelands Raider, plus we were like 6th on the server over all in Firelands? Maybe 7th or 8th I can't remember. Had to drop out in early Dragon Soul though when we were like 2/8hc. But as a casual I wouldn't have the numerous top 25 and multiple no.1 rankings on WoL dating back to WOTLK. Nor would I have what at the time in late Firelands was the 8th highest dps recorded to WoL on Alysrazor 25man. Nor would I still to this day be the author of the mmochampion protection paladin guide. I played MOP over xmas because I wanted to ensure what I was doing on the paladin forums crossed over to the real world and to do some testing myself, and in that testing included what I feel about the game and whether I want to play it.

I must suck. What do you do for the WoW/SC/Diablo communities?

Also, being a Protoss player in what was essentially platinum because I played Plats and was r1 gold league (dropped a bit as I had to stop before season ended) and one that had relatively few problems dealing with mutas (granted that was partially because my opponents weren't the best at controlling them) I wouldn't be calling for a muta nerf. What I'm saying (and have offered suggestions to before) is that a direct "JUST NERF IT" won't solve anything, you need to think more broadly. Was a thread on battle net calling for oracle changes and I suggest increased acceleration and turning speed amongst other things. Lo and behold, the oracle just got increased acceleration and turning speed...

If you want to call for a nerf, make a suggestion that's going to help the muta problem in ZvZ without affecting other matchups. That basically rules out anything involving the damage they do and the rate they regen their health. Now, go make a suggestion rather that "LOL wut do u no?" and then we'll talk.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    If you start flaming on WoW on a WoW fan site...
    ...You're gonna have a bad time.

Deleted
    Merin, just ignore him; He's damaged.

Anyone up for some games tomorrow? (eu) I feel like training before I go hardcore into the ladder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Merin, just ignore him; He's damaged.
    Was a distraction from my coursework Something about the Dean Stark apparatus and the removal of water from an azeotropic mixture just isn't very interesting. Honestly the most interesting use of Toluene is for making TNT and we have to learn about using it for other stuff like... what man.

So guys, when playing ZvP, what do you do after going muta and protoss (who is mad at unit control) goes phoenix style? muta can't catch, corrupter can't catch, he is flying away from any ground unit. What to do? halp please

Deleted
    Dean Stark apparatus and the removal of water from an azeotropic mixture
    I have no fucking clue what that means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Anyone up for some games tomorrow? (eu) I feel like training before I go hardcore into the ladder.
    We need to make it known who plays in what league, who posts here regularly. Might help with finding people who want to practice and also when some mmoc team games get up and running (if) then those in higher leagues if they get partnered with a bronze/silver, can help and mentally prepare themselves rather than facedesking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    So guys, when playing ZvP, what do you do after going muta and protoss (who is mad at unit control) goes phoenix style? muta can't catch, corrupter can't catch, he is flying away from any ground unit. What to do? halp please
    You should be able to keep the Pheonix count down enough to make it not matter if you get mutas way before the phoenix, but if they really commit to the phoenixes then just throw mutas at mineral lines or pick off important structures while bleeding your mutas off and move into whatever the Toss is currently weak against ground wise. Drop spores around your hatcheries to prevent phoenixes getting queen/drone kills and from that point on his phoenix are effectively expensive scouts. If you want to go viper/infestor later you might want to choose a hydra based composition to pick the Birds off so they cant harass them, but other than that the ball is in your court. If you force him to overcommit to phoenix and swap tech paths you can dictate the game from then on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    I have no fucking clue what that means.
    Basically it removes water from your equipment. Say you're heating a sample, an Azeotropic mixture (Toluene and Water) is when the stuff evaporates and the vapour contains equal amounts of the 2 liquids, despite the fact they don't mix. The equipment condenses the gases and collects them in a tap and it'll form 2 layers because they don't mix. You then open the tap like a burette in chemistry class or a seperating funnel and let the bottom layer run off - depending on the other liquid, you'll have water in 1 container then the other liquid in the other. You have something else in the flask you're heating rather than the 2 liquids alone obviously, otherwise you'd put them straight into a separating funnel....

If you have 2 chemicals that mix though like Ethanol and Water, you do the same but you add something else. Not into the thing you're heating but the tap bit. Such as Benzene was the old one (not used any more) but in the case of ethanol and water, it'll split them up by pulling one of the molecules one way, away from the other. You can then run that off through the tap with the layers just as before. That's how you can get painfully high ethanol concentrations Can't get it all the way hence it stops at like 96% or something as it's not perfect when they mix but it gets you far.

Hopefully you understand that but it's unlikely anyone has much interest in it. However, because I've now explained it I know that I know it which means revision was a success.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-05-05 at 09:06 PM.