Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    should of been free with eshop dlc.. i dont see myself buying it even on a 75% steam sale.

Third episode was good, really liked how it centered around Irisa. Game is still fun, a bit bummed about the Most Wanted competition basically being won by whomever has the most time to spend but w/e.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Third episode was good, really liked how it centered around Irisa. Game is still fun, a bit bummed about the Most Wanted competition basically being won by whomever has the most time to spend but w/e.
    It is ark salvage per hour, not total ark salvage. A person playing only two hours during the contest period and earning 250k ark salvage would place higher then someone that played for 4 hours and earned 250k ark salvage. So playing more doesn't necessarily help you. The contest will take the Total Ark Salvage you gained over the time period and divide it by the total time played for that period.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    The show so far is pretty amazing. I'm loving it. This is coming from someone who never watches the Scifi channel until now.

Finding the plots in the second and third episode a bit meh, like the character developments and the slow introduction of the races.

My biggest gripe with the series though is that Nolan turned into a lapdog allready in episode 1, and would have loved to have him more like John Shannow/The Jerusalem Man from David Gemmel's Sipstrassi series, (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6...-jerusalem-man).

I love Jaime Murray's character, mainly due to not knowing her agenda.

Deleted
    It's really good, but as for MMO game it has such a small world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    If you don't mind a crude google-translated german reseller : http://www.gameladen.com/theme.php?id=27
    Standard edition for 25€ and Deluxe for 35€

I've already bought some games there, they usually send the steam key within 15 minutes after ordering.
    And nope, they don't sell any mmo currency, leveling services or accounts.
    Thats the cheapest i've found, but i can't understand german at all xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Thats the cheapest i've found, but i can't understand german at all xD
    send me a pm if you have questions ... is the google translated version too fucked up to understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    send me a pm if you have questions ... is the google translated version too fucked up to understand?
    Ah, no need thanks, i forgot to run the site on Google Chrome instead of Firefox. Much easier now. Is this site trustable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Ah, no need thanks, i forgot to run the site on Google Chrome instead of Firefox. Much easier now. Is this site trustable?
    i havent had any problems with them. bought the game (and tomb raider, bioshock and anno 2070) there, keys came via mail within 15-30 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    i havent had any problems with them. bought the game (and tomb raider, bioshock and anno 2070) there, keys came via mail within 15-30 minutes.
    And these keys , are they for Steam? Or to put on Trions Website?

Deleted
    I'm off for a week, & bored, want something new to play, but my PC can't handle this, so...

Is it true that The PS3 version is absolute trash? whats this like on console at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    I'm off for a week, & bored, want something new to play, but my PC can't handle this, so...

Is it true that The PS3 version is absolute trash? whats this like on console at the moment?
    Seems like the playstation may not be the best platform to get the game on. Quite a few posts on the official forums from people that are upset the first patch took so long to hit the PS3, but it does seem to be stable and playable.

On to the television series, really liked episode 4. I am hoping that the character we see in the video game from the television series pans out to be interesting content, and am still enjoying the game at 2785 ego rating.

How / Where do I get the best weapons in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Reputation factions or Arkfalls, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Factions have some decent weapons, but the best weapons are only from lockboxes. It isn't hard to get the lockboxes without spending real money though, and a lot of people are opening ~3-4 in a day just from normal play.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    On to the television series, really liked episode 4. I am hoping that the character we see in the video game from the television series pans out to be interesting content, and am still enjoying the game at 2785 ego rating.
    I thought episode 4 was a dramatic improvement from the previous 3. So far, the season storylines have kinda annoyed me... but the individual episodic stories arent so bad. Maybe if the shift more towards other Syfy story designs where the season story is less intrusive, it won't annoy me as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some interesting news starting to come out about the delayed first DLC hitting us soon

You get this when you buy the DLC for $10:

– Access to play the Castithan Species
    – Access to a new Story Mission Line with new Battle Arena Game Mode
    – Access to the new Castithan Battle Arenas
    – Castithan Charge Blade & Ceremonial Mask as a reward from Story Mission Line
    – A unique version of the Raptor, a new 4 player truck of doom
    – A unique Castithan version of an outfit
    – A Charge Weapons Starter Pack
    – Access to New Pursuits
    – New Xbox and PS3 Trophies and Achievements

You get this in the DLC for free:

– Access to the new Charge Weapons Class and Castithan Blades
    – Access to Sieges, a new Open World Game Mode
    – Access to the new Monolith Major Arkfall
    – Access to a new PvP Map – Military Academy
    – Join a friend into the Battle Arenas Game Mode
    – Duel your friends and neighbors in the Duels Game Mode
    – Enemies, lockboxes, and events can drop Charge Weapons
    – Select a new voice for you character
    – Multitude of game improvements from UI to content

You can buy these individually from the store:

– New Mods that tint the color of your Castithan Blade
    – Lockboxes have a chance to get Charge Weapons
    – More versions of the Raptor, the new 4 player truck of doomed compensation
    – Character Customization changes: Appearance change, name change, or everything change
    There's also news of the first tie-in with the TV show coming:

we have another major update coming, known as the TV Tie-in or Patch 1.020, and it’s coming out this month. It has further bug fixes, improvements, as well as new TV Tie-ins – one of which will utilize a new open world game mode called Sieges. Details are obviously slim, but it’s a crossover event so that should give you an indication of what this game mode entails in future DLCs.
    Source: http://community.defiance.com/en/201...alk-potential/

First update looks pretty meh as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a single fuck about PvP (played a bunch at launch and it felt like a fucking mess), and the non-PvP content is pretty light, even with the purchase DLC (I'm functioning under the assumption that it won't be any longer than the storyline quests, which take about 10-15 hours if you only do those).

I'm kinda disappointed, because the game already feels very light on content, even if you work towards all the achievements : /

The Castithan blades could be neat. That and the UI improvements (DESPERATELY NEEDED) are about the most interesting thing I see coming. But I'll let them show what's in the paid DLC before final judgment.

So, what do you guys think about the last episode? IMO, it was a lot better than the previous one, and people seemed to enjoy it a lot. The show seems to be getting better and better, I'm glad there will be season 2.