Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Yeah I'd go for it mostly because it gives me the Hit (or Haste) I need in a constant, reliable way, and cuz tank dps does matter more than ever now.
    And, as you stated, the hitpoints lei shen trinket has a terribly bad on-use, and I don't like either of the others for bad stats.
    Can't really find any hints on that topic in the net, so, yeah.
    Best leave it be and return to topic.
    Most tanks use 1 stam trinket, 1 dps trinket. Your #1 choice should be the horridon dps trinket, 2nd best option is the feather. I've been using the feather myself as well and it works fine, would definitely prefer the horridon trinket though.

Basically what Torch said. If you are running 10man (where the tank input is alot more important from dps perspective), I would experiment given options to do so. You do have 2 hours to trade items between each other once getting em.

Offtopic: Finally worst ret tier over, now wru 5.3.

looks like 5.3 is still about a month out. God i hate Lei shien such an awful fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    looks like 5.3 is still about a month out. God i hate Lei shien such an awful fight.
    what's so awful about it? I think it's a really good end of raid encounter for a mid expansion tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    what's so awful about it? I think it's a really good end of raid encounter for a mid expansion tier.
    It's like reset kings except you have to kill the wall of adds and one person being retard for 1/10th of a second is going to cost you the kill.
    From what I've seen on streams etc at least :P
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It's like reset kings except you have to kill the wall of adds and one person being retard for 1/10th of a second is going to cost you the kill.
    From what I've seen on streams etc at least :P
    If you haven't actually experienced the fight on heroic yet, you probably shouldn't comment about what it is like.

Anyway its by far the most fun fight so far in MoP.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    If you haven't actually experienced the fight on heroic yet, you probably shouldn't comment about what it is like.

Anyway its by far the most fun fight so far in MoP.
    You won't be saying that when you have retards failing to Helm of Command or other shit in intermissions after you've killed him several times already.. Overcharge happens and CL inc the next 2 sec HERPDERP lets stack before CL has been casted! But yes I agree, it was a nice fight, and was nicely made either way.

Going to blizzcon anyone?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Ain't nobody got money fo dat.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Ain't nobody got money fo dat.
    What did I say about you talking. Your 541 spear is not welcome here. I can't even look at you right now

I'll give you Invincible for the spear.

What did I say about you talking. Your 541 spear is not welcome here. I can't even look at you right now

I think the rest of your set being nearly full BiS might make up for your rough luck on a weapon. :P We have heroic protection tier going to offspec already while we average about one piece of conqueror a week. Good times.

On a side note, another week of solid parses and a coined 541 trinket from Primordius. I'll let it sit in my bags for a week before I vendor it.
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Deleted
    Coined TF ring from primo, W00t, only helm left for full heroic gear. Got both rings this week, was sitting on 7.82% hit before, now 9.99% ;( I've joined the club

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    Coined TF ring from primo, W00t, only helm left for full heroic gear. Got both rings this week, was sitting on 7.82% hit before, now 9.99% ;( I've joined the club
    Megera ring is pretty awful compared to shado pan assault ring if you aren't using the hit. Especially after you 2/2 it later. Also can't believe you don't mention weapon the difference between the unused hit /crit sword and the spear which alone allows you to gain 7-8% mastery is staggering.

i .... THINK? you might be better off with fierce in boots since the 60 crit and 80 strength should outvalue 160 haste.
    Lastly time to put 2 more haste/stam gems in your gear. DAT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM should drop you to mid 8%s atleast.

Also finally saw transition#2 on ShienH25 about 5-6days deep on him. Kill shouldn't be too far off.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 12:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Bartuck View Post
    I think the rest of your set being nearly full BiS might make up for your rough luck on a weapon. :P We have heroic protection tier going to offspec already while we average about one piece of conqueror a week. Good times.

On a side note, another week of solid parses and a coined 541 trinket from Primordius. I'll let it sit in my bags for a week before I vendor it.
    we have had 0 protector off almost all bosses. Conqu is OS

..... Btw you said that and you have a 541 Frozen sword? /pillowface

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Going to blizzcon anyone?
    Yes, and I will be handing Anaxie T-Shirts out to everyone
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-09 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and I will be handing Anaxie T-Shirts out to everyone
    Now I am expecting to come home with an Anaxie T-shirt. Don't get my hopes up.

Can I get your power over Vigi's thoughts too?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Now I am expecting to come home with an Anaxie T-shirt. Don't get my hopes up.
    In other news I may be starting a full time raid live stream + random shit in about.... a month or two.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 06:11 PM ----------

Can I get your power over Vigi's thoughts too?
    Revvo CoD the spear to me 999k

Revvo CoD the spear to me 999k
    k, Mailed.

k, Mailed.
    A real ret wouldn't part with the weapon. Begone from my sight.

Deleted
    #1 Dark Animus and Iron Qon, all dis new gear doing wonders! Oh and 47% uptime feather on DA isnt too shabby LOL