Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    DK's are still more sophisticated than your normal scourge. Their will was bound to the LK but they still had their own personalities. I love to use Thassarian as an example, even as a DK he showed his own version of compassion for his brothers when he sends you to rescue Koltira from the Scarlet. He actually cared about the well being of his fellow DK's, which is actually odd for a DK to do. But in the end, it was all for the LK. And, interestingly enough, DK's in general actually have a code of honor, twisted as it may be.

This is what made them so dangerous. They could think, and calculate. I wouldn't say they had total free will, I would more say they had a limited will.
    It's not unlike the Zerg. Cerebrates were sentient and could act autonomously, but are still bound to the will of the Overmind.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    It's not unlike the Zerg. Cerebrates were sentient and could act autonomously, but are still bound to the will of the Overmind.
    That's a pretty good example. Much like the newer Broodmothers heh. Actually the Overmind itself was bound when you take into account the story in SC2.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

It baffles me beyond all belief that people actually think Sylvanas will become Warchief of the Horde.

She doesn't give a rats ass about anything but the Forsaken and her cause. She doesn't care for the Horde, or her allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No reason.

Now go back to 4chan you deviated degenerates.
    Pfff, they don't even come close to 4chan level. Those... things... cannot be unseen.

So much jealous teenage girl syndrome towards Sylvanas in this thread...
    Sylvanas for Warchief 2013!!!

But seriously I think what they mean by deal with her is going to be a kind of bargain. Maybe our warchief is on deaths door when Sylvanas and her remaining Val'kyr arrive. The deal will establish the undead as respected members of the Horde. I also expect Vereesa to die at some point, and Sylvanas to show up there too.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    She has some unflattering stuff on her resume, but I doubt we're going to have to deal with that with all due seriousness, not so soon after Garrosh anyway. The downfall of Horde's pride ought to end with him, afterwards it is just beating on a dead horse.
    We honestly do not need another raid/story where Horde players end up having to kill other Horde again
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinansho View Post
    So much jealous teenage girl syndrome towards Sylvanas in this thread...
    Sylvanas for Warchief 2013!!!

But seriously I think what they mean by deal with her is going to be a kind of bargain. Maybe our warchief is on deaths door when Sylvanas and her remaining Val'kyr arrive. The deal will establish the undead as respected members of the Horde. I also expect Vereesa to die at some point, and Sylvanas to show up there too.
    I dont think Vareesa will die because High elves dont have leader except her. If she dies this will Threaten High elves to disband and go on their own ways, some will even join Horde back to their Brethren. I think Vareesa will remain untouched until Alleria returns and then We will see, one of 3 sisters might die and most big target might be Vareesa (Blizzard wise) because there will be less critics and whining. But I love all 3 sisters I would like to see them united once again.

As for Dealing with sylvanas I think its just until SoO will begin in some questline or even Scenario Garrosh will go to Sylvanas and threaten her or attempt to Force her aid him against Rebellion, activating his Kor'Kron in Undercity and even harming her that will later Trigger Wrath of Sylvanas and in SoO she will appear and kick motherfuckers ass!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I know the major alliance in The Horde is now between Vol'jin, Baine, and Lor'themar. It was implied that Sylvanas was supportive of this coup but could not effectively join because Garrosh holds a tight leash on her (and he controls the Undercity with his Kor'kron). I think we'll see Sylvanas integrate more effectively into The Horde after Garrosh's downfall since she will have allies who trust her. All the same, if she renews her relationship with the nathrezim she will be then be affiliated with the Burning Legion (which is rumored to be the next expansion).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    All the same, if she renews her relationship with the nathrezim she will be then be affiliated with the Burning Legion (which is rumored to be the next expansion).
    she never had much of a "relationship" between the Dreadlords, more just an means to an end.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Doesn't using the plague basically make the land useless to all the other Horde races?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    Doesn't using the plague basically make the land useless to all the other Horde races?
    Does it matter? It only has to be usable by the Forsaken

Plus better to have an area be useless than to leave it in the hands of the enemy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    If we go by the quest in Hillsbrad after the destruction of Southshore they said they could reduce the levels of lethality by a few decades but it would still be about a hundred years before anything could... you know be there without melting into goo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, another Sylvanas thread that ends up being about dildos and bondage. It's like some of you aren't capable of talking about a female character without cramming as many terrible sex jokes in as you can.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    If we go by the quest in Hillsbrad after the destruction of Southshore they said they could reduce the levels of lethality by a few decades but it would still be about a hundred years before anything could... you know be there without melting into goo.
    Yeah, they are trying to find a way to take it out, so they can use it to destroy their enemies and then easily use the conquered territory

she better have a role in the org raid, especially after what garrosh said to her in silverpine.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    she better have a role in the org raid, especially after what garrosh said to her in silverpine.
    That's a pretty mild thing to use as a reason, not that she really needs a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    Pff like she gives a Sh*t what he said to her. She has reason to hate him as he is suppressing her in free will

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys know Thrall was the one who sent the Kor'kron to Undercity right? http://www.wowpedia.org/Bragor_Bloodfist

10+ Year Old Account
    Bragor Bloodfist is a captain of the Kor'kron Guard and has been assigned by Thrall to guard the Undercity. From Patch 3.3 onwards, Bragor has replaced Varimathras as the right hand of Sylvanas Windrunner and offers the quests previously offered by the dreadlord. Aleric Hawkins has been assigned to assist him in his duties.
    There is not written that he Controlled Undercity. And now this Kor'Kron control city

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    There is not written that he Controlled Undercity. And now this Kor'Kron control city
    Well the forsaken couldn't be trusted so they were placed there in Wotlk, in order to keep them in check and to weed out any remaining traitors. Garrosh might have increased the security though.