Wrathion quest, rant incoming

Friggin Wrathion quest....some of us dont WANT to pvp and some of us SUCK at it....so why in the world would you make us do this?? It is frustrating at best and quite humiliating to be forced into a bg where you know you're going to be a weak link for the true pvp'rs.

I've spent two days of pvp losing in Temple and holding others back...this is NOT "fun."

Damn it, Blizzard...come up with some alternative and stop screwing both pve and pvp'rs!

15+ Year Old Account
    This would be like saying Heroic dungeons are for true pve'rs. Just keep going at it until you win, it's only 2 BG wins.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    No offense, but something tells me you are not that good at pve either.

I really enjoyed doing the two new bgs for the quest. I had not done them before and I fell in love with temple, it's such a fun and simple game mode and you usually win quite easily.

It's only one win each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boohoohoo, I have to put some effort into getting shiny loot.
    Sorry to tell you, but sometimes you just have to put some effort into it instead of getting it handed over on a silver plate. Regardless, it's only 2 wins, be happy it ain't more.

It's only logical blizzard wants you to see as much of the game as possible. Even a pure PvPer will have to do a dungeon or a raid once in a while so why should a true PvE'er never do a battleground?
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-10 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazflyr View Post
    Friggin Wrathion quest....some of us dont WANT to pvp and some of us SUCK at it....so why in the world would you make us do this?? It is frustrating at best and quite humiliating to be forced into a bg where you know you're going to be a weak link for the true pvp'rs.

I've spent two days of pvp losing in Temple and holding others back...this is NOT "fun."

Damn it, Blizzard...come up with some alternative and stop screwing both pve and pvp'rs!
    My suggestion would be to do what I always do when I ding 90 and haven't got much PvP gear yet - I know I'm not going to be of much use to my team in killing other players, but there are other ways to be useful. Spam the fuck out of whatever CC you have, force the other team to focus on you and use defensive cds/healthstones/whatever you have available to drag out your uptime as much as possible. The longer they're focusing on you, the easier it will be for the PvP-geared players to do their thing. Don't take a death in a battleground too seriously, if we PvPers did that, our monitors would all have keyboards rammed through the screen. Just wait until you're up again, then go about trying to screw with the other team as much as possible.

Yeah, spite. That's the spirit of PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Had to check the date of the OP to notice thread wasn't 4 months old.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a very old, very tired rant. No one is forcing you to get the legendary gem, and there are many ways to approach the very minimal PvP requirement.

Since there is little to discuss (again), I'm going to close this here.