Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Solid reasoning there, I can't dispute that robots are in fact scary and therefor robo is most likely scum. But people are missing the obviose.

Lysah is Lysah! That makes her the most likely to be scum, and worse, every single game she's Lysah! I've never once been Lysah. Obviouse scum gameplay.
    I hope you're scum so that you'll kill all your teammates for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    unvote
    Vote: Robo

Robots are scurry
    Yes, robots are scary. Beware though, if you lynch me I will come after you in our dreams, like Freddy Krueger. Do you really want Robo Krueger in your dreams? It'll be nightmare on Vanilla Street.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robozerim View Post
    yes, robots are scary. Beware though, if you lynch me i will come after you in our dreams, like freddy krueger. Do you really want robo krueger in your dreams? It'll be nightmare on vanilla street.
    ^ omgah
    hard rolecall on vengeful townie!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    ^ omgah
    hard rolecall on vengeful townie!
    *Imitates Johnny Tightlips*
    I ain't sayin' nothin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    *Imitates Johnny Tightlips*
    I ain't sayin' nothin'.
    first off robos do not have need for lips.

also know that we know what you are....

I'll have have to stay is storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that I chose to imitate a member of the mafia from the Simpsons. Oops?

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I just realized that I chose to imitate a member of the mafia from the Simpsons. Oops?
    And then pointed it out for everyone that didn't get it. Also, He isn't just a robot, he is also a gnome. So it's like triple the evil/scariness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robo I'm suspicious now, you robotic gnome version of johnny tight lips!

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Yep while you might technically be right, the chances of that happening are slim to noone, if there was only 1 faction with a NK action, the game would go on forever and the cultists would prettymuch win by default.

I think however that it seems fairly suspicious that you go to great length to prevent the town from speculating and thus increasing knowledge, there is bound to be atleast someone who picks up something he didn't think of himself from the speculation of others, which is where the towns power lies, especially for those townies who only have their lynch vote.
    I did similar last game. Speculation is good in that it, just like you say, can bring up thought among other townies that they hadn't thought of before. However, it does the same in the heads of mafia and cultist. At this part of the game when actual knowledge is very slim in town but considerably higher in scum circles they have an advantage. Where are you going to use that extra thought? I'd deem it a low chance that a TPR can get enough thoughts out of the speculation thought to make a game breaking decision. Still it's a low chance the same for scum, but I think the chance is higher and that at this stage of the game (D1) scum benefit more as they at a greater extent can put it into context. The benefit from a VT knowing it today is well slim. It's unlikely they will pick something up from discussing possible game setups that will change them to vote for scum rather than town in this lynch. On later days there's a higher probability that it'll give VTs something more.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Good thing days on Mars last about as long as long as on Earth. :3
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I thought it was announced all bombs had an arming action? So it was impossible to hit a bomb and die the first night?
    If this was directed at me.
    Bombs are not necessarily the only thing that can cause someone targeting them to die. Will cop (or the like) be recruited if targeted by cultist or will he kill the cultist much like he kills a traitor?

Darn this moved fast real quick, and i wont be able to do be very active till 6ish gmt every day >_> darn classes.

Anyway interesting night kills, wonder what a cultist, i guess scum?

Hey guys, I'll be in class until like 5 today and then I have to study for a final tomorrow. I'll come back to make a final decision when I come home but don't expect TOO much activity while I'm at school.

It would seem Foxx is saying she found out Falb is scum...? I thought that's what her post implied. So it would seem we have to lynch one of those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hey guys, I'll be in class until like 5 today and then I have to study for a final tomorrow. I'll come back to make a final decision when I come home but don't expect TOO much activity while I'm at school.

It would seem Foxx is saying she found out Falb is scum...? I thought that's what her post implied. So it would seem we have to lynch one of those two.
    Yeah same situation, today didnt have yet but starting tomorrow classes *sighs*
    Hmmm, that is assuming Foxx is correct, first day is always a lot of accusations and false claims so wouldnt put much faith in it, but its possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Darn this moved fast real quick, and i wont be able to do be very active till 6ish gmt every day >_> darn classes.

Anyway interesting night kills, wonder what a cultist, i guess scum?
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult
    A group that start off with 1-2 members, and convert townsfolk into their gathering as time goes on.
    They can't kill, but they can convert every 1-2 nights.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Unvote

Since my vote on Uggor wasn't anything serious. :x

So, are cult scum?
    Cultists don't sound like nice people so I'm guessing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they are scum.
    They are Anti-Town, Anti-Mafia, Anti-SK/Evil.
    They win when 50%+ of the remaining town are Cult.
    So basically it's pretty hard for town to win if the cult are still at large after about night5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well damn. If the leader dies, we know he's the leader right? And the leader is the only one that can recruit if I'm getting this right?

Well damn. If the leader dies, we know he's the leader right? And the leader is the only one that can recruit if I'm getting this right?
    We don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, are cult scum?
    Yes, in the same way an SK is scum. Anti-town. Anti-Mafia.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    An acolyte is already down, so unless he was ze leader I guess they start out with an actual faction (or the acolyte was recruited same night he died)
    Assuming that recruiting takes place before kills, an order only the mods know and we can guess at, and seeing as I don't really pay attention to action orders, someone else'll need to go back and check if that's a standard thing...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1