10+ Year Old Account
    Bulls won game 1 on the road, and Steph Curry is decimating the Spurs right now. Is it backwards day in the NBA? Not that I mind, I'm always rooting for the underdog, but damn.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 12:24 AM ----------

Wow, Golden State blows another big lead, what is wrong with them?

Spurs-Warriors was a fun one to watch.

Remember all those people saying a healthy Bulls team would still get raped by Miami? Where you guys at? This team is good and if they had everybody going at full strength could easily contend for a title. Sadly we will settle for winning a game or two and playing hard.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 07:47 AM ----------

Oh and did anyone else see, final minute they need to score. Here comes Lebron with the open.... AIR BALL. So clutch

LOL Jib I saw Wade miss a 3. Time out.
    Erik Spolstra: "okay Wade gtfo of here. Lebron, it's all you."
    Lebron: I got this son, I'm in playoff mode. That's why I'm in the gym all day and don't watch TV or go on Internet.
    *airball*

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Spurs/Warriors game was nuts! I think this is going to be hard on the Warriors though they are up by a ton and get 44 from Curry and still lost to Manu who hit his game winning shot unlike Bron.

That Spurs Warriors game WAS crazy. Damnnn. Tim Duncan even had to leave.

Picks for tonight:
    Knicks
    Memphis

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 09:11 PM ----------

I'm glad New York is dominating and all but it feels like New York is getting a tiny bit of ref favoritism, which is just compounding the problems for Indiana.

Oh nvm Chandler got a technical and a foul as I was typing this lol.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 09:29 PM ----------

Pacers got RAPED SON. 105-79.

Knicks scored 33 in 4th and limited Pacers to 13. And that was with Knicks 3rd unit dicking around for like 6 minutes while starters rested lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lebron: I got this son, I'm in playoff mode. That's why I'm in the gym all day and don't watch TV or go on Internet.
    *airball*
    02:42 Durant Jump Shot: Missed

01:44 Durant 3pt Shot: Missed

00:56.9 Durant Turnover : Lost Ball (5 TO) Steal:Allen (4 ST)

00:14.9 Durant 3pt Shot: Missed

10+ Year Old Account
    You all know what's funny Joe Johnson is the most "clutch" player this year. LBJ is seventh and Dirk is second. They are defining clutch as percent shot made with 1 minute on the clock Joe Johnson has a 57.5 percent shot during that time.

@otyknip Durant and Chris Paul have the most points in the clutch but not the best percent and Johnson is 8th and in playoffs Durant is no.1 atm with most points in the clutch not sure on percents atm.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-05-08 at 12:08 PM.

Joe Johnson wouldn't be so clutch if he didn't shoot 12% the first 47 minutes of every damn game (exaggeration of course). I had him on my fantasy team, what a waste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    You all know what's funny Joe Johnson is the most "clutch" player this year. LBJ is seventh and Dirk is second. They are defining clutch as percent shot made with 1 minute on the clock Joe Johnson has a 57.5 percent shot during that time.

@otyknip Durant and Chris Paul have the most points in the clutch but not the best percent and Johnson is 8th and in playoffs Durant is no.1 atm with most points in the clutch not sure on percents atm.
    Nah, I get it, when you are the best player in the world for the last 6 years, haters will try and pick on you all the time.
    When you are .. well, atm no one, getting some clutch baskets is big news, even tho you trow bricks 60% of the time

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Nah, I get it, when you are the best player in the world for the last 6 years, haters will try and pick on you all the time.
    When you are .. well, atm no one, getting some clutch baskets is big news, even tho you trow bricks 60% of the time
    When you throw up an airball at one of those "clutch" moments, I think you will get picked one just a tad more than a normal miss in that situation. Specially when you are a superstar.

Damn guys, this game is fucking DIRTY. So many fouls being called. And I'm not talking about regular fouls, I mean technical and flagrant fouls.

This would be really annoying to watch if I cared/was rooting for one of these teams. I want Bulls to win but eh I don't care THAT much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun to see the Bulls collapse when Noah's not on the court. I wonder though. How far do you think they could have gone if Rose was healthy and playing this year?

They'd be contenders. I might even rank them ahead of Heat. Maybe. They'd probably have a better record, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would take 5 J.Noahs over 1 super star 1 star and 3 puds any day of the week just gotta point out I don't like him (the man) but his play on court is what you want your kids to watch to show them how to hustle.

Deleted
    The cows are crying for falls after pushing for physical games.. typical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...this game wasn't worth watching. Guess the Bulls are content to go home tied 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    I would take 5 J.Noahs over 1 super star 1 star and 3 puds any day of the week just gotta point out I don't like him (the man) but his play on court is what you want your kids to watch to show them how to hustle.
    Your boy just got ejected.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 09:12 PM ----------

Add Taj Gibson to that ejection list lol. I told you this game is dirty! A little fun to watch for the drama since it doesn't matter since niether of these are my teams.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 09:14 PM ----------

I hear the announcers saying there were some bad ref calls but I wasn't really watching. Is that true? You guys know I love to hate on refs any chance I get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped paying attention when it became obvious that there was no hope, so I'm not sure what the commentators were talking about either.

Deleted
    Curry is f'cking amasing!