Quote Originally Posted by Tifah View Post
    Hello everyone. I'd like to request a signature. I've seen the ART that you guys are doing in this thread and it's just amazing. I love it, so I thought why the hell shouldn't I let those artists give it a go and make me a sig ;o
    Visible text: Methwing the Light of Dawn with my guildtag <Remedy> under it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/F63Zpsp Armory being all funky, doesnt show my character
    Gear set: I'd like warriors tier3( aka dreadnaught ).
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'd just like to... chill I guess. I don't really know, take what you guys think is best =)
    General colour scheme: Some of that cold blue hue, would be awesome actually ! I'll give you freehands on this cuz the art here is friggin awesome.
    Any extras: Do whatever you feel fits, I am sure I will love it.

Anyways, thanks in advance and I will be eternally grateful for this.

Cheers, Methwing.
    Had time to make a signature this morning, so claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hi there,

Visible text: Síkk from Stormreaver (notice the í)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADkk/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 15 HC PvE
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Would like a bit of Uroe, Harbringer of Terror in shot (http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/357076.jpg) I am a duel wield so two would be awesome but doesn't matter if you can't
    General colour scheme: Warrior, Rage, Red meh could work...again over to your creativeness
    Any extras:Over to you again.

Kind Regards,

Síkk
    Last edited by mmocf925f7ae8e; 2013-05-06 at 09:49 AM.

I'd like to request a guild banner for a new website my guild has opened. This is a bigger task than a signature obviously so I'm very thankful to anybody who will take this on.

Size: 1040px - 1060px wide 170px high (iterumguild.com Here is the guild website, it will be placed along the top)
    Visible text: Iterum fairly large and bold with frostmane written underneath it with the same width. Place this writing where you feel suitable with a suitable font
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be a dark theme following that of throne of thunder, grey background with lightning etc
    Specifics: I'd like members of the guild to be depicted across the bottom of the banner together in the challenge mode gold sets.
    - female human DK
    - female pandaren hunter
    - male gnome mage
    - female pandaren monk
    - female human paladin
    - female gnome priest
    - female pandaren rogue
    - female dwarf shaman
    - female worgen warrior
    For druid I'd like the night elf moonkin form in its place.

This is a fairly large project so I'm grateful to anybody who chooses to pick this up.

Thanks in advance,
    Sambucka
    Two week bump!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    PM Request:
    I LOVE IT. The haircut is so funny ))
    Thank you !

PS: Sry, but I was away for holidays and couldn't pm back :P

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    My guild was posting their wallpapers and our guild leader jokingly commented that he was sad that he wasn't in any one's background, so that gave me an idea for a new one

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Indïranna Twilight Circus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFranna/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I'm wearing but with the gloves that go with it (absolution recolor, white)
    Helm visible: Depends on pose. If bow-ing, then yes leave it on. If looking up, no.
    Your pose: Looking up or bow-ing
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits the best
    Any extras: I would like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mphries/simple in the wallpaper on a pedastal(?) or something that would make him look like a statue. On whatever he is standing on I would like a sign that says "All Hail Lord Humpington". I'd also like the guild logo incorporated into the statue, if possible http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ga...ilight_Circus/

If this is to complicated/hard to do then I understand. =)
    One week bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got a shiny new 1920x1080 gaming monitor and would love a higher res wallpaper if anyone is willing to do so.

This is actually for my rogue, which is currently a panda, but will be race changed to human as soon as progression is over. I'll be linking my monks armory for the face and hair combination that my rogue will have post race change.

Visible text: Lunarion

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link - Again, this is my monk for face and hair reference. I would however like the skin tone to be one or two notches darker if possible please.

Gear set: Rogue challenge mode set with cursed vision for the helmet. Weapons would be Link.

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Up to the artist.

General color scheme: I prefer a darker palette.

Any extras: Up to the artist.

If anyone is interested but would like to ask me a question feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by lunariongames; 2013-05-06 at 02:58 PM.
    - WoW, D3, Smite, and other games -

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Ello ello, ppl with much more talent them me, any chance of getting lovely sig for my purple shadow wizard

Signature plz, mmo champ size would be nice, but not a must.

Visible text: Soulyouth
    with the guild name: Gigantor

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...youth/advanced

Gear set:
    http://i.imgur.com/pe7oqPm.jpg

Helm visible:
    yes please

Your pose:
    mind flaying something off screen

General colour scheme:
    Darker purples and deep dark pinks and black shadows, just like the general themes of a shadow priest, think shadow orb colours

Any extras: maybe some Shadowy Apparitions behind me or a shadowfiend, oh and a larger more "wizard like" beard too if possible
    1 week bump and beg :P
    2 weeks, still here
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2013-05-06 at 08:00 PM.
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if somebody could do something with

maybe add some special effects to it like the pillar parts turning and the lightning effects
    Last edited by ghostblade; 2013-05-06 at 06:08 PM.

No Tusk Club.

I would like the entire sha-bang for the twitch page. If need me we can talk in pm's or skype to be more accurate in what im looking for but ill try to fill it out here.

What you want for you page: The background would be Throne of Thunder with lots of lightning. I would also like a offline image as well as a banner keeping with the theme of lightning/static-y strikes.
    Visible text: My name is Ketsuki and I have been playing a dps deathknight since the ending of Wrath. Guild: Static on Arthas. Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.
    Logo/Character: On the left side would be my character. Ketsuki on Arthas (I cant post the link to armory :< ) I will be race changing to a lightblue female Orc, Wearing full Challenge mode gear if possible with the shoulders lit up, wielding Shadowmourne. On the right side a Horde symbol is fine.
    General colour scheme: Blacks, Whites, Light and Dark blues, keeping with the theme of throne of thunder, and lightning, since the guild is named Static.
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, just go nuts. I trust artists fully. Have fun with it and make sure my name and the guild name/server is very visable.

Thank you! <3
    12 Day bump

2 weeks, still here
    For a very patient requester:

Had fun 'growing' your beard - hope you like the result
    Requests CLOSED

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, just wow, the colours are perfect and the beard look amazing

Totally blown away tyvm
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2013-05-07 at 01:33 AM.
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
    Visible text: "All things are created" in a blackish/purple look.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: A Goblin (I'm currently human but im soon to faction change to goblin)
    I'm a warlock too
    Gear set: Conqueror's Deathbringer Garb
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Lots of shadowy purple
    Any extras: I would love like little souls going around it (Like in drain soul or something)
    Claimed! You, sir/madame, have great taste. Purple ftw

EDIT: Finished! I couldn't decide on the font, so here's two sigs with different fonts. There's also one without any text. Because... I dunno. Here ya go!

Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2013-05-07 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Harlem Shake is dead.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Hazeonix Sargeras

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eonix/advanced

Gear set: Tier 8 with the weapons I have transmogged

Helm visible: Don't show the helm

Your pose: Nothing to special.

General colour scheme: something with a brownish-red sky. Like the soot-filled sky of a newly-erupted volcano.

Any extras: Red moon somewhere, maybe? Your choice, be creative but simple.

Wow, just wow, the colours are perfect and the beard look amazing

Totally blown away tyvm
    You're very welcome - glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Camui View Post
    Wallpaper request

This one’s actually for my Mum, she doesn’t speak any English and therefore asked me to post here for her. She’s seen my PC with the wallpaper of my pala, and since then she’s been „want one, too“ „want one, too“ all the time. Hehe. ^^;

Visible text: Arjenie
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Arjenie/simple - I don't have any screenshots atm, but I could make some if necessary
    Gear set: T5, no tabard
    Helm visible: no (even if it’s visible in armory - not for the wallpaper, please ^^)
    Your pose: a casting pose would be nice, but this is just an idea and not necessary.
    General colour scheme: light / ‚friendly‘ colors please, like gold or light blue.
    Any extras: none. Whatever the artist wants to do!
    Claimed - will work on the wallpaper for your Mum when I can

Erm... I really didn't have time or intend to sit Photoshopping this morning, but I couldn't resist working on this, so it's done

Hope your Mum likes it
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-05-07 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Added completed wallpaper
    Requests CLOSED

Hey guys!

I got amazed by my signature and my guild is looking for someone to make a cool banner for our website, so obviously I came here to request our banner!

Ty in advance for who claim this one:

Banner
    Size: casuallyserious.guildlaunch.com
    Visible text: Casually Serious
    Logo: no specific logo
    General colour scheme: northrend blue or something similar (something abstract on blue, maybe some snow and skulls)
    Specifics: nothing, keep it simple

So it's a simple request. The only request is the color scheme and the guild name on that, everything else is up to the creator!
    Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Resolution: 480x700 (phone screen)
    Visible text:no text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Clicky the sig
    Gear set: Nine tail heroic version
    Helm visible: yeap that my point
    Your pose:just standing
    General colour scheme: black
    Any extras: I want a phone wallpaper just the head sawing like here http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A6CJo1PoYI...+man+3+(2).jpg
    thanks again
    Not entirely black and not just the head - it didn't look good. Hope you like it anyway.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddik View Post
    Hey guys!

I got amazed by my signature and my guild is looking for someone to make a cool banner for our website, so obviously I came here to request our banner!

Ty in advance for who claim this one:

Banner
    Size: casuallyserious.guildlaunch.com
    Visible text: Casually Serious
    Logo: no specific logo
    General colour scheme: northrend blue or something similar (something abstract on blue, maybe some snow and skulls)
    Specifics: nothing, keep it simple

So it's a simple request. The only request is the color scheme and the guild name on that, everything else is up to the creator!
    CLAIMED and done.

This truly isn't better than what Shyama already made you last week (which I think turned out really nice), but maybe it will suffice. Nothing abstract or skully, but it's a pretty simple Northrend blue theme (basically a screen capture from a blizzard cinematic with extra snow added in) and because I was feeling goofy....a little "casual" humor accent was thrown in. *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Wallpaper)
    Visible text: Hadoouken - Mez
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouken/advanced
    Gear set: PVP Tyrannical Glad MW Monk Set
    Helm visible: Yes Please
    Your pose: Forsaken Kneeling/Saluting to Lady Sylvannas (If Possible) or Starring/Standing
    General colour scheme: A background that matches my gear ( Red/Greenish - Burning Legion feel or something related to Forsaken Race as im Undead)
    Any extras: Bad-ass look / Vicious Look (A Rich wallpaper)

I Hope Someone can do this...im really connected to my toon and to the Forsaken race in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED and done.

This truly isn't better than what Shyama already made you last week (which I think turned out really nice), but maybe it will suffice. Nothing abstract or skully, but it's a pretty simple Northrend blue theme (basically a screen capture from a blizzard cinematic with extra snow added in) and because I was feeling goofy....a little "casual" humor accent was thrown in. *shrugs*

Yeah I posted a reply on Shyama banner but I can't find it anymore (Thanks for your banner too Shyama!).

I love Shyama artwork, and I agree that the banner is really nice. When I threw out the idea about requesting the banner I was provided the info to request, so I just to copy/pasted here. I’m certain that if the banner was not what people was expecting is totally our fault for being vague on the request.

Thank you very much for your time to make this one too, I posted in our forums to see that people decide and I’m done requesting.
    Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Claimed! You, sir/madame, have great taste. Purple ftw

EDIT: Finished! I couldn't decide on the font, so here's two sigs with different fonts. There's also one without any text. Because... I dunno. Here ya go!

OMG OMG OMG OMG ;w; That is perfect!!! !!!!
    You have no idea how happy I am in real life.. omg.. ;w;