Deleted
    loads of fps spikes recently.. i use 7950 and windows 7 64

but the whole group were complaining about it and some were using nvidia so its the game and not you.

Deleted
    This game should be called Neverwinter Offline and not online, its always down.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Who is being obtuse here? What exactly did I say that wasn't true? What do you want? It's player created content.
    It's currently not possible to make foundry quests exciting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I share some people's concern of the Foundry.

I like dungeon crawling, but that also includes loot & rewarding exploration. I just loved those solo-dungeons I did during my leveling, all those chests and resource nodes. And I'm not really into the lore of NW, so I can't see the appeal there. Though I am ironically interested in creating a quest of my own, if I ever get around to it.

I wish they could implement some kind of difficulty scaling, so that it was possible to create hard quests with good rewards.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    disconnected just as i was making a new character

and now i cant even connect without it saying "unable to connect to server" or somethin

Deleted
    agree about the foundry i dont even read the quest logs when im leveling.. it doesnt appeal to me whatsoever. I will only do a fast and easy one if im desperate for the daily.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    They do not allow people to create end game dungeons that drop gear in the Foundry, therefor it will be useless after you hit 60, not to mention they just nerfed it to not drop ANYTHING useful, so there is no point at all to use the Foundry.
    What's the point of gear grinding?
    Oh wait. There isn't one.

Playing through a cool story / challenging dungeon on the other hand... That can be fun.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Don't understand these people who play a game for a story. Should read a bloody book, it's a lot better. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Don't understand these people who play a game for a story. Should read a bloody book, it's a lot better. :/
    Because games are another medium for a good story...its no different than finding a good book. I can't understand people who don't play games for a story.

So no one else has an opinion on companion runestones? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    agree about the foundry i dont even read the quest logs when im leveling.. it doesnt appeal to me whatsoever. I will only do a fast and easy one if im desperate for the daily.
    i only read quest text when i get stuck and guessing doesnt work.. or when the general chat is either dead or everyone is being a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    So no one else has an opinion on companion runestones? :S
    I like the ones that give their stats to you. Eldrlitch or w/e
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

well they fixed my banned accounts in 2 business days probably cause I didn't respond fast enough so far so good I guess.

I think I'm gonna lay off this game until it they bring out more classes. The current classes bore me and I really want to play the ranger class that's supposed to be coming.
    I see no point in continuing to play for me anyways. The PvP is garbage atm(I'm a PvPer), so I'm wasting my time. The PVE looks fun though, even though I'm not a PVE'r I may do PVE in this game since it was obviously designed around PVE.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I see no point in continuing to play for me anyways. The PvP is garbage atm(I'm a PvPer), so I'm wasting my time. The PVE looks fun though, even though I'm not a PVE'r I may do PVE in this game since it was obviously designed around PVE.
    Pretty much, the way I see it is PvP is only there because these days it has to be tacked on to every game. There's better games to play if you're into competitive multiplayer than this.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It is literally called "The Stockade". Even has the 3 same boss names lol
    Cool, I'll look for it tomorrow

Hey guys. For anyone that recently reached level 60 and is having a hard time doing the level 60 Daily Dungeon here is a guide to the final boss of The Dread Vaults!

Hope this helps, as there isn't a ton of info on bosses right now - and this one is kind of complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    No it's not, it's different, some games are extremely rich in the story department like ME and up to a certain point Bastion, in which the story wasnt really deep but the way the game tells the story and develops is just amazing. Your way of thinking is just a bit old and you haven't seen some good RPG games with deep storytelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I can give you a quick crash course sometime if you are interested

I may have to take you up on that when I have time haha. Really busy. Hardly have time for one game.

Am I mistaken or did they double the amount of runs required on basically all dailies besides the dungeon one, and as such making the whole AD grind even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Am I mistaken or did they double the amount of runs required on basically all dailies besides the dungeon one, and as such making the whole AD grind even worse?
    I was wondering if it was leveling up into the 30s or what, but they also seem to have doubled the AD reward.