10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I'm happy that I'm never able to play when EUW dies so far.

Been having more losing streaks though, really skewed matchups. Also, a good Lissandra mid is RIDICULOUSLY strong. I beat one quite easily as TF, but lost 2 hard. What can counter her? If you take a Diana/Kha'zix she'll freeze you when you get in melee, and if you take a more ranged (probably squishier) she will burst you if she can get next to you. And that poke that feels like it has no cooldown I don't like her, added to my permaban list with Blitzcrank atm (unless my friend plays Blitz).
    I've had trouble fighting Anivia as Lissandra. I lost my lane both times I fought one, but we won the game because Lissandra is broken. :P That is probably just me being bad though because in theory Anivia should lose. Long range CC (Lux) or great mobility (Ahri) is how you beat Lissandra.

Ive been having a problem with thresh's 'E' lately =(
    every once and a while after I jump at the people after a pull and use E nothing happens to the champion im on top of....no knock up, no slow
    It makes me /sad

After being brutally raped by every single trundle i've met so far i decided to just pick him and cross fingers that it wasn't just the other players that were pro but that the champ was broken. It really seems like the champ is broken rather than the players being pro. His jungle speed + sustain is really strong. His pillar + contaminate and rapid bite instant slow + red buff really lets him do insane ganks. Depending how the enemy is standing and how well you place the pillar you can force a flash or get an easy kill.

What spells should you be maxing first as jungle / top?
    in jungle i maxed Q for dmg and clear speed, but imagine contaminate or pillar being viable to max first aswell. contaminte because of MS speed + att speed and his pillar for lower CD (does slow increase every rank aswell?)

Any guides for the new trundle which seems fun so far ?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    After being brutally raped by every single trundle i've met so far i decided to just pick him and cross fingers that it wasn't just the other players that were pro but that the champ was broken. It really seems like the champ is broken rather than the players being pro. His jungle speed + sustain is really strong. His pillar + contaminate and rapid bite instant slow + red buff really lets him do insane ganks. Depending how the enemy is standing and how well you place the pillar you can force a flash or get an easy kill.

What spells should you be maxing first as jungle / top?
    in jungle i maxed Q for dmg and clear speed, but imagine contaminate or pillar being viable to max first aswell. contaminte because of MS speed + att speed and his pillar for lower CD (does slow increase every rank aswell?)

Any guides for the new trundle which seems fun so far ?
    max R > Q > E > W

spirit stone > boots > aegis > ancient golem > ninja tabi > mr / armor item (spirit visage / randuins) > whatever u didnt get

dmg items include: ravenous hydra, botrk whatevers needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Max Q, always.

Depending on what you're doing, E for ganks, W for sustain/speed/team fights.

//Edit: I'd really advocate Madred's on Trundle. His Q is an attack reset, which is very strong with Madred's proc.

Spirit stone over madreds? With Q being an AA reset madreds makes the clear time REDICULAS. Even selling the madreds for the spirit stone upgrade later maybe, but madreds is just SOOOO good for the short cd that resets AA, can't pass it

Well just did another game with trundle (he is definitely very strong) i maxed R>Q>W>E. Ganks were almost impossible. Renekton just dash though my pillar, khazix jump and tristana jump aswell. we had no targeted stuns to help aswell so GeGe no ganks... I went Machete+5pot -> basic boots -> backed when i had gold for ancient golem -> ninja tabi (ad only enemy team) then next time i backed i could instant buy wriggles which seems incredibly strong on him. Then i started on spirit visage with kindle gem but we finished game too early (them team fights and proper team play....)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Max Q, always.

Depending on what you're doing, E for ganks, W for sustain/speed/team fights.

//Edit: I'd really advocate Madred's on Trundle. His Q is an attack reset, which is very strong with Madred's proc.
    E has relatively high CD, so maxing for CDR is best. If not, get 2-3 pts then max W.

And yes, Spirit Stone on Trundle -- unless enemy team has full-on AD champs, then get Madreds for the extra armor.

Ancient Golem is huge for him, CDR and Tenacity allows for Ninja Tabi, your role is to be a super tank soaking up damage disrupting the enemy team with your pillars -- you need tankyness and CDR to fullfill this role.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Spirit stone over madreds? With Q being an AA reset madreds makes the clear time REDICULAS. Even selling the madreds for the spirit stone upgrade later maybe, but madreds is just SOOOO good for the short cd that resets AA, can't pass it
    Wrongo. You already have great jungle clear without Madreds, and it is, afterall, still an RNG item.

If you'd still be able to solo dragon early on, then go Madreds, but because you cannot ulti minions anymore (QQ) that is no longer an option.

You can always sell the madreds later, it's only 700g... The speed of clearing is just WAY too fast compared to spirit stone. You save more money via the faster clear. So you can treat it as a gp10. And the armor actually makes u more tanky than spirit stone does since armor helps ALOT in the first 6-9 lvls.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 07:57 PM ----------

You could make the same argument for J4. But most people run madreds and transition to ancient golem later, because madreds makes clear and objectives Soooo much faster, and J4 doesn't even have a short cd AA reset like trundle does

10+ Year Old Account
    Well just did another game with trundle (he is definitely very strong) i maxed R>Q>W>E. Ganks were almost impossible. Renekton just dash though my pillar, khazix jump and tristana jump aswell. we had no targeted stuns to help aswell so GeGe no ganks... I went Machete+5pot -> basic boots -> backed when i had gold for ancient golem -> ninja tabi (ad only enemy team) then next time i backed i could instant buy wriggles which seems incredibly strong on him. Then i started on spirit visage with kindle gem but we finished game too early (them team fights and proper team play....)
    Don't buy both Spirit Stone and Wriggles. They are already weaker items because they have to be cheaper for a jungler to buy them and put some of their stat budget into minion damage. I prefer R > Q > 2 W > E > W. Spirit Golem if you need to be more tanky, Elder Lizard if you can afford more damage.

I don't think Trundle is OP, I think it's more people haven't seen him forever so they don't know how to fight him. Kick a Trundle down and he stays down unless you feed him back up. He has pretty much the exact same kit as before, just updated to work better in the current meta. New Sejuani is much stronger as a tank, ganking, and initiating. OP is like Lissandra currently. Kick her down and she still wins though insane CC and high damage on a spammable spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    You can always sell the madreds later, it's only 700g... The speed of clearing is just WAY too fast compared to spirit stone. You save more money via the faster clear. So you can treat it as a gp10. And the armor actually makes u more tanky than spirit stone does since armor helps ALOT in the first 6-9 lvls.
    The gold is wasted, you as a jungler is already on a tight budget, and no, the gold does not pay itself back.

As I said in my previous post, get Madreds if they have a full-on AD team.

And as I also said, your role is to be a disruptive tank. You need CDR and Tankyness to get that. Getting Ninja Tabi for the extra armor (dont forget the passive aswell) and Ancient Golem for Tenacity, Health and CDR is way more profitable than going Madreds > Mercs in the long run. Madred's is for when you need early tankyness against heavy AD; this especially helped against turrets when you used to do a lot of diving earlygame, but since the change to turrets and mindset, no one's really diving that early hence you don't need the early armor anymore. Wriggle's is useless because it costs too much for what it does, so upgrading Madreds is never an option.

In most cases, Spirit Stone >>> Madreds. Madreds is only good if you anticipate a lot of action early game, that's it (against heavy AD). When you get Ancient Golem + Ninja Tabi you're already three times tankier.

And again, you do not need the extra clearing speed, it is already pretty damned fast. Building towards that is just a waste. Unless you're playing someone like Shen jungle, who has literally no clear, then just don't build for that only.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-05-06 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone else having gigantic server lag on EUW? Had a great game with jungle elise 11/4/14. We where winning. But lost the game because the enemy wanted to take baron and as soon as I want to engage I get some huge lag spike and end up back at my base. Rediculous >.<

This was the worst one, I had some hick-ups before in this game. (Never experienced this before, I'm sure it's not on my end)
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-05-06 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    I had some issues on my last game. I couldn't do anything, couldn't move then it showed "Reconnecting". EUW server is still crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eune went borkside up now as well.

Deleted
    Riot sure fixed those server issues! *cough*

I've been having "attempting to reconnect" issues every single game since the Freljord patch. Riot pls fix. Funny thing is that I got really scared I'd die every time(I've only played ARAMs since the patch), but it never actually happened. Maybe it's just because the ~5 seconds it takes to work again feel more like a minute.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how you counter trundle. Also, their jungler could steal your jungle creeps while you try to gank top lane. If i don't get Trundle for jungle, i pick Sejuani and mainly look what he is doing and steal his farm. It ends with delayed 6 level on Trundle, delayed lantern and so on.

Usually you don't want to gank lanes with charge-escape or not-used flash or long-ranged stun/root. Your teammates have to force flash on enemy before you gank, so, playing Trundle is very team-dependent.

I build madreds > boots > lantern > MR boot > Sheen > Aegis/Solari > Triforce
    On skillbuild i don't see any reason to max out Pillar second. You use it to block enemies way, you have red-slow and chomp-slow, that's enough. You just need to change his retreating angle a little so he will walk to your side
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

amagawd. Trundle easy wins all the way up to silver 1-> gold promotion. First game out of 5 we are 4v5 from the start cus our adc didnt join game. Lost.
    Second game is something every jungler can relate to. Every lane is losing and its all the junglers fault >_< Riven loses vs malph top as he just stacks armor and riven gets no arm pen until 25 min into the game. Mid is losing but i were never able to gank due to warding. Bot NEVER pink warded and always pushed when i tried to lane gank so impossible to gank there aswell.

Third and to be final game in that promo series. I dare to try rengar jungle as i've found it to be very effective with a good team If team keeps certain bushes pink warded i can sneak in and leap onto enemy and snare and do sick burst. If team plays well early on its an op jungler. But ofcourse, it wasn't going to happen. Jax top NEVER purchased a single ward, so when the enemy kept bushes warded i just couldn't gank. Bot never pink warded lane or river bush so i couldn't gank that way either. Mid isn't very easy to gank but even then it wouldn't matter as mid got owned so badly i would die if i went in to help at any point. *sigh* No gold this time around either.

ANYWAYS! no time to waste, off to two other games were i lose, but no worries! the next two are won and im back at 68LP (26 and 27 lp for each won match ftw?!) Two more won and im back in promo series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That's how you counter trundle. Also, their jungler could steal your jungle creeps while you try to gank top lane. If i don't get Trundle for jungle, i pick Sejuani and mainly look what he is doing and steal his farm. It ends with delayed 6 level on Trundle, delayed lantern and so on.

Usually you don't want to gank lanes with charge-escape or not-used flash or long-ranged stun/root. Your teammates have to force flash on enemy before you gank, so, playing Trundle is very team-dependent.

I build madreds > boots > lantern > MR boot > Sheen > Aegis/Solari > Triforce
    On skillbuild i don't see any reason to max out Pillar second. You use it to block enemies way, you have red-slow and chomp-slow, that's enough. You just need to change his retreating angle a little so he will walk to your side
    Bolded part is why you max pillar second. It's your only form of disruptive CC and pillar placement can make or break fights. You want as short of a CD as possible on it to do so. I was spectating a friend who has been playing a lot of Trundle. He maxed W second. There were multiple situations where he could have blocked escapes and gotten a kill if he maxed pillar, but since he maxed W it wasn't up for 5-10 seconds and the enemy got away.

Also, while Trundle's weakness is easy escapes, his strength is forcing flashes. Go gank, force a flash, loop around and gank again for the kill. Which is another reason you should max pillar, so it is up when you come back around.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants an idea of how to build Trundle just look at my lolking, I've been massacring everyone with him.
    Hey everyone