Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Feh, just wait until you get your legendary weapons back, hello Forseti/Holsety tomes with a 20 speed bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most thing I like so far is that Aira's daughter and her son are both as badass as her. And because Lex was their father, they also have the Elite skill, so they level even faster. xD

Finished leveling Morgan. She now has Galeforce, Sol, Armsthrift, Swordfaire, and Locktouch. Gave her an Amatsu and have her pair with Chrom, since he's required all the time. Suddenly, easymode!

10+ Year Old Account
    Beaten C6 in FE 4. Lakche and her brother are both beasts, even Oifaye is a monster. And Fee with the elite ring also kills everything. So far I really like the second generation. xD

Also, Wendsday. Champions of Yore 3 (and maybe another new DLC?) inc!

Edit: Meh, EU only got Champions of Yore 3 and nothing else. >_>
    Last edited by Marston; 2013-05-08 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, Micaiah! And I got the Radiant Dawn Spotpass, together with some lance named Luna... which works as if you had Luna equipped, gee on redundancy.

I'll admit it would've been nice with the extra chapters, though. And hey, beach fans- I mean, sophisticated conversation Summer Scramble next week!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Hi, Micaiah! And I got the Radiant Dawn Spotpass, together with some lance named Luna... which works as if you had Luna equipped, gee on redundancy.

I'll admit it would've been nice with the extra chapters, though. And hey, beach fans- I mean, sophisticated conversation Summer Scramble next week!
    Looking forward to hear about Cordelia using pads.
    Hue.

Deleted
    You get so much broken stuff handed to you in Gen 2 that it's not too difficult. It can be pretty challenging on a first run because you aren't sure what to expect, but the divine weapons are just insane~

I haven't played Gen 2 in a while, come to think of it. I've always wanted to try out Levin!Arthur because I've seen some good results from it.

Deleted
    So I just finished the DLC, can you get the stats +2 book more than once? Seems like a pretty overpowered skill lol.

Deleted
    Yes, you can.

And well, it honestly doesn't feel that amazing with stuff such as Sol and Galeforce around.

And well, Gen 2 does have some nastier moments, such as Ishtar (Screw you, Mjölnir nullifying Forseti's speed dodge bonus) and her Pegasus chronies. <_<

Deleted
    Yes, you can.

And well, it honestly doesn't feel that amazing with stuff such as Sol and Galeforce around.
    My Nowi had +2 str, so I think I'll rather have +2 all stats

Also, Micaiah too stronk. Too bad you can only take 20 DLC characters :/
    I'm planning on doing a DLC-only run next, seems like a nice challenge? Hon hon!

Deleted
    Going to take a while to get a sizable army, indeed. But I guess the Avatar versatility of every DLC unit will eventually break the game in two as well. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    At the moment, I am in the middle of C7 in FE 4 (the one were you try to save Leaf). Aless just spawned as well as the mage Trio, so let's see which side I can kill before the other one reaches me.

As for Awakening, I also think +2 to everything is better then +2 to one stat. xD
    A DLC only run also sounds interesting. The question is, how would you start? Tryo to recruit ~3-4 people (+ Chrom who is necessary) and then try it from there? Hum, would be interesting indeed.

Deleted
    Going to take a while to get a sizable army, indeed. But I guess the Avatar versatility of every DLC unit will eventually break the game in two as well. :x
    But then again, they can't support so they won't have 80% dual strike or +15 avoid etc :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    At the moment, I am in the middle of C7 in FE 4 (the one were you try to save Leaf). Aless just spawned as well as the mage Trio, so let's see which side I can kill before the other one reaches me.

As for Awakening, I also think +2 to everything is better then +2 to one stat. xD
    A DLC only run also sounds interesting. The question is, how would you start? Tryo to recruit ~3-4 people (+ Chrom who is necessary) and then try it from there? Hum, would be interesting indeed.
    Well yeah I'd probably start out with Florina and Mist, with those I could probably get Serra/Eirika/Amelia, and I'll see from there :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Well yeah I'd probably start out with Florina and Mist, with those I could probably get Serra/Eirika/Amelia, and I'll see from there :P
    So you would use your whole team until you have ~2-3 DLC characters and then only use the DLC characters (and Chrom)? The beginning would probably be extremely painful because of your team size being around 2-4 and the enemy team having 10 enemies. xD

Deleted
    So you would use your whole team until you have ~2-3 DLC characters and then only use the DLC characters (and Chrom)? The beginning would probably be extremely painful because of your team size being around 2-4 and the enemy team having 10 enemies. xD
    Basically like that yeah, but I'd probably have to pull off some shenanigans with recruiting Amelia as well, seeing as the first mage you can get is level 13/17, and I really need magic damage for the knights. I could probably use MU though. But I should only use the 2 story related characters I think. [Maybe Lucina too, I dunno]
    Looking forward to using Dual Strike +/Aegis Roy and Shadowgift/Rally Luck Micaiah though ^^

Deleted
    Dont forget Galeforce Lethality Jaffar that you can make into a swordmaster for Astra aswell :P
    DLC only seems like a fun challenge later on since you dont get a lot of pair up bonuses. I'd say using Chrom and MU would be necessary considering the events (and the fact that both are needed on the last mission). Would need a lunatic play imo because a lot of the greater DLC characters just overpower most of even the hardmode maps.
    If you get Jaffar, go for Nino too, or you should be ashamed!
    Lyn could make a great character too~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Dont forget Galeforce Lethality Jaffar that you can make into a swordmaster for Astra aswell :P
    DLC only seems like a fun challenge later on since you dont get a lot of pair up bonuses. I'd say using Chrom and MU would be necessary considering the events (and the fact that both are needed on the last mission). Would need a lunatic play imo because a lot of the greater DLC characters just overpower most of even the hardmode maps.
    If you get Jaffar, go for Nino too, or you should be ashamed!
    Lyn could make a great character too~~
    Lyn Marisa Karel Mia Eirika Lucia Zihark Jaffar Edward.
    Team of Swordmasters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Lyn Marisa Karel Mia Eirika Lucia Zihark Jaffar Edward.
    Team of Swordmasters!
    I thought of something like that too, a team only consisting of a single class. Could be a nice Streetpass suprise for someone. xD

Edit:
    Btw: I just beat C7 in FE 4. :A
    Last edited by Marston; 2013-05-09 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    I thought of something like that too, a team only consisting of a single class. Could be a nice Streetpass suprise for someone. xD

Edit:
    Btw: I just beat C7 in FE 4. :A
    Streetpass is kinda fun . I met this guy who was pretty far ingame with a nicely done severa [galeforce ignis etc]. But I bet when he saw my Severa he was like "Uhhh, nope" *closes 3ds and puts away*
    [Capped hp/str/skill/speed/def + Astra/Lethality/Sol/Armsthrift/Axebreaker]

just finished the story on normal for the first time and i my Donnel and Avatar where just to strong (both could kill everything in one attack except for grima ;X) didnt pay much attention to the whole inheritence system for the future children but i guess in my next playthrough i will try some new combinations ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL