Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBC affli in good hands = pvp God.

Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Not sure why I was quoted here?
    Nothing that i could explain :P
    Probably picked "quote reply" instead of "submit reply".

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    TBC affli in good hands = pvp God.

Simple.
    depends.. do you mean actual Aff or SL/SL (the spec that ruined everything for everyone)?

personally I think my favorite period for Aff pvp was WotLK, in particular the drain soul execute. It was always fun to drain soul a pally, watch him lay on hands.. and still kill him with the same cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szarala View Post
    depends.. do you mean actual Aff or SL/SL (the spec that ruined everything for everyone)?
    Soul Link/Syphon Life did not ruin everything for everyone.. it gave warlocks a good amount of damage mitigation/self heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Szarala View Post
    personally I think my favorite period for Aff pvp was WotLK, in particular the drain soul execute. It was always fun to drain soul a pally, watch him lay on hands.. and still kill him with the same cast.
    I totally agree.. i always wondered if that was a bug seeing as how the extra damage didn't reset.. but i never complained about it hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ogawdspider View Post
    Soul Link/Syphon Life did not ruin everything for everyone.. it gave warlocks a good amount of damage mitigation/self heals.
    It did ruin everything for everyone because of how OP it was. Hated being in 2s with a healer and getting a mirror team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knumskul View Post
    It did ruin everything for everyone because of how OP it was. Hated being in 2s with a healer and getting a mirror team.
    Most locks during the reign of SL/SL did 2's with a Disc priest as a healer. It was never that bad due to all the mana drain.. SKILL came into affect and things didn't last long if you knew what you were doing.