10+ Year Old Account
    Might possibly get a 3DS soon (interested in Pokemon X/Y in the future). Are there any "must have" games for the 3DS? I had a DS way back, but haven't really looked at handhelds at all for the past couple years.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account

Great fun little game at a good price!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does any1 know a good space game that has this elements:
    You can build/trade and fight and combat in 1.st person (not just click thats boring)
    Generaly a dogfight game with trade/build and so on....it can be flash too.

So far i played all X series games and a smiliar one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DarkStar_One (Freelancer and Elite were meh).

I did try games like Eve (boring....no action) and Stardrive (has a horible control of the ship).

I prefer something for PC.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timbli View Post
    i'm looking for a good space combat simulator for PC.

any suggestion?
    what about Strike Suite Zero ? it's on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    what about Strike Suite Zero ? it's on steam.
    Starconflict is pretty amazing too.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the best Nexon game? I have some NX I got from DFO's closing and I'm looking to spend it in a Nexon game but don't want to waste it. I've tried Maplestory and didn't enjoy that, I'm downloading Mabinogi right now to try. I've heard about Vindictus, but it doesn't really look that great. I might check it out though if recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    What's the best Nexon game? I have some NX I got from DFO's closing and I'm looking to spend it in a Nexon game but don't want to waste it. I've tried Maplestory and didn't enjoy that, I'm downloading Mabinogi right now to try. I've heard about Vindictus, but it doesn't really look that great. I might check it out though if recommended.
    Vindictus has the best combat of any MMO out there. Unfortunately it is a grindy, repetitive dungeon crawl / lobby game.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for quite the game, i only play WoW because it seems to be the only interesting game out there and keeps my attention for hours. Trying to find something else, preferably free because i don't feel like paying for two games. Free trial is fine to me also.
    Looking for a MMORPG of some sort or something else. Singeplayer is fine.
    -Addictive (WoW keeps me playing for hours...tons to do)
    -Lots of content (PvE and PvP)
    -Decent graphics but not to beasty (have a gtx 660)
    -innovative
    -A hunter class of some sort (Cool pets are a huge plus)
    -Like WoW xD (Can be like it, not a big deal just a minor plus)
    Thats about it for a MMORPG

Other games i will consider are strategy games/simulation games. I have starcraft: WOL and used to play it only for the custom games. WARCRAFT 3 had the best custom games ever! For a strategy game, something like Warhammer 40k dawn of war 1. Love watching my units decapitate the enemies.
    Simulation, its the buildings that i like, I enjoy seeing people work around the building. Battle for middle earth comes to mind with i think about it, seeing the trolls go crazy when the orc messes with him, ever notice that? I did. I don't want build a farm if it is not going to show people working on the farm. Keep that in mind. It is boring to see buildings sit there and have nothing happening.
    These can be B2P but make me want to play them!!!

Sorry if i was demanding, just exactly what i want. Thanks for any help though!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a game like SoaSE, that can actually handle massive fleet battles. I have Endless Space, doesn't quite match. I'm wanting to get StarDrive, just don't have the money. I really like Sin's model, RTS and all that. It's just unfortunate that it's a game that NEEDS to be 64 bit, but it's stuck in 32 bit and crashes due to memory overload >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    I'm looking for quite the game
    You are looking for WoW. You even said so in your first sentence. "It seems to be the only interesting game out there'. I don't say that to be rude, but you aren't going to be satisfied with anything else in the market. There are a large variety of games that look decent and have lots of content that are F2P, but you aren't going to be open minded enough to like them. (Not saying this in a negative way, but your preference seems pretty heavy in your own words)

With that being said, you may find a little enjoyment in LotRO (though your reliance on liking WoW will make you think the game is 'clunky') and your best fit is going to be SWTOR. Either a bounty hunter or sniper will fill a hunter role nicely, though there are no pet classes. The only similar game with pets is Rift and it only is free til level 20.

For a new player, SWTOR has tons to do, has lots of content, is a lot like WoW, and has a sort of hunter class. It can have lots of performance issues, but it's not because the game looks amazing and is just a roll of the dice on your machine. It's honestly the only thing that is free I can recommend to meet your various requirements.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    You are looking for WoW. You even said so in your first sentence. "It seems to be the only interesting game out there'. I don't say that to be rude, but you aren't going to be satisfied with anything else in the market. There are a large variety of games that look decent and have lots of content that are F2P, but you aren't going to be open minded enough to like them. (Not saying this in a negative way, but your preference seems pretty heavy in your own words)

With that being said, you may find a little enjoyment in LotRO (though your reliance on liking WoW will make you think the game is 'clunky') and your best fit is going to be SWTOR. Either a bounty hunter or sniper will fill a hunter role nicely, though there are no pet classes. The only similar game with pets is Rift and it only is free til level 20.

For a new player, SWTOR has tons to do, has lots of content, is a lot like WoW, and has a sort of hunter class. It can have lots of performance issues, but it's not because the game looks amazing and is just a roll of the dice on your machine. It's honestly the only thing that is free I can recommend to meet your various requirements.
    I can understand that, not a problem at all. Tried LOTRO before, feels WAYYYY too clunky for me. Combat feels really really slow.
    Also played Rift before, not much fun too me.
    BUUTT, i did play SWTOR back in beta. It was pretty fun, felt fluid. I have a i-5 3570k and a gtx 660, should that be fine?
    Also, does the game have combat close to WoW still? Like i said, haven't played since beta and if it feels clunky then its Definately a no go.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    if it feels clunky then its Definately a no go.
    Like I said, from your words it's very clear that WoW is going to be the only game to satisfy you. There have been threads that debated this 'clunky' word we like to use, but it's really just our inability to adapt to different styles in the light of WoW's resistance free environment. Really we should have never liked it because it's unrealistic and is like playing in a vacuum. Most other games don't have movement/abilities like WoW intentionally to add different gameplay.

SWTOR isn't clunky, but you will notice something more closely described as ability delay. It's actually just the animations and not the actual abilities. If you don't like Rift, SWTOR is the closest thing to WoW with traditional hotkey MMO fluid combat. I would give it another shot as it has improved greatly since beta, even with all the restrictions F2P has. If you don't like it, you won't like any other MMO out there other than WoW. (that is the same style)
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Like I said, from your words it's very clear that WoW is going to be the only game to satisfy you. There have been threads that debated this 'clunky' word we like to use, but it's really just our inability to adapt to different styles in the light of WoW's resistance free environment. Really we should have never liked it because it's unrealistic and is like playing in a vacuum. Most other games don't have movement/abilities like WoW intentionally to add different gameplay.
    ^ The combat movement in WoW is practically unique to the MMO genre because other genres would probably turn their nose up at it.
    IE: Imagine if you play a zelda where there was no action locking. You could be able to spam sword strikes while running around in a circle. It would be considered pretty skill-less compared to all the other zelda's like ocarina of time. If you chose to attack where you were suppose to block, roll, or just wait a second you lost some hearts. Even button mashing games like dynasty warriors 3 have action locking on almost all the attacks. The lack of action locking feels almost wrong, instead of 'right', when you play other games a lot or compare it to the rest of the gaming world.

I would say that you should give games other than WoW a chance, get use to the combat rather than writing it off as "clunky" because should WoW ever stop appealing to you... You will have difficulty finding an ARPG that doesn't have it.

Is DayZ a nice game? Would you guys recommend it?

Also - do you know of any other games like DayZ ? (for pc only)

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be trying out SWTOR sooner or later, heard it takes a long time to download.
    Since good MMORPG's will be hard to find besides WoW, are there any decent singleplayer rpg's out there that are worth my time? (have skyrim)
    Fantasy is preferred, game of thrones vibe would be nice. I watch the series on HBO and i love it, the story, the action, everything in it is amazing.
    Now i know there is a game of thrones game but i heard it was not so great, anything close to it?
    -Epic story is a MUST HAVE
    -Innovative (Making choices will have an effect on me in the future, things like that would be nice)
    -Graphics are a must have also (don't have to be the most graphic demanding games but i don't want low quality)
    -Cinematics would be nice, they captivate my attention and i also very much enjoy them (For example, the WrathGate cinematic from WoTLK)

Just watched game of thrones and i need a single-player RPG. Having multiplayer/co-op is fine with me but also must be for PC. Do not feel like hooking up the xbox. Buying games cost money, tell me a game i won't regret playing

Any help will be always greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2013-05-09 at 07:39 PM.

I will be trying out SWTOR sooner or later, heard it takes a long time to download.
    Since good MMORPG's will be hard to find besides WoW, are there any decent singleplayer rpg's out there that are worth my time? (have skyrim)
    Fantasy is preferred, game of thrones vibe would be nice. I watch the series on HBO and i love it, the story, the action, everything in it is amazing.
    Now i know there is a game of thrones game but i heard it was not so great, anything close to it?
    -Epic story is a MUST HAVE
    -Innovative (Making choices will have an effect on me in the future, things like that would be nice)
    -Graphics are a must have also (don't have to be the most graphic demanding games but i don't want low quality)
    -Cinematics would be nice, they captivate my attention and i also very much enjoy them (For example, the WrathGate cinematic from WoTLK)

Just watched game of thrones and i need a single-player RPG. Having multiplayer/co-op is fine with me but also must be for PC. Do not feel like hooking up the xbox. Buying games cost money, tell me a game i won't regret playing

Any help will be always greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    What about Game of Thrones?

stevo5566, have you played The Witcher 2? If you haven't then I'd say give that a shot, it's pretty much what you described.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for quite the game, i only play WoW because it seems to be the only interesting game out there and keeps my attention for hours. Trying to find something else, preferably free because i don't feel like paying for two games. Free trial is fine to me also.
    Looking for a MMORPG of some sort or something else. Singeplayer is fine.
    -Addictive (WoW keeps me playing for hours...tons to do)
    -Lots of content (PvE and PvP)
    -Decent graphics but not to beasty (have a gtx 660)
    -innovative
    -A hunter class of some sort (Cool pets are a huge plus)
    -Like WoW xD (Can be like it, not a big deal just a minor plus)
    Thats about it for a MMORPG

Other games i will consider are strategy games/simulation games. I have starcraft: WOL and used to play it only for the custom games. WARCRAFT 3 had the best custom games ever! For a strategy game, something like Warhammer 40k dawn of war 1. Love watching my units decapitate the enemies.
    Simulation, its the buildings that i like, I enjoy seeing people work around the building. Battle for middle earth comes to mind with i think about it, seeing the trolls go crazy when the orc messes with him, ever notice that? I did. I don't want build a farm if it is not going to show people working on the farm. Keep that in mind. It is boring to see buildings sit there and have nothing happening.
    These can be B2P but make me want to play them!!!

Sorry if i was demanding, just exactly what i want. Thanks for any help though!!!
    Have you tried Alganon? It's kinda like a cheap WoW. There's also Allods Online

For his MMO it sounds like Rift would be a good one for him to try. It has a free trial as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    stevo5566, have you played The Witcher 2? If you haven't then I'd say give that a shot, it's pretty much what you described.
    Haven't played that game, was looking at a few games and i was thinking about checking that one out. Was looking around on the net and came across The Mass Effect Series (Most likely going to try ME2 due to hearing a lot of positive stuff about it). Kingdoms of amalur age of reckoning looked pretty decent with the combat system. Will definitely look at The Witcher 2 though.