Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Herald of Titans, to lvl a character to 80, with 9 others and grind the gear for it, not to mention find people with skills good enough.... That's gonna be really tough... I just got Wrecking Ball a few hours earlier at lvl 90 as a Mage, had a good friend following me in AV and we did the reinforcement to 0 tactic, we won and I got the achievement moments before! It was awesome, never thought i would get it.

lol im the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    At this rate, "Insane in the Membrane."

I've been on the last step for years now (Ravenholdt). Just can't seem to bring myself to farm it.

Deleted
    Khan, Gladiator and Justicar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NikG View Post
    Herald of Titans, to lvl a character to 80, with 9 others and grind the gear for it, not to mention find people with skills good enough.... That's gonna be really tough... I just got Wrecking Ball a few hours earlier at lvl 90 as a Mage, had a good friend following me in AV and we did the reinforcement to 0 tactic, we won and I got the achievement moments before! It was awesome, never thought i would get it.
    It's 3-manable in greens. Just get two blood dks and a disc priest.

One I won't be getting is The Insane, and probably Khan, we'll see.

Deleted
    I will never get What a long strange trip its been. I have been playing since wotlk except for 3-4 short breaks but never been arsed to complete all the achivements

PvP achievements, as pretty much everyone has said here.

Also the achievement that I want more than anything but will never have the sheer luck to get - And I'll Form the Head!

Nearly every PvP achievement there is

Deleted
    At this point. "Insane in the Membrane" only have 50% left on ravenholdt. Still cant bring myself to it.

Three's Company: 2700.

Nope.jpg
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Farming, Virgin and no life gives you all.

Infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-05-11 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anix View Post
    Farming, Virgin and no life gives you all.
    Cool, another one of those "you're a virgin and have no life if you succeed at things such as achievement points in WoW". I have over 19k achievement points on my toon, but I also have a full-time job, I have friends and other hobbies outside of WoW, and I still have time to be able to manage my guild and raid on a set schedule. Being a virgin or having no life has nothing to do with this forum topic, so take your troll posts and go away to a forum where people may actually think you're funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, many of the PvP achievements. I've completed all the Tol Barod and Wintergrasp achieves, but I have barely any BG or Arena achieves. Same deal with PvP Pet Battles.

Probably the Gladiator titles, mount collecting, 5000 pet battles, or 250,000 HK's are things I will never get. I will probably never do 10,000 daily quests, either since I just finished my 5,000 and the first thing I said was "F&ck that 10k dailies achievement".
    On a side note: People that dont PvP should be kicked out or their respective factions and made neutral.
    There is a war going on after all (hence the title of the game)and your just sitting it out like a bunch of dirty canadians.
    I agree! This would be a good addition to the game, sadly it's too hardcore for Blizzard and a lot of casual baddies would whine & unsub so they would never do something like this.

Probably all of the PVP achievements (I don't like PVP).

Deleted
    Loremaster T.T

Takes too much time.

Resilient Mother-effing Victory...

It was set to 500 when AB was a 2k cap. Now its 1600, but instead of lowering the achieve to 400 to stay in proportion, they left it at 500. I have come very close twice, but I feel that I will never get it without some ToS violation in an rbg setting. Its all I have needed for Battlemaster for a very long time now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norjak View Post
    Probably the Gladiator titles, mount collecting, 5000 pet battles, or 250,000 HK's are things I will never get. I will probably never do 10,000 daily quests, either since I just finished my 5,000 and the first thing I said was "F&ck that 10k dailies achievement".

I agree! This would be a good addition to the game, sadly it's too hardcore for Blizzard and a lot of casual baddies would whine & unsub so they would never do something like this.
    Casual Baddie= people who don't like shitty unbalanced FotM pvp?

Anything that requires a serious commitment to PvP. As you'll note from my armory, PvP is far and away the worst category of achievements for me. Well, except for Pet Battles, but I still plan on getting into those at some point. PvP? Never.

Deleted
    2200 arena rating.