Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Story so far - 1 Titan Runestone from 12 bosses. This will be long grind. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    I've been on the runestone quest for 3 weeks now and still have 0/12.
    Same here, I read this topic and was like what, I didn't even know these things drop yet, cause I'm sure I have 0. I logged in and sure enough, 0 for the last 2-3 weeks (not sure when I got the meta).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    10/12 stones
    done for the week though
    Damn you Mionee

First week on quest for both chars:

Hunter main has 1/12
    Mage alt has 4/12.

Yaaaaaaaay RNG

8/12 stones
    I've done LFR last parts tonight 0/6, atleast one would be nice but meh.

3/12 stones, all drop from LFRs this week. Just get the quest last week.

I have received 0 titan runestones in 3-4 weeks.

This is unacceptably ridiculous.

Finally got the last Secret of the Empire from Ji-Kun LFR this week.

After receiving the quest to get the Titan Runestones, I re-queued for the last two LFR wings. Got 1 Runestone from Lei Shen, so 1/6 from the last six bosses. With 5.3 probably at least two weeks off, I'm hoping to at least be half way done by the time it launches.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    I have received 0 titan runestones in 3-4 weeks.

This is unacceptably ridiculous.
    Same here.

The drop for the runestones seen to be even lower than the secrets and since they only drop from 6 bosses the RNG is even worse. The design of these legendary quests on this tier have been pretty ridiculous, it sucks to be the last on your guild to get the meta, it sucks to listen to your friends going "yay another runestone" when you havent yet even dropped one.

Theres a player in my guild who needed 1 Secret for his meta, that was 2 weeks ago, he managed to go 2 weeks with 0 drops, tell me how that doesnt suck. Too much RNG is just plain bad.

On other news, does anybody know where the Runestones quest lead you to ?

After the runestone quest you will have 1 more quest which give you 25achie points. Just talk, nothing else.
    After this in 5.3 will be 3 more quests which award you with 600 ilvl cloaks. Can be done in 20minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My alt has 1 less runestone then my 10/13 HM main who has killed every boss every week since ToT launched. Rng is a bitch.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    After the runestone quest you will have 1 more quest which give you 25achie points. Just talk, nothing else.
    After this in 5.3 will be 3 more quests which award you with 600 ilvl cloaks. Can be done in 20minutes.
    So basicaly the runestones are for the ilevel 600 cloak, since the other quests are all talk or easy to do/ dont require raid drops ? Also does anyone else find ilevel 600 kinda too much over the top, considering you can upgrade it its a ilevel 608 cloak, any heroic or normal raiding group will be DEing every single claok drop from tier 16.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    So basicaly the runestones are for the ilevel 600 cloak, since the other quests are all talk or easy to do/ dont require raid drops ? Also does anyone else find ilevel 600 kinda too much over the top, considering you can upgrade it its a ilevel 608 cloak, any heroic or normal raiding group will be DEing every single claok drop from tier 16.
    A) Who says there will be overabundance of cloaks in the next tier?

B) Who says 600 lvl cloaks are upgradeable?

DakonBlackblade
    Yea, the runestone quest is basicaly the prequest for cloaks. Here is the 5.3 chain http://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=32598 . 2nd quest require you to complete the challenge, but i doubt it will be hard. Should be similar to warlock green fire ? Or you just gonna face some boss, after you choose the blessing.

I'm still on 3/12 after 4 weeks, this week i have received zero...

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    A) Who says there will be overabundance of cloaks in the next tier?

B) Who says 600 lvl cloaks are upgradeable?
    A) It sure as hell will have at least 1 cloak for each role/primary stat, so caster intelect, agi dps, str dps, healling and tank cloaks at least 1 of each. Knowing blizzard there will be 2 of each or theyll drop from multiple bosses cause they love cloaks.

B) Im just assuming (if Im not mistaken blizz has stated they have somewhat of a technical limitation that dont allow them to select what they want or not to be upgradable, wich is why they had to remove the NPC rather than just making last tier gear upgradable with JPs while preventing tier 15 itens from beeing upgradable). Regardless of upgrades, its very unlikelly that tier 16 heroic "thunderforged or whatever its gona be called" with 2 upgrades will have higher ilevel than 600, not to mention its even more unlikelly that such itens will have 3 secondary stats on them like the ilevel 600 cloaks do (if they go live like they are right now). Also acording to the datamined version of the cloaks they show as uogradable, of course everything can change when it hits live.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-05-06 at 03:57 PM.

Does Ra-Den drop stones at the same low rate or is he guaranteed? Just wondering.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Does Ra-Den drop stones at the same low rate or is he guaranteed? Just wondering.
    Ra-den is same shitty drop rate as the rest. 0 Runestones in 4 weeks. Completed 13/13 Heroic. RNG is RNG.

It's not like they didn't mention about not wanting to have a repeat of "A test of valor" right?
    Just cut the bullshit and slap a 6k valor requirement onto it.

Wowhead sayeth that they are personal loot drops in any difficulty, 1 change per boss per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    They do seem exceptionally slow with 5.3 on the Horizon. I'm going to guess they want to delay the ilvl 600 cloaks a little longer.