Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    i´m not too thrilled about another demon/legion based expansion... i´d like to get some other stuff done on azeroth before invading the legions homeplanet or playing bc v2. dealing with azshara and nzoth first would ne awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    As well as Emerald Dream... It was all the same threads taking turns to spam the forum.

One week it's Azshara then south seas then argus then legion something or other then emerald dream. It's been the exact same bunch of speculations for years.
    What is your problem now? Of course people speculated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    MoP is also garbage. Need proof? Look at the 1.3 million subscriber loss. And no don't give me that "but most of it was in China" bs, they already stated a lot of the loss also came from the US. 1.3 million subscriber loss is huge and they also admitted they are expecting more losses. They need to fix this shit otherwise people at Blizzard are going to be out of jobs for cut backs and the quality/fun of the game and the players will also suffer for it.

blizzard can't do anything to stop the loss, its not the game is bad, its that its old. the game itself has changed very little over the years, there have been QoL changes, but the core game is the same. the game is past its prime and going to continue to drop to around 4-5million. i dont think MoP is any worse than previous expansions, for me its probably one of the best expansions, but WoW is just getting old.
    dragonmaw - EU

MoP is also garbage. Need proof? Look at the 1.3 million subscriber loss. And no don't give me that "but most of it was in China" bs, they already stated a lot of the loss also came from the US. 1.3 million subscriber loss is huge and they also admitted they are expecting more losses. They need to fix this shit otherwise people at Blizzard are going to be out of jobs for cut backs and the quality/fun of the game and the players will also suffer for it.
    i would take mop over cataclysm any day of the week. take your tin foil hat off and realize we finally didnt get a half assed expansion, or if its so terrible just quit already.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope MMO-C gets some stuff from the Friends& Family alpha like they did for Cataclysm, that was great

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxeon View Post
    Considering we have absolutely no information about it, I don't know why you are. I'm 100% sure it's about Hozen poo flinging, on the same basis as your confidence.
    His burning legion thoughts have a stronger basis than you do, considering Wrathion speaks a large amount about the burning legion during the legendary chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone remember when the MoP trademark was leaked? How many months before Blizzcon that happened?

Because most likely the next expansion title will leak at around that same time.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this is complete bs.
    Wow, they are keeping their games for a surprise. There's a high chance that it's going to be featured at Blizzcon.

Deleted
    all the people saying it will be a south seas expansion, are you ignorant of the fact that we already kinda had that one? cataclysm anyone? vash'jir, maelstrom anyone? granted we didnt see a lot of it, but people hated vash'jir and its heavily hinted ingame towards a burning legion expansion, so stop being fools.

We never get leaks at all.

I'm ignoring every post until we get the inevitable trademark. Then we'll know...

...I'm hoping though it has something more telling in its name. Nothing like "Harbinger of doom" or "Rage of Vengeance" or "The Appocalypse"' or somesuch nonsense... Something more like "Fires of Xoroth" helps define and, quite frankly, is much catchier. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Na, MoP is not garbage, is true that at the beggining most people found it kind of stupid (well we didn't have many iconic characters and many people found that pandaren kind of silly), but many people agree that these expansion was way better than cataclysm and better than LK

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    We never get leaks at all.

I'm ignoring every post until we get the inevitable trademark. Then we'll know...

...I'm hoping though it has something more telling in its name. Nothing like "Harbinger of doom" or "Rage of Vengeance" or "The Appocalypse"' or somesuch nonsense... Something more like "Fires of Xoroth" helps define and, quite frankly, is much catchier. ^_^
    Gnomish Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    all the people saying it will be a south seas expansion, are you ignorant of the fact that we already kinda had that one? cataclysm anyone? vash'jir, maelstrom anyone? granted we didnt see a lot of it, but people hated vash'jir and its heavily hinted ingame towards a burning legion expansion, so stop being fools.
    Hrmmmm...

Looks at the Maelstrom in the middle of the map.

Looks at Vash'ir

...correct me if I'm wrong, but - wouldn't "South Seas" content be located... in the South? :P

Not saying you're wrong... I'm just saying that you should rather present a better argument. :P

For example... artistically speaking a "South Seas" expansion conjures a colorful tropical landscape and high-seas... we already just had an expansion that's island-based themed and colorful. Artistically speaking things would much more likely counter the "upbeat" theme of Pandaria with a counter-weight of something with a darker/different visual pallete theme. Pirates, Trolls and Islands aren't that much separate from Pandaria visually speaking...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You haven't played MoP have you?
    MoP is one of the greatest expansions, Blizzard haven't made such a good expansion for a while.
    If you think MoP sucks then you can better leave the MMO Genre and go play CoD because this is how you expect a MMO.
    Go back to the QQfest
    MoP is one of the worst expansions after Cata blizzard haven't made a good expansion for a while
    if you think MoP is so good the sub loss begs to differ

Quote Originally Posted by yuareapirate View Post
    MoP is one of the worst expansions after Cata blizzard haven't made a good expansion for a while
    if you think MoP is so good the sub loss begs to differ
    *Looks at name*

I may be a pirate, but you are a flamer. An uninformed one at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderspace View Post
    MOP isn't "garbage". Keep your poorly judged comment to yourself. Subscriber loss does not mean garbage. It could be a vast array of reasons for individuals, whereas for people like me I love every bit of the expansion. Stop being so cynical.
    you might love every bit of the expansion,but none of my friends who played MoP are still playing because they all think it's shit

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as i'm concerned theres no leaks... JUST YET.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Hope so.

I always liked "warlock"-expansion TBC, Wolk was deathknight, cata was a shaman-expansion and MoP was monk expansion.
    Corrected it for you, a druid exp would be emerald dream.

Also I couldn't care less about info for the next exp, it will arrive when it arrives and it will sell millions like every other exp before it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I love MoP. I play it every day and I think it's the best expansion to date. Proof? 8.3 million people playing it. That some people don't like it, doesn't mean it's garbage. That you don't like it, doesn't mean it's garbage.
    8.3 million people arnt playing because of mop, there playing because of what the game was like before cata and have faith blizzard will come through next expansion. The loses are the few that were bold enough to leave. If blizz keeps this up they will loose even more.

I dont understand why people are so dead set at defending the game? What exactly do you guys wanna accomplish with that. If you defend the game blizzard will continue to spend minimal amounts on wow and rest assured it will decline and you will find yourself to be one of the quiters.

If you truly love wow you should complain, it will only cause blizzard to make the game better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    8.3 million people arnt playing because of mop, there playing because of what the game was like before cata and have faith blizzard will come through next expansion. The loses are the few that were bold enough to leave. If blizz keeps this up they will loose even more.

I dont understand why people are so dead set at defending the game? What exactly do you guys wanna accomplish with that. If you defend the game blizzard will continue to spend minimal amounts on wow and rest assured it will decline and you will find yourself to be one of the quiters.

If you truly love wow you should complain, it will only cause blizzard to make the game better.
    What if we love the game and have nothing to complain about? Hmm?
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki