Question about Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

So I have a $50 Target gift card lying around and was planning on spending it on Call of Duty: Black Ops2 for the PC. Now my question is, does it come with a Steam code so that I can play through steam with friends and stuff or is it totally separate? I'd hate to go and waste a gift card on a game that I wouldn't be able to play with friends with. I already tried googling it to no avail before anyone goes off about googling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not really sure how Steam works but I think u can add other games to it to play with your friends, since the servers aren't separate from what I know... so in theory yeah... I could even add wow to my steam library and just use steam as a chatting method with all my friends(not sure if it really works with wow but it does work with some games)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I am not really sure how Steam works but I think u can add other games to it to play with your friends, since the servers aren't separate from what I know... so in theory yeah... I could even add wow to my steam library and just use steam as a chatting method with all my friends(not sure if it really works with wow but it does work with some games)...
    It actually works with all games if i recall correctly, some friends are even shown as playing LoL in their user status

Yeah I figured that much. Thanks for the quick reply. Anyone else who has it for the PC and bought it from a store able to chime in? Maybe about getting the steam achievements and stuff as well.
    Last edited by bLank-; 2013-05-08 at 03:14 AM.