Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you asume Lich KIng Arthas is still alive then he has Sindragosa as well. Lei Shen Beat that, m*th*rf*ck*r!!!!!!!!! :P

Lich King obviously is more powerful and also has more powerful back-up, Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak, etc.

Lich King, no doubt. He could then raise and use Lei Shen as a general in his Scourge army.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Ummm... Lich King. Because we didn't defeat him. We beat Arthas. Didn't any of you watch the cut scene? "There must always be a lich king". Blizzard took the alliance's Thrall and made him the Lich King. Every time you take the portal to Dalaran, that loading screen is the alliance's version of Thrall. Forever. Presumably if he died/was destroyed, Lei Shen would put the helmet on and become the lich king. At best.

LK is personally stronger however I'd say Lei Shen has a better army.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah is pretty logical. Anyway seems pretty intended that, while a creation of Kil'jaeden, the Lich King grew in power much more that he could imagine, and ofcourse, was never intended that the Lich King could have a body, a detail that made him express it's full power. Ofcourse doesn't mean that can be compared to the Old Gods in anyway, but it's still a detail that make the Lich King something more than the lab experiment creation of Kil'jaeden.
    This is true, but nonetheless the Lich King's power come from Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination, and both items were created by Kil'Jaeden so there isn't the slightest doubt that he is way stronger than his creation. Even if the Lich King managed to break free from the Burning Legion's control.
    Last edited by mmoc785ca38ad1; 2013-05-07 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    LK is personally stronger however I'd say Lei Shen has a better army.
    I wouldn't even go that far. LK has an army that will destroy the world if allowed to go free, or if the LK decides to stop toying with us. TK has a strong army, but it's defeated through conventional means on the Isle of Thunder and Throne of Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    If you asume Lich KIng Arthas is still alive then he has Sindragosa as well. Lei Shen Beat that, m*th*rf*ck*r!!!!!!!!! :P
    "Watch, Lei Shen, as your pathetic magic BETRAAaaaaAAYAyYYyyYSsss you!"

I think Lei would just give up at that point, if only to save his ears from bleeding.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Imo Kil'Jaeden > Deathwing > any old gods > Lich King > Lei Shen
    something that always bothered me is how we never saw the lich king's full potential and how he kinda died by an accident ^^
    The only part you got right was Lich King > Lei Shen. Opinion doesn't matter in this thread, because in reality it would be Old Gods >>>>> Deathwing > or = Kil'Jaeden > Lich King > Lei Shen

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Kil'jaeden was not even concerned for a bit that LK may be able to take on him but he was very concerned for the fact that he would mess with Legion plan which turned out to be true. KJ could not be there because noone summoned him so he had to use his pawn. Illidan was actually gonna succeed KJ's plan for destroying LK if not for Malfurion. LK actualy should thanks Mal for his life.

I believe that DW in Cata is stronger than KJ in WotA but DW in WOTA was not really stronger than even Archimonde. He feared DS not DW. Archimonde also confidently said that he could handle DW without his artifact. Arch crushed Marlorne easily and KJ has always been a bit stronger/smarter than Archimonde.
    It pretty much comes to this" Deathwing was powered by an Old God whereas Kil' Jaeden was powered by a Titan. It pretty much comes down to a Old God vs Titan topic.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    This is true, but nonetheless the Lich King's power come from Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination, and both items were created by Kil'Jaeden so there isn't the slightest doubt that he is way stronger than his creation. Even if the Lich King managed to break free from the Burning Legion's control.
    It's simple, we can't look to the game expasions to set who is the most powerful. The titans are the stronghests, Old God's become in second (even C'thun), Aspects become in third (even Deathwing), then we can have the Sargera's generals, that have been empowered by him (KJ and Archimonde)....only then we can see others, like LK, Illidan, Kael...so, yea, KJ is way more powerful than LK, and C'thun, and Yogg would wipe Deathwing ass in a blink of an eye...even the Titans wasn't able to kill those scumbags, they set a prision...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    flawless victory?
    fatality?
    Flawless fatality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Renascido View Post
    It's simple, we can't look to the game expasions to set who is the most powerful.
    It wasn't the intention of the post you quoted...

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Mmm, not excatly. The Helm and the Sword were crafted by the Nathrezim and then were given their unique abilities by Kil'jaeden (psychic control other the undead the first, capability of stealing souls the second) but that was like the "base". Respectively, both the items gathered their constantly growing power as much more undead entities were connected with the Helm, and as much more souls were stolen by Froustmourne. This is the the reason for which the Helm (the Lich King until he's alive) and Froustmourne became an overpowered combination in the figure of Arthas that wielded both in Wotlk.

I'm convinced too that the Lich King as seen in Wotlk was not at the same level of a full summoned Kil'jaeden but, as Hardstyle said, the difference in power was not abyssal. And probably, with given time, as more living became undead under the Lich King's command, and Froustmourne continued to steal souls endlessly, he would be able in the end to hold his ground with Kil'jaeden and the Old Gods, and if Arthas, with Azeroth conquered, found a way to transfer his restless army to other planets, there was nearly no limit to the power he could had achieve.

why not Lei-Shin with the helm of damnation? best of both worlds
    I bet his head doesn't enter there rofl and if he did so with Arthas alive, he would turn in a psychic-burned mogu
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-07 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aet View Post
    why not Lei-Shin with the helm of damnation? best of both worlds
    If i'm thinking what you're thinking, i believe you mean "Helm of Domination".

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Kil'jaeden was not even concerned for a bit that LK may be able to take on him but he was very concerned for the fact that he would mess with Legion plan which turned out to be true. KJ could not be there because noone summoned him so he had to use his pawn. Illidan was actually gonna succeed KJ's plan for destroying LK if not for Malfurion. LK actualy should thanks Mal for his life.
    This is a very flawed argument. You're arguing all of this when the Lich King didn't had a freaking body, and imprisoned in an ice block without a body doesn't make you able to do nothing if not scheming and plotting. The whole point for which Kil'jaeden wasn't TOO concerned about Ner'zhul is that, despite all the power he could gather, without a body he couldn't use it, nor use Frostmourne, and was a very vulnerable target. It's arguable that the reason for which Kil'jaden wanted Illidan to destroy the Lich King, and completely ignore the fact the Illidan himself was the whole cause of the Legion's defeat, was not a burning desire of vengeance, Kil'jaeden is not that kind of character, but because he knew what Ner'zhul had in mind and the dangerous role that Arthas had in his plan, and wanted to strike him asap, until Ner'zhul was still vulnerable.

Yeah, the Lich King should thanks Malfurion, but Illidan's plan was mad. He wanted to sink an entire continent. And as seen in Wotlk, Northrend wasn't excatly a lifeless froze wasteland.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    The mogu were stone, but afflicted with the Curse of Flesh. There's nothing to suggest that those that were changed couldn't be reanimated by Arthas, especially as other titan creations that were similarly changed have been.
    There's even to consider that while the stones creations of the mogu cannot be turned to undead, they have a soul inside that make them move, and can be stolen quite easly by Froustmourne or other "stealing souls" thing the Scourge could use.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-14 at 04:50 PM.

Still don't see why this is even a contest. So many people voting for Lei Shen, yet we as adventurers have killed him without any help. I guess they are the same people who just like MoP more than WotLK, or just hate the Lich King. So voting Lei Shen is the only option they have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post
    Lei shen doesn't have the ashbringer
    That's a bit of a lore mix up :P LK has Frostmourne!

Lich King wins hands down, he can one shot anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich King. Even if Lei Shen has armies of stone, many of his servants are flesh and blood, meaning they're susceptible to the Lich King.

And hey, who says that the stone constructs aren't able to be influenced by the Lich King? They ARE just spirits animating a stone form; the Lich King pretty much DEALS in spirits.

Even if you roll the Zandalari in with Lei Shen's forces, the Lich King's army is much more diverse. Frost Wyrms, all the various types of undead... oh, and don't forget the plague.

Lei Shen's fortress is basically just that... a single castle. It has a few neighboring facilities, but compare that to Icecrown glacier, which is basically an entire zone that's been turned into a fortress.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-05-07 at 11:01 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Still don't see why this is even a contest. So many people voting for Lei Shen, yet we as adventurers have killed him without any help. I guess they are the same people who just like MoP more than WotLK, or just hate the Lich King. So voting Lei Shen is the only option they have
    Maybe because Arthas is a too obvious choice. This is in fact an unfair contest, and i believe people are trying to give reasons why the battle should be won by Lei Shen, against all odds.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's a bit of a lore mix up :P LK has Frostmourne!

Lich King wins hands down, he can one shot anyone.
    He's referring to the fact Ashbringer seemed to be the only weapon that could damage the Lich King (at least during the Death Knight starting quests). Lei Shen doesn't have it, and so he's doomed.

(Lich King pwns.)

Deleted
    I'll have to place my "vote" on Lich King.

Deleted
    Arthas. Fury of frostmourne.