Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    All I can think of after reading that, is what a complete waste of time it is. I just can't fathom how anyone could enjoy spending their in-game time fiddling with AH AddOns, prospecting/DEing thousands of times, emptying hundreds of mails with thousands of items across several characters and constantly relisting items on the AH.

I have absolutely zero interest in maximizing my gold earned earned in this game. I can completely supply myself with everything I need, bar raid drop patterns, and only sell off items when my supply has grown too large. But when I do sell of items, I couldn't care less about how much I undercut other people. I just want my stuff sold, fast. Preferably I see a "buyer has been found" message before I log off. I've got roughly 660k gold (excluding any items) with nothing to spend it on. I couldn't care less if I could sell my items for more by buying out and relisting, or crafting it into goods.

Excluding mounts I wouldn't use anyway, there's nothing to spend gold on, so why should I care to maximize my gold income?
    Simply put.. I was bored.

During the time I was doing all that prospecting and such goldmaking, I had VLC media player set to always ontop while clicking away.
    I watched the entire series of Scrubs over twice in that time. But I never spent much time relisting items. I was either raiding or offline doing.. anything else.. when I wasn't processing new ore/materials.

This was also before I graduated college and got a job.

sidenote - TSM is not hard to understand.. Its all in simple easy to setup with the same conventions as most software you will ever use with similar purpose. I never even watched any of the videos there are about it scattered everywhere.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpower3 View Post
    sidenote - TSM is not hard to understand.. Its all in simple easy to setup with the same conventions as most software you will ever use with similar purpose. I never even watched any of the videos there are about it scattered everywhere.
    TSM has made the Goblin's life 100% easier.